Chaerin!!!

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara's POV

Argh!! What took Ji so long??? I had been waiting in his studio like thousands of years.. Wait a minute! Did I just say thousands???? Nope it had been two hours thirty minutes and one point one second in accurate counting... Boring boring boring! Nothing to do in here....

*Knock Knock*

There was a knock on the door. Could it be Ji? With the thought of him, my legs loomed up to the door and my hands were set, ready to open the door. Pretend that you were not expecting him... Ok! One two shot...

I opened the door and found Tae Yang standing there. Tae Yang? Where was Ji???

"Emm... Tae Yang??"

"Neh! Is Ji-yong here?"

I gave him a blank look. It was supposed to be my question to ask him but he asked me??? How could I know??

"How can I know?"

"I thought you..." He mumbled to the last sentence so I couldn't hear that. Anyway....

"I don't know where he is..."

"It's pretty boring to be in here during our meeting right? Did you have anything for your lunch?"

"Nope.." I answered, recognising the signal that my stomach gave.

"Let's go and get some food then."

Before I could answer, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the canteen. I walked in, following after Tae Yang. He searched a place to be seated then said, " Wait here while I am getting the food! Sandwiches? "

I nodded and watched him walking away toward the food stalls. He was kinda manly and handsome too. I heard that he was a great dancer. Compared to him, *sigh* I was just nothing at all.

I scanned through the staffs and crowd, considering a huge YG Family Members in here. It was so good to be in here... By the thought of it, I felt really happy but that moment had vanished into the air when I saw Ji with a girl at the corner.

Ji didn't see me since he was paying his back to me. My heart hurt and it was like...... I just stared at them and realised that girl was Chaerin.

Chaerin? Our leader? With Ji? How could this happen to me? Wae? Those question appeared in my mind....

They seemed really happy. Anyway they were a good couple I guessed....

Without hesitation, I walked out of the canteen.. I should be happy but why was I crying? I should be happy and congratulate them but why was I being sad?

"Dara Dara!" I heard Tae Yang calling me from the back but my legs kept running and running until I found a place to cry...