Date Part - 1

It's like a Fairy Tale

Dara’s POV

“Let’s go on a date!”

“Let’s go on a date!”

“Let’s go on a date!”?????

Aljkfjdkhgkdjlkfjdlfj…… What the hell was going on??? Was he even thinking of what he had said?? Excuse me??? Was he asking me out????

Hee_hee that sounded awesome… I mentally slapped my mind and talked to my mind, “Dara, control yourself. What if he was making fun of you?” But then, I couldn’t help but thought it was cool. I couldn’t stop my heart, beating at uncontrollable rate. What was wrong with me?? I didn’t pay much attention to Ji-yong as I was struggling with my own heart and plus little thoughts. Ji-yong, did you just curse a spell on me??

“So, are you ready??” Ji-yong asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I snapped back to reality and found myself in the red flurry, seated beside Ji-yong. How did I get here??

“R-Ready for what??” Oh my gosh! Did I just stutter??

“For a date.” He smiled at me.

“Oh................. WHAT??? DATE??? DID I EVER AGREE TO GO ON A DATE, HUH???” I yelled at him.

“There’s no turning back since we’re already here.” He stopped the engine.

“Where???” I asked as I got out of the car. As soon as I got out of the car, I was dragged along by Ji-yong toward the Amusement Park.  ( Sorry guys.. I’ve never been to Korea so, I just made this scene up. Mian~ )

All of my confusions were gone as I took in the place with full of beautiful scenery. How I loved them!

“Wow..” These words slipped out between my lips without me noticing.

“Let’s go! Shall we???”

“Yes sir!” I pretended to give some respect.

Ji-yong’s POV

The only moment I waited long for had come. I couldn’t lose this chance. I was holding her hands tight. I wouldn’t let go of these hands today.

“Ji-yong, let’s go into the ghost house.”

“Neh. What? G-ghosts???” My face was paled at the thought of it. Call me gay or anything you wanted… I meant guys can afraid of ghosts too L

“Come on. What??? Are you afraid of….” Dara evilly grinned.

“NOOOOO….” I couldn’t let her know that I was afraid of ghosts… right??? “W-Why not??? Let’s just go in..”

Dara nodded and said, “Alright then.”

I lined up with her, still holding her hands. Aha! But then what if those ghosts devoured me up??? Gahhh!!!!

*Inside the ghost house*

Everything was so dark that I had to narrow my eyes to really concentrate to the front.

“Nothing has come out yet. It’s no fun.” Dara whined.

“Shh…. I can hear something heading toward us.”

“Jinja???”

I nodded. I knew my face got paler as I took step by step to the front. Thanks god that it was dark or else Dara would see me pale.  

Suddenly, a woman’s face without the body was dropped in front of us. I jumped and hugged Dara’s waist tightly as we continued running toward the exit.

“Hahaha… that was fun!” Dara laughed.

“Fun??? I was nearly died.” I murmured.

“What??”

“Nothing..”

Dara’s POV

Now, I noticed of something on my waist. Don’t tell me that the ghost hand was still gripping my waist. I looked down at my waist and found Ji-yong’s hand. *phew Thanks god it’s only Ji-yong’s hand. JI-YONG’s hand????? I glanced down at my waist and found Ji-yong’s hand around my waist.

I looked up to Ji-yong again. He looked at me. Then I looked at his hand again. I thought he noticed his hand. Later, his hand was off from my waist. Only then my heart rate went back to normal.

Ji-yong’s POV

“Wanna ride roller coaster???” I asked with a smirk. I knew Dara was afraid of roller coaster. Yea, it’s payback time.

“NO WAY!” Dara paled.

“Come on! Just a ride… It can’t be hurt, right?” I pouted. Then I dragged her along to the roller coaster station. It was in two by two so, we both sat side by side.

“Ji… I-It’s gonna be really frightening, right??”

“No, it’s not fri- ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.” I didn’t have time to finish the line. The roller coaster started running like hell. The whole time I was the one, shouting my lungs out. I didn’t know that was so frightening. I looked at Dara, finding out her with wide-opened eyes.

As soon as we got down, Dara started hitting me hard.

“You idiot! You told me that was not so frightening..”

“Hey I didn’t say that. I only said it’s not fri…” I reasoned out.

“Whatever..” She grumbled as she stomped away. Why were you so so cute, Dara?

“Yah! Wait for me..” I shouted as I tried to catch up with her.


With love to my subscribers! Thanks a lot....

And please comment for me thanks Love you guys.....