Chapter (3)

It's like a Fairy Tale

I thought I heard someone singing..... May be it was just a dream..? How come I was thinking it as real....! It's a nice song anyway.... All the thoughts whirled up in my mind when I got up next morning. What's wrong with me? The manager warned us that today we were gonna have a tight schedule. Who would train us? The manager? No way. He couldn't be. I was guessing on the way to the dancing room. When I got there, I found out CL, Minzy and Bom were there too.

CL told us that the rules of YG would be given to us. Actually, I detested rules. The leader of YG appeared in front of us and gave us a sheet of paper that was filled with list of rules. I knew that training would be hard for me because I couldn't sing very well and my voice couldn't take the high pitch part in the song. But.... I still want to be an artist and since I met Ji, I felt like I should be with him. So, I signed on the paper of agreement and I was in. After that, four of us were trained in different things. I had to practice on my vocal whilst Bom was practicing on her dancing. CL was the one who would lead us and all.

The training class had started so, four of us got into the stereo. It's like an exam for me.....  CL and Mizy sang very well and Bom could sing the best after all. Then, it's my turn to sing. I cleared my throat and began to scan through the lyrics... I stared at the microphone and praying to be well. I sang well but I had to squeeze my tiny voice to sing.  The trainer told me how to breathe in and out but still I didn't get it. He ended up with yelling at me. Seriously, nobody yelled me in my entire whole life so, the tears ran down my cheeks and I found myself sobbing. How bad! 

" I'm gonna train her. " A voice came from my back. 

The trainer asked, " What? Are you her lawyer? " 

" No, hopefully I'm not but it's not a good thing to yell at her. "

" Ok! Great, I hope you could train her. Let him train! ", the leader of YG commanded the trainer.

" Let's go, Dara! " He pulled my hand and dragged me out of the stereo. " I'm gonna train you in my own stereo. "

What was going on? I couldn't see his face. I didn't know him either but... I asked, " Who are you?" 

" You'll see!" was his only answer. Then, we reached to his own stereo and I told him that he should let me know who he was. He turned to me and said, "It's me, Dara." I was amazed because that was Ji. 

"Why?". It was the only thing that came up on my mouth. I asked him but he just smiled at me and said,"Because I know you and your behavior."

"Leave me alone! Let me be myself!"

"Why? I should train you, shouldn't I?"

"No, I don't want your trainings for me. I'll get there and be myself." I made my ways out of the stereo.

"You'll get scold! I won't scold you if you're gonna make training with me." I didn't say a word and left out just like that.

"Dara wait! Dara Dara look!" He held my hand.

"Let me go! I'll try myself and I don't need your help. Do you pity on me? Then I won't need your pitiful eyes look down on me. I don't need you! You know what? I am used to those since you left me."

After telling those, I hurried out of that stereo, feeling really sorry and painful in my heart. But then, that was the right decision to make after all.