BUBBLE TEA

FOREVERMORE | AD INFINITUM [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

 

“Oh Se Hun, what do you want?” Amber asked, as she felt a pair of long lanky arms wrapped around her shoulders from behind. The younger boy’s rested his chin on her right shoulder. His warm breath tickled her neck, which made her shivered.

Amber had been concentrating on her work, trying to match her lyrics to the composition that one of the company’s composers had given her. If she wasn’t so attuned to Se Hun she would properly jumped out of fright from her seat when she felt the arms wrapping around her. However, she knew it was him when he first entered the room. His familiar scent permeated the air.  Even with her head phone on, the music blasting she could tell it was Oh Se Hun that had disrupted her work time. She didn’t know when it began, her ability to indicate whenever the younger boy is neared.  

Se Hun hugged her tighter, almost choking the breath out of her, “Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” He dragged out his melodious voice right next to her ear. His toned of voice was that of someone wanting something.

“What is it?” She tried to shrug him off, but that only made him held onto her tighter. “I got work to do Se Hun. What do you want?” Her tone of voice was along the line of irritation. She felt bad once those words escaped her lips, but she wanted to finalized the lyrics that she had written to accompanied the melody she was given.  

He was pouting. She knew that he was without turning around to see it on his face, “I’ll leave then …” With a hint of disappointment in his voice, he loosened his arm around her.

 Amber instantly let go of the pencil in her hand, allowing it to drop to the ground and grasped his forearm before he fully let go of her. Turning around, with her hand still on his forearm she sighed and then smiled at the younger boy, “Se Hun-ah, I’m sorry. You have my full attention now. What can I do for you?”

Amber knew that she would pay for it if she didn’t pay full attention to the younger boy now. The first and the final time she ignored the younger boy he sulked around for weeks. Amber learned her lesson.  

The younger boy smiled mischievously, now that her full attention was on him, “Bubble Tea.”

Amber eyebrows rose instinctively. Amber was not his tea buddy. That position belongs to Lu Han and they both knew that Lu Han was back in Seoul. The older boy was actually in the room next to Amber’s practicing his vocal, “What about Lu Han?”

Se Hun pouted. He pulled his forearm away from her, but then took her hands in his instead. He gently pulled Amber out of her chair, “He’s busy practicing. Everyone is busy so I came to you.”

“What, you don’t think I busy too?” Amber huffed. “Also, it’s nice to know that I’m the last person you think off.”

The younger boy turned around with a curious look upon his face then he broke out into a fit of laughter.

“What!” Amber said, for some unknown reason she felt herself blushed.

Se Hun pulled Amber into his arms, “I came to find you first, after Lu Han hyung that is, but you looked so intense. Your attention was fully vested in the paper and pencil in your hand, your head moving with the music. I didn’t want to interrupt so I went to look for other people.”

“But no one wanted to go with you?” Se Hun shook his head. “Well what are we waiting for let’s go! I needed a break anyway.”

“Yay,” Se Hun said gleefully as he entwined his fingers with Ambers. He swung it back and forth as they walked down the hallway. As they passed Lu Han in the studio next to Amber, they waved at him. Then they mouthed the word Bubble Tea at him and then stucked their tongue at him. Lu Han just shook his head and smiled at the two, Amber and Se Hun skipped toward the bubble tea store.