GRAVITY

FOREVERMORE | AD INFINITUM [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

<LISTEN WHILE READING>

When Amber thought that she had finally severed all her ties with him there would always be something that brought her back to him. He had an unexplainable hold on her; holding her back; pulling her down; drowning her with his love and pain; a force of gravity that doesn’t want to set her free.

She tried to stand up against him, but she was just a fragile soul when it comes to him and with one look from him the strength that she felt – the strength that she believed she had – easily shattered into tiny pieces.

Whether it was him that was keeping her down with his love or the fact that she just couldn’t seem to let him go; they were stuck in this vicious cycle together.

She was on her knees now with him standing over her, “Please let me go.” She begged and cried. “If you love me you would set me free.”

She saw the tears streaming down his face. She saw the pain in his eyes and it broke her heart. She wanted this relationship to last just as much as he did, but neither of them was happy.

“You have everything here, Amber.” He kneeled down so that his eyes would be at the same level as hers. His large hands hold onto her shoulders. “Everything you need is here - with me.”

He pulled her close and he held her in his arms; she let him, but she knew that what they had was easily broken, “Joon, leave me be. Let me be free. I can’t do this anymore. You might need me now, but what will happen when you lost sight of us again? What do I do when you find another girl that caught your interest? I just can’t keep on coming back to you whenever those girls leave you. Can’t you see that you’re hurting me? I love you, I do, but I can’t do this anymore.”

She felt him shivered and sobbed into her shoulder and she felt her resolved crumbled piece by piece. Here their vicious cycle of love and pain began again. He who hold her down because of his love for her and her not being able to let go of him, because of her love for him.