STRAIGHTFORWARD

FOREVERMORE | AD INFINITUM [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

“Amber,” the younger boy said as he walked into the practice studio. He was holding two cups of boba or bubble tea in his hands. The condensation started to build up on the cup. Few drops of water dripped down the side of the one cup and landed on the polished dance floor right beside Amber.

Amber looked up at him. She was stretching, getting prepared to practice one of their dance routine for their upcoming SMTOWN concert, “What is it Se Hun?”

He handed one of the bubble tea cup toward her with a bright smile, “For you.”

Amber mouth formed a shape of an O as she pushed herself up from the ground. Standing, she was a head shorter than him. She smiled at him, a thankful smile, but she didn’t take the bubble tea from him, which caused him to his head to the side, confused, not understanding why the older girl didn’t take her favourite drink from him.

“I just bought one for her,” a familiar voice spoke up from the other side of the room. Amber stepped to the side to revealed Lu Han, holding up a cup of bubble tea in his one hand. Lu Han had his lips nonchalantly on the straw as he up the liquid and the tiny black tapioca from another cup in his other hand, a small, but evil smirk was plastered on his beautiful face.

[Lu Han 01 vs 00 Se Hun]

“Amber,” the younger boy called out after her as she was walking toward the exit door of their company’s building.

Amber turned around, cocked her head to the side, smiled and asked him, “What is it Se Hun?”

“Do you want to go play basketball later on with some of the guys tonight?”

Se Hun felt an arm wrapped around his shoulders and the same familiar voice in his ear, “I already asked her to go play soccer with me. I was going to ask you, but I didn’t know where you went.”

Lu Han let go of Se Hun’s shoulder, patted him on the back and walked over to stand beside Amber. There it was again that small, but evil smirk. Se Hun scowled and bit down on his bottom lip.

“Are you coming Se Hun?” Amber asked. “I know it’s not basketball, but do you still want to come? The guys from Block B and B.A.P are joining us too.”

Se Hun suppressed the irritation that he felt toward the older boy. He nodded and ran to her side, “Of course I’m coming.” He reached to take hold of her arm, but Lu Han stepped in between them and slung his arms over Amber’s shoulders. Lu Han turned and winked at the younger boy.  

[Lu Han 02 vs 00 Se Hun]

 

Se Hun ran across the stage after they had won. His sight was set on the one and only, Amber Liu. He wasn’t going to let Lu Han beat him to the punch this time too. Se Hun’s eyes connected with the older girl’s eyes and he saw the bright smile formed on her lips. However, at the corner of his eyes he saw his favourite hyung, Lu Han making his way toward his favourite noona. He moved to blocked off the older boy’s path.

With his one hand holding onto the bouquet of flowers that was given to him he used his free arm to pull the older girl into his embrace. She chuckled. The sound of her laughter was like music to his ears, “Congrats, Se Hunnie.”

He didn’t want to let go of her, but they were still on stage. Letting her go was the hardest thing for him to do, he gave her a tighter squeezed before letting her follows the girls of f(x) off the stage. She left before Lu Han could get to her.

Se Hun shoot a quick smirked at Lu Han before joining his fellow members in celebrating their win.

[Lu Han 02 vs 01 Se Hun]

 

“I’m winning,” Lu Han said as he sat down next to Se Hun on their couch in their dorm. He tried to hide the smugness in his voice, but he couldn’t. When they found out that the two of them had fallen head over heels for the same social butterfly known as, Amber Josephine Liu, they had made a deal. A little game to see as who could get Amber’s attention the most. To see which one of them would beat the others to the punch and finally who would win the said girl’s heart.

Se Hun shot the older boy a death glare, “Only by two points. I’ll win. Noona likes me best!” Immaturely he stuck his tongue out at Lu Han. The older boy chuckled.

“You guys know that she’ll be extremely mad at the two of you if she found out that she’s the subject of your game, right?” Jong In stepped from the kitchen into the living room.

Se Hun and Lu Han’s eyes widen at the realization. They turned to look at each other, sweat rolling off their forehead. They never considered that, but then again it wasn’t really a game.

“It’s not a game,” Lu Han said defensively.

“We’re trying to court her,” Se Hun included.

Jong In chuckled at the two idiots sitting on the couch, shook his head, “Your methods aren’t really good is it? She doesn’t even know you guys are trying to ask her out. All these hints and small gestures doesn’t count when it comes to our Amber. She’s clueless with these kinds of things. You have to be straightforward.”

“And how do you know this?” Lu Han said a scowled forming on his face. Se Hun nodded in agreement.

A mischievous smirked formed on Jong In face. He turned and walked toward his room. Leaving the two men sitting there dumbfounded, but he stuck his head back out of his room. His hand was on the door ready to close it once he made his announcement, “Well because I won.”

“What are you talking about?” Lu Han and Se Hun asked in unison. Confused look plastered on their faces.

That mischievous smiled on Jong In face got larger, brighter, “I asked Amber out to a movie, just the two of us, Amber and me. She agreed. It’s a date.” Jong In stuck his tongue out at the two idiots; their jaws were now almost touching the floor. He closed the door to his room and locked it. Once the two boys gained their senses back Jong In’s life would be in danger.