CLUMSY

FOREVERMORE | AD INFINITUM [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

Clumsy is her middle name, well not exactly, her middle name is Josephine, but she believes that if her parents can change her middle name it would probably be, Clumsy.

Today, the members of f(x), minus Soo Jung, are performing at Sulli’s High School. There are other idol groups here as well. A lot of new faces too. Amber always tries very hard not to make a fool out of herself whenever she’s around new people, because she believes in first impression.

The rookie group, B.A.P, are currently performing. They’re different, and their leader, Bang Yong Guk, is very talented in Amber’s eyes. He write his own music and she - firsthand - knows how hard that can be. She actually bought both of their albums, but because f(x) haven’t been promoting, she didn’t get the chance to introduce herself to them yet. She loves to make friends. That’s just who she is.

Amber and her members stand off to the side as they watches the B.A.P members perform. She try to stifle her laugh at the fact that two of the members still have their hair clips on. Once the B.A.P members were done with their performance they bow, and walks off the stage. That was the queue for Amber, along with her members to make their way to the stage.

This is when Amber’s clumsiness kicks in, off all the places, as the B.A.P members and the f(x) members cross path, Amber somehow trips on her foot. Her body lunges toward the ground. She places her hands in front of her, closes her eyes and braces herself for the fall. However, instead of the hard ground and the embarrassment that awaits her, she felt the warm, sturdy arms around her instead, “Are you okay, Amber sunbaenim?” His face was so close to her that feels his breath tickles at her ear. His deep, rich voice sends electricity through her body.

Gently, he guides her back to her feet. Amber’s heart was beating so fast she thought it might just jumps out of her body. She feels the heat in her cheeks and she hope that he couldn’t see that she was blushing. She cups her cold sweaty hands on her cheeks and bows at him, “Thank you, Yong Guk-ssi”

She could hear Sulli and Luna snickering behind her. Amber turns toward them and gives them a death glare. They cover their mouth, but the snickering didn’t stop.

She forces herself to look at him, “Thank you.” She says to him again and he returns her thanks with a gummy grins.

Victoria pushes the group forward and Him Chan pushes the B.A.P members in the opposite direction. Amber turns to look as they walks away. Young Jae nudging Yong Guk in the shoulder and laughs at something. Yong Guk turns and he saw her looking. Amber tries to turn away, but he already saw her looking at him. He gave her that same gummy smile that he gave her before. She returns his smile and reminds herself that she needs to thanks him properly the next time they see each other. 

 

Author's Note - Gifs Credits As Tagged