NOT JUST FRIEND MATERIAL

FOREVERMORE | AD INFINITUM [Drabble & One Shot Collection]

She has that natural charm. Unlike so many others around her, she is cute without trying to be, she is a natural beauty and the most important fact of all - to him she is irresistible.  

He couldn’t keep his eyes off her, but then again he’s not the only one that fallen for her charms.

He notices the presence of his rivals and they in turn notice his. She – the subject of their affection - is the only that’s oblivious to how they all feels toward her.

She told him more than once that she’s not an ideal type for any of the men in their industry. “I’m just friend material,” she had said to him.

He wanted to tell her how wrong she was. He remembered watching a clip of a fan-cam. The way Kim Myung Soo looked at her said it all. Anyone with eyes could see how Myung Soo felt about her in that milliseconds shot.

The fact that she is an extremely friendly person didn’t help matter. If you fall for this girl you would also have to live with the fact that she has a lot of friends and more than fifty percent of them are males.

He lived with it. He accepted it, because he has fallen head over heels for this adorable tomboy, Amber Liu.

Talking about the devil, here she is now walking toward him with a smile that could light up the darkest room. He smiles back at her.

“Kyung Soo,” she coos. She opens up her arms and he returns the gesture. She walks straight into his open arms and he wraps them around her slim waist. She in turn wraps her arms loosely around his neck. “Congrats! You worked hard. I’ll get you a treat. What do you want?”

A few minutes ago on stage she had just announced they, EXO, had won. She had hugged him on the stage as well, but that was more of a formal congratulation hug, quick and simple. Here they could share a longer hug and not worry that this act of affection would cause a scandal. Not that she ever has a problem with creating scandals.

The smile on his face broaden, she has that affect on him. He tightens his arms around her waist and lifts her up in the air, twirling her around, “Thanks. Anything is fine with me.”

She chuckles into his ears. Her laughter is music to his ears. He fells the glare of the others on him, but Amber in his arms he could care less about the glares. She was in his arms laughing away.

One day he told himself he would make this girl know how he feels toward her. He will have to do it soon, because more and more rivals start to reveal themselves.

If he doesn’t act soon someone else would snatch her away from him.