that awkward moment

I Can Protect You

 

Your pov

The moment when you saw the infinite guys walk in, you use your book to block your face. It wasn’t because of the infinite guy that’s why you did that but it was the bright lights that were shining through the corridors of the school.  Everyone seemed so amazed that you thought you couldn’t miss a chance to take a glance so you peeped from the top of your book. It wasn’t very clear but you could recognize their figure. The three who was playfully walking in while trying to get on each other’s backs were Sunggyu and Sungjong. Following behind were hoya and woohyun who were talking to each other. At the back, sungyeol and dongwoo who seems to be smiling at everyone he sees.  It was weird as there were only 6 of them. “Where is myungsoo?” you thought. The doors began to close and the lights seemed dimmer. You put down the book and turned to Lynn. She was looking at sungyeol walk while putting her hands on her cheeks, looking like a tomato.

 “Oh my god! Sungyeol, sungyeol, sungyeol!!” she exclaimed while jumping up and down. “Dude, chill! He’s gonna freak out seeing you like this.” you laughed, trying to clamed her down. She suddenly stops and looked at me with her arms folder. “In case you forgot, I’m dead.” She said with a straight face. For that moment you didn’t know what to say so you just gave her the poker face of yours.  Upon looking at the silly face you made, she laughed so loud that you laughed along with her.  Both of you laughed so hard before realizing everyone was staring at you. Although it was awkward, but you didn't bother much. Until when he stood infront of you, thats when you noticed....

 

 

** BTW, when you see this:  ----------

Means it represents your name :D

Hoho okie happiiieee reading~