Love you, Love you not

I Can Protect You

 

Myungsoo's Pov

We went to our usual eating place, the barbecue restaurant. We were having a great time there, recalling the silly 'banana prank' that the choding sungyeol played on us.

"Yah, Hoya!! It's not funny," Dongwoo cried. "you should have seen your blur face."

Everyone was laughing as Dongwoo imitated Hoya's blur face.
I look at ----------, who seems to be having a great time.

"Well you should have seen myungsoo's shock expression. The moment when I thought I was about to get beaten up." sungyeol added and everyone turn their attention to me.

I wasn't really listening to what they were saying. I was enjoying the scrumptious grilled beef. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. I gave them an awkward look. "What?"

There was a moment of silence before everyone started laughing. I didn't know why they did, but I wasn't bothered either. As long as I can enjoy my beef peacefully, I wouldn't complain much.

There wasn't much cabbage left for me to wrap up my beef, so I had to use the 'biggest among the smallest' cabbage.
It was a little struggle. My fingers were a little too big for the cabbage and it was hard to fold them to secure the beef.

"Need some help?" ---------- smiled. I shook my head and continued folding it. In frustration, I folded the cabbage too hard and it tear, causing all the sauce to flow out. I took another piece of cabbage and tried to fold it again. It was really hard and I almost gave up, when ---------- grab the cabbage and beef from my hand and put in on her plate. She gently folded the cabbage and secured the beef properly in its place. She made it seem like it was an easy task and I felt really stupid that I can't do it.

She placed it back into my plate and gave me a warm smile. "Thanks." I muttered, looking at; 'what seem like a work of art'. I wanted to leave it for the last, since it was nicely done.

"Yah myungsoo, you have been taking the whole plate of beef to yourself." sunggyu nudge me. I look at him, giving him my death glare.

"Don't interrupt him," Dongwoo laughed. "you don't want to die."
I smirked at his words. Dongwoo knows me too well~

I was folding the rest of the beef into the cabbage and 'collecting them' before eating it up. This, I thought, would save much more time and I could enjoy my meal. There was about 4 of it on my plate and I was about to grab the very last beef to make it 5, when woohyun snatched it away from me.

I playfully growled at him and once again, use my death glare. He smirked and uses slow motion action to put the beef into his mouth. "Damn!" I thought as I playfully threaten to poke him with my chopsticks.

Somehow, ---------- saw my disappointed expression and generously gave me her last piece of beef. Once again, she gave me a warm smile that made me feel awkward but touched at the same time.

After we had our dinner, we went to the near by park and it was really quiet. Till our noise 'polluted' the peacefulness. We spotted the playground that we used to hang out and even had our dinner there once. We were running around like wild chickens trying to chase after each other. Just like old times.

We were playing the (never an old game) of catch and I was caught by hoya, the fast runner. Everyone avoid going near me.
I was kind of aiming who to catch and i caught sight of ---------- trying to run away from me too. I look at her and somehow I know that she know something was up. As soon as she starts to run, I sprint after her. I reach out my hand, trying to catch her but she herself was quite a fast runner.

I was within reach but it hit on me that it would be difficult to tap on her back her since she kept dodging. So I spread out my arms and quickly grab her by her waist, our bodies touching against each other.

She scream and then froze, eyes widen. "WOOO~" sungjong commented. The guys were looking at us by now and I didn't know what to do at first. She quickly pulled off my hand and got away from my grip.
"Dude you just molested her!" sunggyu narrowed his eyes.
"I...I didn't mean it." I stammered.
I really didn't do it on purpose. It just came to my mind all of a sudden. "What were you thinking?!" I thought to myself as I scratch the back of my head, trying to hide the embarrassment.

---------- gave me an innocent look and it made me kind of guilty for my foolish actions. "It's okay myungsoo," she sincerely smiled. It was an accident."

We played for awhile more and the boys decided to stay at my place for the night since its inconvenient for them to go home at such a late timing. Besides, their parents know me.

Hoya, Dongwoo, sunggyu and woohyun were walking in front, pushing each other playfully. While ---------- and sungjong seem to be having a good time chit chatting. Sungjong is really a friendly person. He would go with anyone and make them feel less awkward.

Sungyeol and I walk behind. The both of us was quiet all the way until sungyeol look at me strangely.
"What?" I nodded upwards.
"What was that for?" sungyeol grinned.
"That what?" I muttered.
"Stop pretending, you idiot." Sungyeol playfully growled.

I knew what he was talking about but I didn't feel like talking about that now, so I just pretended I don't know anything.

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at me and grinned. "Yah, you like her don't you?"
My eyes widen. I didn't expect that from him. "Ptth, are you nuts?" I give him a look.

"Don't deny, it's obvious like that."
"Pabo, how can you prove?" I confidentially asked him.
At first he shrugged, and then he put his arm around me and smirked.

“I don't have any evidence now, but I can tell from the way you acted, or when I asked you if you like her. " he grin. "If you're not sure of your feelings then just reflect at the way you acted. Do you Always want to protect her? Or.... Somehow always needs to see her..."

"When one is in love, they tend to become stupid in a way that when she approaches you, you become really dumb and don't know how to Respond to that person. Your heart starts to melt and you feel weak. You will want to make fun of her and . Her reaction towards you really bothers you. Your heart tends to beat faster at the sight of her and most importantly..." sungyeol leaned closer to me.
"One tends to be really clumsy when they are in love. Really, really clumsy..." he continued.
I nodded all the way while he talk, trying to pretend that I didn't cared less. But somehow, his words really bothered me.

I wondered, “Do I really like ----------? Or is it because she is The only girl that lives with me? That's why I treated her like a sister."
The thought of it really hit on me.  I AM CONFUSED...

•heyooo!! :D sorry for the late update ><
Anyway really want to thank all the awesome people who subscribe <33 and not forgetting those who read it too :D really hoped you enjoy this story.
There's still
MORE to go!!! XD btw THE CHASER came out a few days and WAHHHH!!! Suuuupppeerr awesome!!!
I first Watch the MV in the school toilet and upon seeing their handsome, cool, cute and HAWWT them again; I shriek in excitement and other gals in the toilet might be thinking I'm KOOKOO in the head. :p haha BUT IDGAD~
Anyway, feel free to comment :D
And subscribe~
<3 <3

INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!