faking it

I Can Protect You

Your pov

Is it me or the boys that are totally weird these few days... It's like they are always around me whenever I'm in trouble or something. Especially myungsoo, who never seems to leave me alone with the rest of the boys. And whenever I turn to his direction, from
 a certain angle I could see him looking at me.

The weirdest is that all of a sudden, the girls in my class starts to treat me well. They are polite towards me, ask me to join them for lunch and even sometimes begged me to hang out with them.

"What is with this world?" Lynn exclaimed. "Everyone is always pin-pointing on you."
I shook my head and gave an stressful grin. I certainly had no idea what was going on.

That afternoon, I was in the School's garden with Lynn. We were standing by the pond area looking at the fishes swim by.
"If only I could, I would've ask the boys what is going on. I seriously think the school has gone nuts. I've never seen anyone so kind towards you or even approach you.. Now that the infinite boys hangs out with you, everyone does that too." lynn frowned. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed, looking up in the sky. Suddenly, there was a sound coming from the bushes. The sound that seem like someone tripped over the branch.

I quickly turn to find myungsoo with his on the ground, and his painful facial expression.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
He didn't said a word but still continue to show his pain face. Figuring that something was fishy I walk towards him.
"Yah, stand up." I said sternly.
"can't you see I'm sitting down?" he frowned at me.
"But your gonna dirty your pants. Get up and sit some where else."

"I just like sitting here. You can join me if you want to." he replied arrogantly. I rolled my eyes at him and mercilessly held his arm and force him to stand up.
"Aoouuch!" he yelled.
"I knew it. You've sprained your ankle." I smirked at him.

I supported him to the nearest table to let him have a proper sitting first.
"Do you need to go to the sick bay?" I tapped him on the shoulders.
He shook his head "I don't want to cause trouble."
He bent his body a little to touch his ankle. But I could see the pain was way too much. He was just bearing, trying not to show it. I've sprained my ankles before, I know what is going on.
Lynn was always by my side. Its just that she din't speak.

"Help him..." lynn mouthed. Seeing him so helpless, I squat In front of him and shoved his hand away. I folded the bottom of his pants into a 3 quarter length. Took out his shoes and twist his legs slowly In a clockwise direction.
"This is gonna hur---" before I finished my sentence, I twist his ankle hard.

He yelled in pain and grabbed my shoulders. It was ticklish and awkward, so I shoved his hands away and shifted.
"What is this? I was trying to help and you..." I look down, not wanting him to see my face. He didn't say anything but keep looking right in my eyes. Awkward, awkward, AWKWARD!! I decided to walk away, so I turn and immediately walk off.

"Where are you off to?" he called out from quite a distance after I walk away.
"To somewhere else." I sternly replied without bothering to look back.
"wait for me!" he yelled. But I continued walking. I just wanted to watch his reaction.
"Yah wait up!!" he yelled again. I turn back and watch him hop on one foot towards me. I pity him, so I walk back and supported him, clinging his arms over my shoulder.
"Where are you off to?" I ask
"Where are you going?" he ask me back.
"what the," I smirked. "I'll just bring you back to class."
_____________________

"OMO! Hyung! Kwenchanayo?" sungjong exclaimed when he saw us.
Myungsoo nodded.
"------------ let me help." sungjong reached out. But myungsoo cling tighter onto me.
"What are you doing? Let go of me!" I push his hand off me. But he didn't let loose. I had no choice, but to kick him away using my legs. He struggled for awhile and then stand up.
"Yah! You..." he stomp and pointed at me. How weird, I thought he was in great pain and he could move already? That's when I realized... just then, sungjong ask:
"Hyung, doesn't your leg hurts?"

Myungsoo froze, still in the pointing position.
"Hah, so you were faking all along." I grinned.
"I...I... You... Said you were going somewhere. Why don't you go now?" he changed the topic.
"Pttf, chincha..." I smirked and walk away, trying to be cool with the flow.
Bad acting Kim myungsoo. Bad acting.

_______________________________________________________

For some reason, Lynn couldn't stop laughing. It was quite irritating at times but seriously, myunsoo really failed. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." lynn chocked while trying to talk. "I guess that what he wanted to do to get closer to you~ You know, it's like i have this feeling he likes you. And trust me, he never stops eyeing on you. Some creep, but he just couldn't resist you." She gave me the flirty look

"Stop it, and don't overthink. Maybe he's just being weird to day." i paused for awhile. "He always is." I continued. Lynn grinned at me and narrowed her eyes. "Why do i have this feeling that someone knows about SOMEONE very well..." she turned to me and leaned closer. 

"YAH, YOU LIKE HIM RIGHT?" her eyes look into mine demanding for an answer. Of course i didn't what to say. i was too shock. What is she talking about? "Quit spouting nonsense." i warn her. "Its physical period soon. I know you hate the sun."

"Aish seriously! Ara, i'll be back~" she winked. 

"------------ ah~" one of my classmate calls out. "Lets go change together!" she said in a friendly tone and turn back to the front. i turn to face Lynn but before i knew it, she disappeared.