She is the maid

I Can Protect You

 

Myungsoo’s Pov

I woke up and was feeling very fresh. Trust me; it was a looooong time since I get to sleep until afternoon.  I grab my jug of water that I left last night and drank it. “AHH~ how refreshing~” I thought. I went out of the room and wanted to go down to grab some more drink. While walking down the stairs, I caught sight of a figure in black. At first I freaked out as I’ve just watched the movie ‘The women in black’. “Damn I shouldn’t have trusted hoya” I thought.  I was about to shout to it when I suddenly remembered that my mom had hired a maid for this 2 weeks. I squinted my eyes for a clearer look. She had long black wavy hair tied up. She looks young from the back and I was hoping she would look the same from the front. I walked towards her, wanting to scare her from the back. But as soon as she turns around, I froze. She saw me and dropped the cloth. We both stare at each other like as if we had never seen each other before. Yes, the maid was the girl in my school who is rumored to be able to see ghost. I blinked for a few times and pointed at her. “YAH! y..y..you! Don’t tell me you are the maid.” I stammered. “Don’t tell me you’re the son.” She replied. She was looking really anxious and somehow it made me feel guilty for what I did to her few days ago. Remember? I wanted to confirm whether she could really see ghost but was misunderstood for flirting instead.  “Damn it mom!” I thought. “Why didn’t she tell me the maid’s identity?” I was feeling frustrated.  That awkward moment, when she and I was staring at each other. I decided to break the moment as I cleared my throat. “Lunch,” I told her. “sent it to my room.” She nodded and went to the kitchen.

I quickly went up to toilet to wash up and went back to my room. Few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw her carrying a tray of food. I took it from her and close my room door.  The smell of it lingered to my nostrils and I was expecting it to be delicious. It was fried beef with black pepper sauce and rice. I took the first bite and it was holy~ i was surprised that she was such a good cook. That day, I never left my room unless I needed to grab some drinks or empty out my bladder. That night she brought me my dinner. I hardly talk to her. After eating, I went to bathe. I walk past my study room and saw her tidying up the shelves. I stood there observing her. I hadn’t seen her talking to herself, or something like she usually does in school. But I was relieved. I hated those things the most. But still, I still find her creepy. She turns back and it shocked me. What was I doing here looking at her again? I quickly leave, pretending that nothing has happened. When I came out of the bathroom, she wasn’t there anymore. She could have went down already. I didn’t bothered and went to my room. Its almost 10, but I couldn’t sleep. It has been a habit for me to draw whenever I couldn’t sleep. So I took out my sketch book and pencil. I was thinking of what to draw but images of ---------- keeps going in my head. I just couldn’t get her out of my head. She was really making me curious all the time, not forgetting creepy. So I just decided to draw her.