Trouble Maker much?

I Can Protect You

Your Pov

 

It was lunch break and you went to the cafeteria but there won't any seats left so you decided to go somewhere else. As you were on the way to the school backyard garden, you could feel someone or something perhaps, was following you. You kept turning back but no one was there. You knew it wasn't lynn as she had already disappeared since she was bored during English period. You tried walking faster and faster, you could hear the footstep was trying to catch up with your pace. You decided to turn but suddenly someone grab you from behind and pushed you against the wall. You closed your eyes as you were frightened and thought it might harm you. But there was nothing. You slowly open your eyes and was surprised to see myungsoo.He was looking deeply at your eyes. Somehow you felt a sudden feeling of attraction and You tried to walk away but his hands block you. You were stuck. 

 

"Uh..uh.." you stammered. "can I help you?". He leaned closer to you, this time his eyes were really looking into yours. Both of your noses almost touch each other. You were afraid that he might kiss you so you gently pushed him away. You tried to walk away but he stopped you again. He grab your wrist and then examine you from head to toe. You were shocked and afraid of being , so you use another hand to slap him. Of course, it wasn't intentional but there was nothing else you could do. Just in time, sungyeol, who was in a distance away saw what you did to myungsoo. In order to save his friend from another slap and save you from myungsoo's flirty actions, he called "myungsoo ah, where have you been? I've been searching for you..." He then walk towards the both of you. Myungsoo on the other hand, wasn't listening to sungyeol. Instead he continues to stare at you, until sungyeol grabbed his hands away from yours and brought him away. You just stood there and didn't know what to do. You were really curious about myungsoo's actions. 

 

It was late afternoon and you reach home. Your house look clean but it was dark and eerie. You were greeted cheerfully by your grandma, who was sitting on the couch watching television. You greeted her and went to your room. You felt very blessed having your grandma around. Although she had died a year ago, it didn't affect you because you could see her. It was as though she never left. As you change into your home clothes, you could smell fried beef coming from your kitchen. Indeed, it was your grandma who was cooking. Yes, ghost do have powers. They could touch objects on their command. Sometimes even communicate with people in their dreams. You walk out of your room and saw Lynn helping your grandma with the ready cooked food. The three of you sat down and had your dinner as a family. To you, the time like this was really precious as you get to spend time with your love ones. But myungsoo's action really bothered you much to the extend that you were really kind of irritated. Was he trying to flirt with you? Or was he trying to say something knowing you had some kind of "special power"....