A game to prove

I Can Protect You

 

The new term has started. Everyone walk along the corridors towards their classroom. But you, covered your mouth with your coat and walked in the school suspiciously. Your classroom was at the back of the school, So it was quite a long walk.
Everyone look at you awkwardly.

"Dude, he's really not there. You can put your coat down." Lynn hissed. You shook your head vigorously but she took your hand and force it down, pulling the coat along.
"YAH!" you yelled. An awkward silence arouse and everybody look at you. You stood rooted to the ground, dumbfounded. Lynn face turn red with embarrassment. Although no one could see her but still, she felt the weird and awkward feeling in the atmosphere.

"You called me?" a voice called from behind. All attention turn to a tall manly figure walking towards you with his hands in his pockets. He smiled and put his arms around your shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you just now. I should not have walked away. Let's go." he smiled politely and guided you, away from the awkwardness.
"Wha...what is going on?" Lynn murmured as she just blindly followed behind.

"Hoya..." you wanted to speak but he stopped you and took your coat from you.
"Here let me take." he offered. You wanted to take it back from him but he insisted. You frowned and looked at him with serious eyes.
"Okay... Why are you treating me so good?" you asked. But he just simply smiled and continue walking. You reach your class and you wanted to thank him and take back the coat from him but he walked into your class. Your classmates look at him. They admired his manliness, his looks and his attitude.
"Oh my! It's that lady killer!" you could hear your female classmates whispering to one another.
"But what is he doing with that weird brat?" one girl commented. Hoya heard it but he ignored them. He sit you to your sit and gently place your coat on your table.
"Okay, I gotta go. Come and find us during lunch time, araso?" he bent lean his face close to yours and winked to you. You were shocked. The other girls were jealous and curious of what is going on. But you has no idea too. Lynn look at you and Hoya and back at you again 'what is this?' she wondered.

Class was as boring as usual. But you still had to pay attention no matter what. During half of the class, Lynn told you she was leaving but you come back to you for lunch. But once much time arrived, she never appeared. You waited in class for a while but still no sign of her. You gave up waiting and went for lunch alone. After queuing up for food you walk around to find a seat. You walk past the infinite boys who was waving at you, signaling you to come and sit with them. But you pretended you didn't see them. Because the other girls were glaring at you like some kind of tiger hunting its prey. You wouldn't want the whole school, especially the girls to suspect you for some reason which you don't know why. You tried avoiding them especially myungsoo and just went somewhere to sit alone.

You were about to start eating when the infinite boys came to your table and sat down like as though they were told to sit there. You stare at the 6 of them, except for myungsoo who was avoiding eye contact with you. They put down their tray of food and sat opposite you. The whole 7 of them and then stared at you with their sneaky smile.

"Yah what is this? You were suppose to sit with us..." sungjong pouted.
"I...i" you were speechless. By now the table filled with girls or even guys stared at you. Their glaring eyes tells you that they are either jealous or angry . You gulped thinking what should you do.
"You not eating?" Hoya snapped you.
"Oh, uh yea..." you nodded and glance towards myungsoo who just stared at you. You could feel the awkward feeling arousing, not with the boys but with myungsoo. Even when all 7 of them were there. You still couldn't forget about that kissing incident that happened between you and him.

You quickly finished up your food as fast as you could and tried not to choke. But you really needed to get out of that weird atmosphere. Besides, the guys were really noisy. Pushing and playing around with their food. How messy.

"I think I'll go first." you said.
"So fast?? Just leave it here. We will help you clear." Dongwoo offered but you smiled and denied his help.
"Araso, if you need anything just come to us." sunggyu smiled. You bowed a little and walk away. But as you walk, you glance at myungsoo whose eyes never left you at all. Even when you stood up.

You walk past a few table and you could see glaring eyes looking at you with jealousy and anger. You avoided eye contact but you somehow feel unsafe.