I'm not lying

I Can Protect You

 

You had nothing to do, so you sat on your bed facing the window. You wanted to view the scenery for the very last time. There was a knock on your door and you turn to see myungsoo.

"Since you had nothing to do... Why not pack my room." he said sternly.
You tilt your head a little.
"But I thought I packed your room?"
"Haven't my mom told you I hate people entering my room without permission?" He frowned and then folded his arms. "I... Im a guy. My room will always be a mess." he said, as if he was a proud owner of a messy room.
"Fine fine..." you agreed and went into his room. It wasn't as messy as that time. Only had papers thrown all over the place. You sigh and narrowed your eyes at him.

"What? See, I told you it's messy."
"You could just pick up the papers yourself." you told him.
"Oops I'm sorry, but I still have stuffs to do." he put his hand up in a surrender way \(•_•)/
You shook your head in disbelief and squat to pick the papers while he sat on the bed and look at you. You noticed that he did nothing, you look back at him.
"So you call> sitting on the bed<, doing something?" you said sarcastically.
He quickly grab his phone and pretended texting someone.
"No, see I'm doing it now."
"Okaycan..." you replied giving him the WTH face .____.
~~~~~~~~~~
It was almost 12noon when you finish picking up the last bit of papers on the floor. Myungsoo was still on his phone but he wasn't really paying attention to his phone. He was always taking a glance at you whenever you weren't looking. He even sneakily took a picture of you facing the back while trying to take a piece of paper. You stood up and stretch your hands. He quickly pretended to look at his phone again.

"I'm done. I need to cook lunch now, so what you want?... Except beef." you said.
"Hmmm..." he thought for awhile. He was trying to think of something that would take long to cook and so you could stay longer. "Cook me a scrumptious meal." he said proudly.
"But..."
"No but. It's the final say. I'm hungry..." he said sternly.
"Araso araso..." you replied lazily.
~~~~~~~~~~

You went to the kitchen and took out the ingredient. 'What should I cook?' you thought. 'Whatever, just anything that would make him happy.'
The smell of the the food lingered thru his nostrils and he was already drooling . He peeped into the kitchen to see you cooking and he chuckled. You turned back and he quickly hid himself behind the wall. 'Aish what am I doing?!' he thought to himself. Indeed, it Was silly of him to peep at someone like that. He bravely walk into the kitchen and open up the fridge, pretending to find drinks.

"There's nothing to drink?" he ask you.
"In the second column below. Hold on I will get it for you." you put down your stirrer. You walk to the fridge and bent down to get the soda for him. But you were wearing a low cut shirt and it shows a little of your cleavage when you bent. Myungsoo saw it. He gulped and looked elsewhere, pretending he didn't see it at all. But he was blushing already.
You got up and pass him the can of soda.
"Why is your face red?" you were surprised.
"I...I..." he touched his face. "Warm weather. That's why I need soda. Ahaha..." he gives off an awkward laugh. You smiled and took a piece of tissue and wiped his 'unseen' sweat. Again, you gave him a smile and went back to cook. His heart Was beating like crazy and it couldn't stop. He knew he had to get out of here soon and calm himself down. He quickly went to the living room and on the air-condition and sat there, drinking his can of soda. Still trying to calm himself down from a state of love- shock.
~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was ready and the table was set with a wide spread of variety. Myungsoo his lips and he cannot wait to try it. There was a plate of fried shrimp, a bowl of bean paste soup, a dish of kimchi, a bowl of steam egg with  chilly pepper and a bowl of fragrance rice. YUM! (a/n omg I'm drooling too!! x.x hungry already~ )
Myungsoo tried everything. It taste just like heaven. He was really happy he couldn't even express it. But the happiness didn't last long. You were standing aside, thinking about how happy he looked.

"Yah, aren't you eating too?" he said with mouthful of rice.
"I...i need to go..." you mumbled.
All of a sudden he stopped eating.
"Are you really dying to leave? Whose gonna clear up after you leave?" he angrily said.
"I will, but I'm not eating.I'm saving for later and besides-"
"Aish just do whatever you want." he cut you off. You felt hurt once again but still gave him a polite smile and went up to the room. You didn't want your last day With him to end up this way. And it's not that you didn't want to eat, but the meal was meant for him. 'Why is he so angry?' you wondered
~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo finished his lunch and walk up the stairs. Just then, you were going down. The both of you stop and glance at each other. Without a word, myungsoo just walk away. 'What is wrong with him?' you felt confused. You wanted to ask him but you wouldn't dare too. Maybe he's not angry with you, maybe he wasn’t having a good day. That’s what you think. And it's best you didn't interfere. You continued with clearing the tables and washing the plates. After you have done so, it was time for you to leave. You went up to take your suitcase. With a last look at your room, you closed the door. You turned and saw myungsoo's room door open. 'Should I tell him I'm leaving?' you hesitate. You decided not to, cause you will still get to see him in school. But on the second thought, you might not be able to talk to him like you always do. You went back and knock his room door. He was in his bed with his phone. He ignored you.

"Uhm, myungsoo... I'm leaving now. So... I'll see you in school...?" you kindly told him. But he still ignored you. You stood there like a dummy, watching him ignoring you.
"So... I guess... Bye." you said, rolling your suitcase and walked off.

As soon as you left, myungsoo threw his phone on the bed. He facepalmed himself and then lean on the bed frame.
"Idiot!" he scolded himself. He closed his eyes tightly, feeling awfully regretful of what he did earlier. He open his eyes  and heaved a sigh of anger. He clench his fist and look towards his door which you had left. “should i?” he asked himself.
~~~~~~~~~~

You carried your heavy suitcase down the stairway and to watch your way while going down. Finally you reach the ground level and with your very last strength, you put down your suitcase. You relaxed your arm and then pulled the handle of the suitcase and dragged it to the main door. You leave the suitcase and open the door.

Out of the blue, you felt yourself being pulled. It spun you around and you come face to face with myungsoo. He was huffing and puffing as though he was out of breath. Suddenly he pulled you towards him and hugged you. You were stoned, eyes widen and shocked.

"Myung...Soo..." you stammered
"Please... Don't leave." he gently hissed into your ear. "I'm sorry."

Your heart was beating very fast. You didn't know what to say or react.
Still hugging you, myungsoo continued "Don't go, stay with me. I... Need you to be with me. You're the only one I want. I have been keeping my feeling for a long time. I...I..." he stopped.

There was a moment of silence. You were expecting him to say it but maybe he didn't mean it though. Maybe he was just teasing you. Maybe he was trying to play and make you fall for it. You lightly pushed him away. You look at him and just faked a smile.

"Yah, don't play already... You have been teasing me since the first time we met at school, remember?" you innocently said.
He frowned at you. "Why don't you believe me? Do you really dislike me that much? Am I that irritating to you?"

"What? No, I didn't mean that. It's just that... Please don't do that next time. If the girl really falls for it, she's really gonna be hurt." you smiled. He didn't said a word but just look at you with the disappointed look.
"Anyway it's time for me to leave. Anneong..." with that you wave at him and turn to open the door.

But before you could take your suitcase and step outside, he quickly turn you around. closes but it left a small gap. He cup your cheeks and bring his face towards yours. He then connected his lips with yours and forcefully pressed against your lips. You tried to move, but his hands block your face from doing so. Your heart beats like crazy and slowly, that forceful kiss becomes a passionate one...