I knew it, don't you?

I Can Protect You

 

Pushed against the wall, myungsoo's hand slid down to your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel your body temperature risen up and you lose your body control.  With body pressed against each other, lips gliding and tongue fighting. It was a heated and rough French kiss. The Both of you closed your eyes and and enjoyed the pleasure. Myungsoo finally took control and his lips left yours, sliding down to your jawbone and then to your neck. Feeling it, you lean back your head and your hands glide to his shoulders and grab it.

He kissed your neck with small pecks. Slowly, you could feel his lips, teeth and tongue on your neck together with his warm breathe. And that gentle kiss becomes a harsh but gently bite, leaving a bite mark scared on your neck. You felt the pain and a soft moan escape your mouth. Feeling the heat, you accidentally scratched his left shoulder with your   >Not long but quite sharp< fingernails.

But it didn't stop him from continuing. His lips went back to your lips again and Forced his tongue into your mouth, exploring every area of it. You glide your tongue against his and his upper lips.

Slowly, his hands went to your top and places his right hand at your chest area while his left still on your waist. You were startled and jumped. Upon feeling your reaction, myungsoo smirked. You could feel his lip's curve a bit. His left hand then meet with his right hand and it both ready to your clothes.

(*a/n OH :< I’m really not a good writer for scene XD so mind me~ hehex but if any kind souls wanna help me out with my (any) scene, do email me! :D appreciate it a lot <3 [email protected]                     im looking for one who could help me anyways :D hoho! ) LOTS OF LOVE!!!!

From gentle to passionate and slowly it comes to ing of your clothes.

Myungsoo the first one > it didn't bother you.
He ed the second one> this time you frowned a little, feeling conscious. You shifted a little, trying to tell him to stop. But he did not.
He moves to the third one> you tried avoiding it and using your hands to stop it. But he forcefully took your hand away.
He moves down to the fourth one (the 2nd last)> but before he could even do that, you broke away from his kiss and  pushed him away. Panting, the both of you look at each other. You quickly button your clothes (the fourth, third and second),grab your stuffs and open the door. Leaving myungsoo standing rooted to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~

You open the door and just in time, Hoya and sunggyu was on the outside of the house. You got startled when you saw them.
"Oh haha...! Hi!" Sunggyu greeted awkwardly. But you didn't notice. You bowed and turn to leave in a jiffy.

Hoya and sunggyu both exchange looks and then headed inside. They saw myungsoo standing at the door, adjusting his shirt and holding his left shoulder looking at the scar you made on him. Hoya and sunggyu exchanged looks again. But this time, it was different.

"It was a rough one isn't it?" sunggyu hissed to Hoya.
"And a very nasty one, I guess..." Hoya smirked. Then together, they look at myungsoo with the most cunning look...~
~~~~~~~~~~

That night, you sat on your bed hugging your soft toy. Which you called it mr fatty (because of his fluffiness).

"You don't miss him?" Lynn suddenly appeared beside you.
"Him? Who's the he?"
"Don't act, I know you know what I meant."
"Why should I miss him?" you asked Ignorantly.
"Yah, stop faking it. I know you too well my dear girl. I know you don't mean what you say." Lynn confronted.
"Aish, I don't know... It's like I didn't want to see him but miss him. You get what I mean?" you admitted. You turn your head to place your mr fatty back on the pillow. Just then, Lynn caught sight of something.

She came towards you and forcefully tilted your head.
"What was that for you---!" you yelled painfully.
"Wait," Lynn cut you off. "Is that.... A...BITE MARK?!" she exclaimed.
"What bite mark?" you frowned.
Lynn took your phone from the side table and like a mirror, she reflected on your neck.
"." your eyes widen
"Don't tell me you guys..."
"Shut up.” you warn her playfully.
She puts her hands up in a surrendering way and then later gave you a very seductive, pedo look like something was up in her mind.