PLAN A (part 1)

I Can Protect You

 

"Let me see!" hoya hissed. Dongwoo pass the phone to Hoya.
"Daebak! We should show this to the rest!" hoya suggested. Dongwoo nodded while trying to maintain his laughing volume. He look at his time in the phone.
"! We were supposed to meet up with sunggyu and the guys." Dongwoo cried and dialed a number.
"Sungjong ah! Where are you?" he asked thru the phone. He spoke for awhile and finally.

"Okok just buy me a packet of beef and give it to ----------..... Yeah yeah I owe you coffee, I know."  Dongwoo smirked and put down the phone.
"Beef for what?" Hoya asked curiously.
Dongwoo just wink "Let's go!"

"But we haven't even bought any---" Hoya innocently replied but was cut off by Dongwoo who pulled him away.
~~~~~~~~~~

The both of you hadn't said anything since. You just happen to look at him the same time he looks at you, and smiles to each other. There was an awkward silence in the car on the way back home. 'Why didn't he want to let me go?' you wondered.

You reach home and took the groceries out from the car. "---------!" you heard someone calling your name. You turn and found sungjong at the gate. He was smiling brightly and waving as you walk to open the gate.

"Where are the others?" you wave and asked.
"They will be here soon. I came early to give you this. It's a small token." And passes you a plastic bag.
You smiled politely as you open it. Damn, it was the last thing you would ever want to see. It made you blush a little, recalling the incident that happened just now.
"Uh thanks, sungjong." you smiled, thinking of how to hide it from myungsoo.

You turn from sungjong as he walks into the gate. He fished out his phone and quickly type:

Hyung, I've given her the beef. Yah, you owe me coffee!!!
Sent to: Dongwoo

He sat on the couch and you gave him water. He gave you a lovely smile and look to myungsoo who was staring at his huge fish tank behind the couch. He then looks back at you. He noticed that you both haven't talk to each other ever since he came in. He laid back and sipped his drink, with an evil grin on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were cooking in the kitchen and you suddenly heard a voice calling out your name. You turn and Lynn was standing right beside you, looking at you stirring the food.
"Psst! You're not supposed to be here!" you hissed.
"But I really want to see you. Besides, I see you need help~" she smiled.
"I will be back by tomorrow night." you assured. "What if someone else can see you?"

"Neh, I will be extra extra careful!" she said cheerfully tapping your shoulder.
"By the way, how’s my Grandma?" you curiously asked.
She nodded "Yea, she's fine. She really really misses you. So...." she paused for a while. "Need my help?"

"Aish! Araso, araso ~ “ you finally gave in. "But, you have to promise you can't mess around." you said sternly.
She showed you the 'ok' sign and helps you with the stir frying while you chat with her. You turn back every 20-30 minutes, making sure No one else was there.

The door bell rang and you went to open it.
"Anneong!!" the 5 of them (sunggyu, Dongwoo, woohyun, Hoya, and sungyeol) cheerfully greeted in unity. You bowed in respect and greet back. They went in and woohyun pass you a bottle of grape juice. Dongwoo went to sungjong with his hands in the pocket. Giving him the look.

"Where's the beef?" sungjong asked after realizing what Dongwoo meant.
You quickly turned your head to sungjong. "Uh...Uh...” you stammered.

"BEEF?!!" myungsoo eyes widen.
"Uhh..." you were thinking of what to say.
"Oh yea, I remembered hearing from sungjong about the beef." sunggyu added before chuckling.

Before you could say anything, myungsoo quickly rush into the kitchen. He look thru the plates of ready cooked food. No beef. He opens the fridge. No beef either. He opens the cabinet. To his disappointment, there wasn't any. You went into the kitchen, hoping he would not open the microwave oven. But he did.

Upon seeing it, he jumps up and down.
He looks at you and handed the packet of beef to you.

"No beef. Only chicken." you said sternly.
"Beef tonight. Please..." he begged.
"Chicken!" You frowned.
"Beef!" he argued back.
"Chicken!"
"No! Beef!"
The both of you narrowed the eyes at each other... And again, the TUG OF BEEF started. Pulling the beef here and there while one saying chicken and the other saying beef.

The guys outside were giggling at the both of you. "How silly the both of them look." sungyeol commented.

The both of you used too much strength while pulling and accidentally sent the packet of beef knocking the plate of ready cooked vegetables and flying out of the window and across the street.

"My beef!" myungsoo cried.
"My veggie!!!" you pouted.
You both glared at each other and narrowed your eyes once again, using the 'death glare'.

"Pabo!" the both of you cried to each other at the same time before walking in different directions.