Come Into My Heart

I Can Protect You

 

Your pov

The days went past fast and the 2 weeks holiday was almost coming to an end. It was the second last day working here at myungsoo's house while his parents were still away.

It was about 1 plus in the afternoon and you were washing the plates after lunch while myungsoo was watching his variety show. The phone rang and myungsoo picked it up. He didn't say anything, just nodded.
Finally he spoke "Yea... araso." and put down the phone.

He walk into the kitchen to find you washing the plates. "The boys are coming for dinner." myungsoo said.
You turn to him, shocked. You open up the fridge and realized there weren’t enough ingredients for the 8 of you. You open up the cabinet to find that there wasn't much sauce left.

"What time?" you asked.
"About 6. That's what they said." he put his hands in his pockets.
"If that's the case, then I need to go to the supermarket."
"Okay, I want beef." He smiled brightly.
"No, you had it for the past 3 days." you replied sternly. He pouted and then clapped his hands together.
"Please...." he begged, still pouting. You shook your head and look at another direction, trying to refrain yourself from looking at his cute expression.

"Fine, let's go then." he folded his arms while staring at you. You quickly turn back to his direction, shocked upon his words.
"With you?!" you cried, pointing at him.
"What's wrong? You'll need a lift anyway." he smirked. You thought for awhile and nodded. After taking your things the both of you went to his car, on the way to the supermarket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"..Chicken, fish, carrots and black pepper sauce." you went thru the list as you look around. Behind you, myungsoo was pushing the trolley and grabbing whatever stuffs he wanted.
You turn back to him and look at him while he was deciding the choices of chocolates. "Haiz... That kid." you thought as shook your head. You walk to him, took the packets of chocolates from him and placed it back on the shelve.

He glared at you, pouting. You put your hands on the front of the trolley and stared back at him.
"Yah, you already took like a dozen of them." You gave him the (what the heck) expression.
"But it can last me for a month..." he persuaded.
"Nuh-uh." you shook your head. "I don't want to be responsible for your teeth. Besides, I don't have enough money left for those."
"Well I have! So don't worry. By the way, you sound like my mom." he smiled sarcastically as he leaned against the trolley.
You frowned, then thought of a playful idea and lift your hands from the trolley. It rolled away causing myungsoo who was leaning on it, to fall on the ground. He quickly uses his palm to support his front to hit the ground, in a position of kneeling down. His eyes widen from shock.
"YAH!!" he yelled. You laughed really hard at his reaction, slamming your hand against your lap and another hand grabbing your stomach. Instead of getting up and scolding you, myungsoo laughed too.

The both of you kept laughing so hard, that everyone who walks past stares at the both of you.  However you didn't realized there was someone looking at the both of you all along...
~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you it’s them," Dongwoo whispered to hoya while they hid behind the shelve peeping at the both of you. Hoya smirked and playfully nudge Dongwoo "I seriously don't believe they are not an item."

"Whatever it is, they seem like they're having fun." Dongwoo turned to Hoya with a grin, planning something out in his mind. "Let's do something."
Hoya narrowed his eyes at Dongwoo. After realizing what he meant, an evil but playful smile appeared in his face.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we are almost done here." you sighed in relief.
"No, we left with something." myungsoo folded his arms.
You frown, wondering what it was. He pointed to a direction and your eyes followed. 'BEEF' it reads. You turned back to him and gave him a stern look. Once again he begged you, dancing the famous 'sorry sorry' dance movement in a way of pleading.

You chuckled at his actions and almost gave in but remembered that you were supposed to refrain him from eating too much beef. You stand upright and folded your arms "No." you said sternly, forcing yourself to frown. You push the trolley and walk away, but turn back to find myungsoo walking the other direction. "Yah!" you called out. He walked stylishly and playfully waved at you from the back.

"Aish chincha, that idiot." you muttered as you turn the trolley and followed him.

He took a packet of something and placed it in the trolley. You look at it and it says; 'Sliced beef'.
You took it and place it back to where it belonged. Myungsoo frowned and took the same packet and place it in the trolley again. You quickly grabbed it away. Before you could place the packet back on the refrigerated shelve, he took the other end of the packet.

The both of you glared at each other, like as if you were having a staring competition. You pulled the packet of beef towards you and he pulled it back. And it continued, pulling here and there like a game of tug of war. No, more like the tug of beef.

He suddenly grinned and look at you. You were curious what he wanted to do. You finally used much force to pull the packet of beef, but myungsoo let it go resulting you to lose your balance. Your hit hard on the floor, using your elbows to support your back.

He laughed really hard. You felt angry and embarrassed but seeing his expression, it slowly faded away and you were giggling too. You got up and wanted to get back at him but suddenly, someone walks past and knocked you on your shoulder hard, causing you to go towards myungsoo. At the same time, myungsoo felt someone pushed him from the back and he was moving to you too.

The both of you knock against each other, with body contact. You could feel his chest and and he too could feel yours. There was an awkward moment and the time just seems to stop there. You could feel your cheeks burning up. You slightly pull away but myungsoo wrap his arms tight around you. You couldn't move.

You look up and saw him staring down at you. He looked deep in your eyes. The moment when the both of you stared at each other, you could feel butterflies in your stomach. Your heart starts to beat faster and you feel really weak.
The moment broke off when you heard someone said "Hey, free show." to their friend. You cleared your throat and myungsoo came back to the 'world'.
He blinks before letting you go.
"Sorry." he muttered.
You just shook your head and merely smiled.

“We should probably pay for our things now.” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

“What about the beef? You wanted it right?” you replied awkwardly.

“Uh...Uh... It’s okay I guess.” He looked away from the shelve of beefs and push the trolley away. You followed behind him.