Stranger

I Can Protect You

Your pov

It was really funny, that a cold, cool looking guy like myungsoo would be scared of this kind of things. You really wanted to laugh, but you controlled yourself. It has been 3 days since and myungsoo, from what Mrs Kim mentioned, did not go out. You really wanted to clean his room and is thinking of a reason just to get him out of the house. He was sitting at the couch reading his book while you were mopping the floor. You weren't really paying attention to where you are mopping. Suddenly he said "It feels weird doesn't it?" You look at him while mopping, giving the 'I don't care' face. "Its as thought like we're a married couple. You do the chores while I support the family. But," he paused,stood up and walked to you. Every step he took, you would move back. You move further back but there was a wall behind you. You lean yourself against the wall as he comes closer to you. He put his hands on the wall, supporting himself. He leans closer and whispers into your ear. "where is our child then?" upon hearing this, your heart beat faster. "he's not gonna me, is he?" you thought.  You tried pushing him away but he forced himself to lean against you more. He look into your eyes, and smiled. It was as though his eyes were smiling too. You wanted him to get off you but he was way much stronger than you thought. "Why?" he asked. "Afraid of me?" He move his face closer to yours. Your nose almost touch his. You helplessly closed your eyes. Just then, the door bell rang. "Damn!" myungsoo cried as he slam his hands on the wall in disappointment. Although that moment was spoiled but you didn't want it to happen either. You were lucky. You quickly move away from myungsoo. "Kim Myungsoo, you jerk!" you hissed as you open the door.

"SSUURRPRISE!!" the 6 of them shouted. But as soon as they saw you, they stopped. Except for woohyun who was still cheering. He couldn't see as his face was covered by his black leather jacket. Sungyeol quickly took it off of woohyun and wack him on the head. "Ow! What was that for?" he angrily turned to sungyeol but froze when he turn to you.
"Ugh.. Are you the girl from our school that can..." Hoya asked. You wanted to reply when myungsoo came interrupting.

 "HEY hey guys! You should have called before you come." myungsoo was trying to lighten up the mood. "By the way, this is my maid ----------. She works here part time."

"But she's from out school isn't she?" Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo nodded.
"Your not dating her aren't you?" sungjong asked .
"Of course not!" you cried as you gave him the innocent face. Myungsoo smirked.

The guys came into the house and sat in the living room while you were making drinks. You could hear their laughter from the kitchen. As you bring the water to them, you suddenly caught sight of a figure. It Was just like a human being. It was a women in white shirt, skinny jeans and high heels. She looks like the type who goes to club. It was weird. When the infinite guys came in, you didn't see her. "Was she real or fake" you thought. But she was looking at myungsoo and laughing at their jokes. But none of them noticed her. That's when you realized....

She was obviously a spirit. But what was she doing here? You went to put the tray of drinks on the table, and you look at her. She didn't notice you, tell Dongwoo asked if you wanted to sit. You shook your head as you went back to the kitchen to wash the plates. It really bothered you, thinking what was she doing here. Suddenly you could hear breathing behind your back. You turn but there was nothing. The surrounding atmosphere felt cold and chilly.

 

 

Later that day, you hadn’t seen that women anymore. She had left, you thought. You needed to tidy up the place after the infinite guys left. But right when you were about to move, you heard someone whispering myungsoo’s name. You turn to the direction but there wasn’t anyone. You turn back and the same women from just now appeared in front of you. You were shocked and stood rooted to the ground. She came towards you, examines your face and smirked. “Give me your body and I’ll let you off…” she hissed.

“What are you going to do?” I asked, still frozen.

“I want myungsoo. He’s my type.” She smiled.

What is she going to do with your body? Is she going to seduce him and then do ‘that thing’ with him? You wouldn’t want to betray your own body. You are still a . You still have a brighter future ahead of you. All these silly thoughts came to your mind. You knew that the women could harm you since you had the ability to touch spirits. And she look older than you, which obviously was no match for you. What would you do? “No…No way!” you told her with a stern voice.

“Oh yea? Fine.” She smirked as she walks around you.” Then I shall harass your boyfriend, till I get bored and satisfied.”

“Seriously?” you asked, and walk towards the sink to wash your hands. “And his not my…” you paused. She might have thought that myungsoo was your boyfriend. You smirked and wanted to off the rice cooker switch, trying to ignore her threats. But you had forgotten that your hand was wet. At the same time, the women went over to you, wanting to scratch your hands to vent her anger. You touch the switch with your wet hand while she grab your another hand. Suddenly there was an electric shock and you could feel the current flowing thru your body. You forcefully let go of the switch and your mind BLACKOUT.