give me a free ride home

I Can Protect You

 

"Hyung," myungsoo stood by the door of the room, with you clinging on him. "She's drunk and..."

The boys turn their attention to you. You were speaking gibberish to yourself that No one could understand.
"Myungsoo ah, I think you better bring her home..." sunggyu blink.

"Yea araso... AISH, this girl!" myungsoo complained. He supported you out of the club.
~~~~~~~~~

"Where are WE going??!" you grumbled.
"Home... Can you walk properly?!?" myungsoo yelled at you in a bit fierce tone. You shook your head.
"I don't want!! I'm...lazy...." you lean onto him with eyes almost closed.
"Yah yah!! Don't you dare sleep!!" myungsoo yelled again but in an anxious tone.
"No,no I won't. Don't *hiccup* worry~" and staggered off. But you trip over your own feet. Feeling embarrassed, you quickly stand up and sweep the dust off your . You tried walking but were not able to balance due to your 3 inches high heels. Upon seeing your clumsiness, myungsoo chuckled.

"---------- ah, need help?" he asked while admiring your cuteness.
"I... *hiccup*" you once again lose your balance and fell. Your hit the ground hard and there was a sharp pain on your ankle. You tried standing up but the pain just kept hitting on you like a nail. You tried lifting yourself up many times but your ankle couldn't take it . Finally you gave up and sat on the ground. You look up and saw myungsoo looking at you. He had his arms folded and there was a smile that could melt many hearts. (a/n: you are still drunk ><)
He reaches out his hands and offered help to support. But you smack his hands away.

"What? Think I *hiccup* can't do it?!" you sarcastically questioned.
"You owe me a y dance… remember?" he seductively replied looking deeply into your eyes.
"Aish, I didn't.... Lose, youuu *hiccup* idiot!"
"But baby..."
"YAH SHUT UP!" you yelled playfully trying to hit him in the arm. He smiled and looked up at the sky before giving a big sigh.

He bent down and tap his own back.
"I give you a ride home."
"It's okay, I told youuuu *hiccups* I can walk...” you rejected.
"Really?" he tilts his head a little to the side. "But you sprain your ankle."
"How.... You know?"
"You can't move your feet, and look at your face..." he chuckled.

You covered your face with your palms. You thought your face look horrible and blushed but didn't want to make it obvious. You cleared your throat and spread your arms.
Myungsoo's eyes widen and his face showed a super adorable surprised expression.
"What's that?" he innocently asked
"You said you wanted *hiccups* to give me free ride..." you arrogantly replied.
He smirked and then positioned himself so you could climb on his back.

You cling your arms on him and he lifted you up. But he was unbalanced and felt that he would fall anytime. You shriek in shock and held yourself tighter to him.
"Sorry..." he whispered.
"Nnah, lets go..." you said sleepily.

 

 

*remember I said I wanna do a scene? I GUESS, NNAH…. Let’s make this story an innocent one: P

Anyways, I have been M.I.A for quite some time~ yikes x(

But I hope you guys still continue to read and support my storreeeeyyy! :D really REALLY BIG THANKYOU!!

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy~

But heres my twitter > https://twitter.com/#!/whyliketatone

Follow me maybe? ;)

*hohoho, and maybe spam me to remind me and update my story :> HEHEHEHEEEHX

LOL! (lots of love) <3