PLAN A (part 2)

I Can Protect You

 

The dinner was ready and everybody was eating. There was an awkward silence. Nobody said anything, but looked at each other. Finally, Hoya spoke up.

"Hey! what‘s with the mood guys?" he cried. "Here let's have a toast of grape juice." and held up his cup.

"My beef..." myungsoo sulked, poking his chopsticks into the bowl of rice. You glared at him.
'It’s your entire fault,' you thought. 'I've wasted my vegetables.'
Hoya look at the both of you and knew it wasn't the right time to toast. He brought down his cup and continued eating, looking down and pretending that he hasn't done anything.

You stretch your hand with your chopsticks to take a big piece of chicken meat. Myungsoo, at the same time was doing the same too. The both of you grab the same piece and then look up at each other.

"That’s mine." he said
"I took it first." you replied sternly.
"No, it belongs to me." he frowned
"it doesn't have your name on it." You rolled your eyes.

The atmosphere by now was heated up with intense. The both of you glared at each other and then started using chopsticks and fight, pushing the other chopstick with yours. The gravy slowly spill out and some sprinkle on the table.  The rest of the guys were stunned. They didn't know what to do, just eyes widen. The chopsticks fight was getting fiercer and fiercer, until the both of you stand up and narrowed your eyes at each other.

"I'm not eating!" you slam your hands on the table.
"Don't steal my line. I'm suppose to say that!" myungsoo cried.
"Suit yourself!" you walked away and went up to your room.
"Ya, whatever!" myungsoo walk away too and went to the living room.

The rest just look at each other. It wasn't meant to be like this. What they have planned is to make the both of you closer, not further away from each other.
'It's your fault' sungjong mouth to Dongwoo.
His eyes widen. "Bowh?" he hissed, pointing his finger to himself.
The rest just sighed and continued eating.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room, staring at the wall while hugging your pillow. Lynn looked at you, with arms folded together. She shook her head, clueless of what to say.
"Idiot!" you whispered throwing the pillow away. You pouted and looked up at Lynn.

"You guys are childish. Like seriously? Over a chicken??" she frowned.
"That wasn't just a chicken, it's a HUGE piece. A... And... He's older, he should let the younger one have it." still pouting, you folded your arms.

There was a second of silence, and Lynn started giggling. You look at her, confused.
"What's so funny?"
"Two of you..." she stopped to catch her breath. "Are really cute. You fight like a bunch of 3 years old and no offense, but it look just like a couple fighting." she smirked.

"Yah, it’s not funny." you nudge her with your elbow.
"C'mon, you should have seen the both of your epic faces..." she chuckled.
You smirked and look somewhere else.
~~~~~~~~~~
 Back at the dinner table, the boys were once again secretly planning something up on their heads while eating.

"Okay, how about this." woohyun suddenly spoke up, and all attention were on him. He leans closer and all the boys followed.
He whispered softly but made sure everyone could hear. And after he explained his plan, the boys look at one another. Their mouths slowly gave each other an evil grin...

++++++++++

 

Hihi! :D im planning to do a sequel for this story soon… like after the next chap? >< yikes hopefully my sequel gives the feel to the story~ heheeehs <3 anyways, comment and subscribe!  :D and sorry for not updating fast. Has been busy with dancing lately T^T