TO...???

I Can Protect You

 

Myungsoo sat on the couch, hugging the cushion. He stared at the blank television and pouted. He laid his head back and stared at the wall. 'Why did I get so eff up over a piece of chicken?' he thought. He shut his eyes tight and buried his face into the cushion.

He heard footsteps coming his way and turn his direction to it.
"Done eating?" he asked the skinny figure walking towards the couch, followed by the rest of the guys except for sungjong who was nowhere to be seen.

That skinny guy nodded as he stood infringing of myungsoo and the rest followed suit. Myungsoo, bewildered, look at all of them.  The boys exchange looks and grin at each other before grabbing myungsoo off the sofa.
"Hey hey! What are you doing?!" myungsoo yelled but the boys ignored him and dragged him towards the door.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room talking to Lynn when you heard a knock on the door. Lynn automatically stop stalking and covered . "shhh!" you hissed and she nodded.

You open the door and sungjong stood outside, with a big smile on his face. Somehow whenever you see him, your mood will brighten up. He always has the cheery look on his face.  He peeked into the room and frowned.
"I thought I heard you talking..." He pointed.
"N...no. I wasn't speaking to anyone..." you started making gestures with your hands and trying to think of something witty. "I was actually talking to myself." you gave him a sheepish smile.
He frowned again, not convinced of what you said.

"Are you bored?" he suddenly ask.
"Uh... A little. Why?" you asked.
"Oh, I was wondering if you want to join us to somewhere.... It's actually kinda of a celebration." sungjong stated.
You thought for awhile, then shook your head. You would love to go, but you knew myungsoo would be going. Its best to stay away for that petty guy who doesn't seem like a grown up.

Sungjong pouted and looks at you with his puppy eyes. He claps his hands together and begs you. His actions suddenly make you think about myungsoo. He did the same thing when you refused to buy him beef.

"Do you guys like, rehearse every action before something happens?" words just flew out from your mouth.
"Huh?" sungjong gave you the confused look.
"Uh... Nevermind." you shook your head again. You were about to close the door on him when he used his palm to stop it.

"Okay, its not a question but a demand. You must go." sungjong command.
"No, I don't want to." you whined.
He ignored your last comment and push his way thru, looking around. He open your closet and picked out few clothes. You just stood there, not knowing what to do. Too shock to even react, just jaw dropped.

"Hmmm," sungjong picked up a pair of leggings. "not this. And definitely not this too. This..... Won't be perfect and.... Ah!" he finally picked a black leather skirt. He throws it to you and you catch it.

"Uh... What's this for..?"
"Just wear it." sungjong replied, throwing another piece of blue spaghetti strap to you.
"But where are we going?" you felt a little annoyed.
"You'll see. Just wear what I gave you. I will be waiting outside for you." he cooly said as he swept his fringe away for his face. He walk towards the door, grab the handle but turn to you before closing it. "I give you 5 minutes and I'm opening the door."
With that he closes it.

You obediently followed his orders and changed. 5 minutes up and he opened the door, just in time that you had finished changing. The moment he saw you, he froze. His eyes were going like an elevator, looking from head to toe. Insecured, you quickly covered your chest area. He chuckled for a moment and then thumps up and nodded with a smile.

"You look great, ----------. I bet when he sees you he..."
"He who?" you cut him.
He paused for a moment and started blinking, thinking of what today next.
"I meant they." he quickly replied. "Yah, let's go. They are waiting." he winked and grab you by the wrist, leading you to the stairs.

The moment you and sungjong came down of the stairs, you couldn't see anyone except that you could regconise myungsoo's nagging. They were already outside of the house, just by the gate. You and sungjong walk out as you tried pulling down your skirt abit, still feeling about insecure.