what should i do?

I Can Protect You

Myungsoo pov

We went to the local restaurant for our late lunch. The guys were talking among themselves and I just look at them. My feelings were really confused.  Why are they getting so close to her? What were they thinking?  they were trying to help her, but why get so close? I am really confused. And to a girl, its totally gross. They might get the wrong idea.

"Myungsoo ah!" Dongwoo calls out my name. I look at him sternly and he laughed.
"What?" I ask
"Why a glum face? What happened eh? Did anyone bullied my little myungsoo?" he joked while showing out his pouty lips. I shook my head and then look at all of them.

"Yah, what you Guys want?" the words automatically came of of my mouth. They exchange looks with each other.
"What's going on?" sunggyu ask.
"I should ask you this instead." I look at him sternly. I could see woohyun smirking. But it wasn't too obvious. That guy, always with his funny ideas in his head. He is the master mind of most of the plans and it's probably one of his idea this time again. I turn to him and death glared him.

"What?" he acted innocent.
"stop acting, I know it." I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Know what?" His eyes widen but still having that innocent look on his face.
"About ---------- . You guys are Soo close to her." i told them
"Hah, jealous?" Hoya teased. I shook my head, trying to deny it.
"Its obvious enough that you don't even have to show." sungyeol nudge me. I didn't respond. There was nothing for me to say.

"What you guys think about ----------?" woohyun suddenly asked.
"Hot." Dongwoo gave him the flirty look.
"Charming and fabulous." sungjong stated.
"I like her." Hoya admitted. I was shocked. Idiot! That guy like her and now he is trying to get closer to her?
"Honestly , me too. so don't think you'll have the chance." sunggyu pointed to Hoya. I was furious at that time. What should I do? I hated the way they say that they like her. It's like they aren't serious at all.
"Why do you like her?" I asked not wanting to get suspected of jealousy.
After much thought, Hoya replies : "You heard what they say. She's hot, innocent and good looking. I bet she will be a perfect girlfriend to me. I will woo her and I mean it."

There was a moment of silence and then everyone starts arguing that -------- was theirs. What is this? So now everyone likes her? It isn't good. Now that they show out their true feelings, sooner or later they will confess to her. And she will obviously have to choose one. I have no objections but I just don't like the idea. And on that day onward, it was like a bitter and confused feeling for me. What should I do?
______________________

The next day in school, I followed them. Close enough that even the tiniest thing they do or does, I would want to know. Especially for the two whose very good at talking, who will attract any female with their speech . Hoya and woohyun never left my sight when we were together. It was hard to keep watch silently without getting caught.

During lunch, we sat at our usual spot. Its weird I didn't see ---------- the whole day. Where could she be?

My attention was diverted when I heard woohyun calling out ----------'s name. I quickly turn and there she was, carrying the tray of food. It was obvious that she pretended  she didn't listen to her name being called. As soon as she saw us, she walk the other way. Hoya stood up immediately and walk to her. He held her tray and took it away from her. Without saying anything he just walk towards our table. She had no choice but to follow. He placed her Tray next to his and told her to sit there. She obediently followed but the look on her face Tells me how awkward she feels. Anyways, her sit was just opposite mine. I took a glance at her again. This time she was looking at me but look elsewhere as soon as I look at her. The boys just talk to her, asking how was her day, how is school and blah blah blah.

I wanted to talk to her, just anything. But I didn't know how to start.

"Myungsoo," sungyeol nudge me. "Why are you do quiet today?"

I just shook my head and then continued eating. I look up and notice
---------- looking at me. For that moment, we both look at each other. She squinted her eyes then gestured a hand and pointed to . I look at her closely, figuring out what she was trying to do. Then she pointed to me and back to . What was she hinting? I frowned giving her the I don't get it face.

She sighed and stood up from her seat, stretched her arms towards me. What is she going to do? At that moment I panicked and shut my eyes tight. I could feel her fingers at the side of my mouth, wiping something off. I slowly opened my eyes and she motion herself back to her seat. I could see the other guys giggling and when I look at her, she just smiled at me. Now that i realized what was going on, it was truly EMBARRASSING!! >.<

I quickly turn away and wipe my mouth with my sleeve and then turn back to, eat treating like nothing had happen. Okay, this is awkward.

Break was over and it was time to go back for lessons. I walk the same direction with her as our classes were nearby. Only the both of us, but we didn't talk. In my mind, I was wondering : did anyone confess to you yet?

Damn. My mind was really in a mess. Seriously, what should I do? T^T