dodge that

I Can Protect You

 

Your pov
It was physical education time. Lynn wasn't back yet. 'Where could she be?'
At that same time, woohyun's and myungsoo's class were also having that lesson so we were assembled at the same place. My class leader, Eunji, a very tall slim and pretty faced girl but a little y at times. She has a lot of chasers. For her pretty face, nice figure, thick black wavy hair, she was definitely an ideal type for boys. She chose dodge ball for our class game. It's weird somehow, we seldom play dodge ball. We always either had volleyball or basketball. For what I known she would never choose such a rough game, for her gently character. But maybe she was bored of the other games and knew our class wanted to try more? I'm not sure but I wasn't really interested in playing anyways.

"Pick the teams then." our teacher said.
She nodded and then turn to us. She pin-point people and then later to me. I had no choice but to follow her 'orders'.
"I will throw the ball upwards and which ever team catches first gets to be attacker." she explained. And the results.... It was our team, who GETS attack. How unlucky. I gave out a silent depressing sigh, for sure that I know I would get hit really badly. Suddenly Eunji walk past me, brushing her shoulders off me which kind of pushed me aside. I look down as I was too timid to look at her face but I heard the word "Brat" coming out from . Was that meant to be some kind of a warning?

Anyway the game started and before I knew it all the balls were somehow aiming at me, especially from the girls. But I managed to dodge well cause I was standing way at the back. Instead, my teammates in front of me got hit. There was a sound of the whistle and I got distracted. It was from woohyun and myungsoo's class. Suddenly there was a ball coming up to me and I snapped from where I was looking and managed to dodge the ball. I look around. I was the only one left at the attack area. So does that mean I won? No. I could have just end the game but the balls just keep flying towards me. WHAT IS THIS? I dodge a few times but I finally got hit. Okay I admitted defeat but I'm not spared. The girls in my class kept aiming at me though they knew I loose. The boys just laughed here is the teacher? I wanted to get out of the attack area but I was being blocked by the girls on my class. Slowly they start to surround me and the balls kept coming in. It slammed into my body, legs , chest area, head and face but nobody bothered to stop. I turn around and close my eyes.

But for a few seconds later, I no longer felt pain. Instead I feel that someone was hugging onto me. I open my eyes slowly and found that I was in the arms of myungsoo. I could feel him breathing hard and his warm body touching against mine. The crowd that was once violent attackers Now just stood there looking at us. They literally froze. Myungsoo slowly let me go but a hand grab my wrist and pulled me away. I just followed suit.

Your pov
I was dragged to one of the corner of the school.
"Are you okay?" woohyun smiled.
"Thank you, I'm fine." I assured but for certain I wasn't. I was hit almost everywhere but now the pain in just something numb and bearable. Not for my face area that is. I was hit in the face, near my mouth. Like the feeling like I bit my own lips. It feels chilly, itchy and hot at the same time.

Woohyun look at me and then reach out his hand. At fist I moved back a little but stop when his hand touches the side of my lips. My heart skipped a beat.
"Rest in the medical room for today." woohyun told me. He brought me to the room and told the nurse what happened. I rested on the bed and woohyun sat beside me.

"Thank you for this. But I can handle myself. You should go back to class..."

"You sure? I dont feel safe for you." his eyes look teary.
"Yea kwenchana." I laughed. "You should really go back class."
"Ar..raso." he sighed and left the room.
I laid back at my bed and rubbed the bruises on my neck. Suddenly I felt the mark on my neck. The bite neck that made me remember the incident that day. But at the thought of it, where is he?
—---------------------------

By the time I woke up, it was already the end of school. But the first thing I woke up, was 7 faces looking down at me. I quickly got up as they stepped back.

"----------! Are you feeling better?" sunggyu came closer to me. I nodded and look at him. Then, a hand holding onto the water bottle came towards me.
It shook a little and I look up to its owner.
"Have some... I drank a little if you don't mind." Hoya smirked. Dongwoo came up and sat beside me. He took my left arm and touch the bruises.
"Ouch!"
"Mianhae, will be gentler..." he smiled, which I focused on his thick and y lips.

Sungjong stepped infront with my bag carried on his shoulders. Sungyeol sitting on the stool just look at me with his lollipop in his mouth. As for myungsoo, he stood at the door with his arms folded. Still he didn't had any eye contact with me yet. What the hell was the guy thinking??...
"You feeling better?" woohyun ask. "School's already over, the room is closing."
Upon hearing this I quickly got up and adjust my shirt.
"I'm so sorry. Yes, we can go."
"Good! Let's go for Lunch. Oh damn, I'm starving~~!" sungjong complained as he grabbed his tummy.

Lunch? Yea im starving but no I don't want to go.
"Count me out guys."
"No... No ones left out." sungyeol pouted.
"I really don't feel well. Next time perhaps..." I told him, trying to give him an innocent look.
"You need us to send you home?" sunggyu ask. I immediately shook my head. I knew it wasn't needed.