no, wait. whaat?

I Can Protect You

 

 
 

Myungsoo pov 

 
 History class. The most MOST boring class in my entire period. But I still have to make an effort to listen. 
 
And finally, that boring class was over. The moment when the teacher left, the class broke out from the silence. Truthfully, it was very suffocating not to speak for the whole of one and a half hour. But anyone caught speaking would be sent to *hell* (detention during weekends) 
I casually turn to the window and surprisingly saw _________ down the field.  
 
Jumping around in her Pe shirt, she look very hyper. Her Classmates are now closer to her. It's a good thing. Ever since after the dodge ball incident, the students must have thought how "important" she was. All thanks to woohyun who had given them warnings which they obediently listened. 
"She's beautiful, isn't she?" sungyeol appeared from my back. I got startled a little but followed his stare which was at_______ .I look back at him again giving him the weird expression. 
 
"You..." 
"What?" he put his hands in the pocket. "I've noticed her ever since anyone else did." 
 
"So you admire her?" I lifted my brows. 
"No," he shook his head, which somehow made me at ease. 
 
"I've fallen for her." 
 
I got Shock when he said that. The whole of me sank and somehow I felt myself being angry. Why? 
"If you look at her slowly, somehow there would be this feeling that you didn't want her to leave. You just love the sight of her and it made your day. So you slowly figured out you like her so much you just seem to go on a silent wild chase." he turn to look at --------- again. Then turn back to me and gave me a sheepish smile before walking off. 
 
I quickly grab him. He turned around and Stared at me for awhile. 
"Whats up?" he said cooly. 
"What are you going to do about it?" I asked. 
"I don't know. I'm planning to tell her maybe today." 
"You not serious are you?" I could feel my eyes twitching a little. 
"Who knows," he smirks and turn to walk away, leaving me in a stagnant position like a statue holding on to someone's wrist. 
 
That's not good news. Not with sungyeol. I have this uncomfy thought that once ________ lies in the hands of sungyeol, she wouldn't take it. Sungyeol acts like a kids and he loves to play around. Thats the reason he was being called 'choding' all the time. It's maybe he isn't true to her. I can't let him have her like that. oh wait, I'm not even her father why should I bother? But still, I don't like this feeling. Urgg!! So messed up right now. It's like I'm mentally Slapping myself on the face. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
School finally ended, but I still have my curriculum activities which was the band group. Because I'm not really a sports person, I cannot join basketball and volleyball like the rest of the guys. So me and sungjong both decided to join the band group. 
 
I walk down the hallway towards the music room when suddenly woohyun caught up with me. 
"Yah! Help me!" he said while trying to catch his breathe. 
"Bowh? What happen?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 
"I... I... " he paused and look around. Without saying anything, he pulled me to one corner.
 
"What are you up to?!" I loosen his grip on my arm. He stopped and turn to me. 
"I cannot stand it anymore...I really need to do it but I don't know how to start. I..." he leaned closer to me. I gulp and panicked for a while. What the hell is he trying to get to? 
"Woah woah," I stopped him by using my palms. "Behave yourself." 
"I can't. I cannot hold it in anymore... I need to and I want to." he blinked at me for several times. Oh uh, don't tell me his gaaayyy? O.o I brace myself and told him straight. 
 
"Hyung, I'm a man. And this is really inappropriate for me." I paused for awhile and took his hands. "I may not know your feelings so I'm really sorry..." 
 
He look at me with a blank face. Crap, I guess I really did break his heart. 
"Look, I really don't wanna Upset you but... I'm not gay." I was being straight forward. 
He stared right into my eyes for awhile, which kind of make me shiver. Later he grin a little before bursting out in laughter. I thought I really made him upset and he went koo koo. He threw my hand away from his and still he couldn't stop laughing. He bent down a little holding his tummy and still laughing really hard. What the hell... 
 
"I can really die from this!!!!" he exclaimed. "Omo, omo my tears are falling out... Oh my HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" he slapped his laps which was a little too exaggerated. 
"Hyung, Kwenchana?" I asked out of curiosity and worry. 
"Super!" he caught his breathe. "What were you thinking?? Gay? Seriously? Do I, (laughs) look like one to you?" he tried to stop laughing. 
"But just now you were all-" I stopped for awhile and narrowed my eyes at him. "So that was a prank. Jerk ,you make me worry for nothing." I nudge him hard in the arm. 
"I wasn't finished yet, but you should have seen the look on your face. Gay? My god that's hell!" he choked a little while patting his chest trying to calm himself down. 
 
I rolled my eyes playfully at him and folded my arms. I wanted to forget about the embarrassing act but indeed it was truly embarrassing. 
"Spit it out, what is it?" I acted cooly. He lifted one eye brow up and went into a thinking mode. 
"Uh... How to put it?... When you like someone, how do you usually confess?" his question really hit on me. I've never experienced confessing to the one I like before. Infact nobody came across my mind yet. But all of the sudden when I thought for an answer,
_________  kept on appearing in my mind. Oh , please get out of my head. 
 
I really didn't have any good answer for him so I just anyhow blurt things out that comes to my mind. 
"Oh well," I started off. "it's either you hand her a card, send her flowers to her doorstep or tell her personally. You are much more creative.." I said. 
"Pttf, thanks but not much of a help anyways. But I've thought of one way. A seductive scene... me and her alone in a class, and i went and sat with her since she's lonely. We talked for quite sometime and then finally we got electrified to each other and kissed. Then we will go closer, hug and-" he look at me with eyes filled with lust. 
 
"Wow okay, I don't what to know. By the way im really curious. Who's that girl?" I questioned. He grinned again and blink a few times. 
"C'mon just say it." I forced him. 
"You know her. She is very close to us. She can even see those things~" the put his two fingers and gestured like a bunny doing his aeygo again. I thought for awhile, I have no idea who is... Wait what?! I thought again. All the clues matches to HER. 
 
I know her and she's close to us. She can even see those stuffs. Yeap, it's no doubt that its 
________. But uh oh... Not again, first was sungyeol and now woohyun? Sungyeol is a nono for her and woohyun is the worse! Didn't he said he would do all those things do her? No! She is too pure! I don't like it. And further more he is a playboy. NoNoNO. 
 
"Are you really gonna do that?" I stared right at him. Just at the thought of his not that good plan make me pissed. Especially when it's towards her. 
"Yea, and I'm gonna do it like now." he smirked. His arrogant look just make me more pissed. 
"I don't like it." I shoot back 
"Wae? Don't tell me your jealous." he grinned this time and look somewhere else. 
"No," I acted cool and folded my arms. 
"I just hate it." i said and walk off like I didn't care. But I just hate it. My feelings were completely messed. It's like someone else taking something that rightfully belongs to you. Hold on a minute there. She don't belong to me. But I feel so connected to her. It's like I'm her rightful owner. Pfft, what is she? A dog? B*Tch please. 
 
What should I do? I feel lost. Things were all cramped in my head. All about her. I blindly walk and end up bumping the person I didn't want to see the most. She looked surprise at the sight of me. She then look down at my shoes and look up at me again. 
"I guess it's really fine now." she said in an arrogant tone. What does she mean?  I look down at my foot and thought. Ohh! I was suppose to be... Aish, me and my stupid ideas. What should I say? Uh oh 
 
"yea... I guess so," I scratched my head to hide the awkwardness. 
"How unfortunate you didn't have a winning prize for bad acting." she chuckled. "I wonder what else you are good at," she continued. 
"What? You looking down on me now?" I joked. 
"I don't know, it's an opinion." she joked back. Was that some kind of challenge to see what else I'm good at? Haven't she know that I love challenges the most? Fine, let's play then.
 
"Come with me," I told her and without hesitation, I pulled her along. 
"Ah ah, wait I still need to--" she tried to stop me but I will never. As long as its a challenge.