Please don't recognize me

I Can Protect You

 

"Where the hell are we going?!" myungsoo whined, kicking the pebbles on the ground.
"We told you, just wait and see." Sungyeol felt a little agitated.
"Like how long? And the heck are we standing here for?" myungsoo gave him the confused look. Sungyeol look at him and then rolls his eyes.

"Eh, why are they taking so long?" Dongwoo whispered to his Hyung. Sunggyu just shrugs his shoulders and look at the door, waiting for your arrival.
Woohyun kept looking at his watch and back at the door with a slight smile on his face. Hoya was just aimlessly looking around. Myungsoo noticed that none of his hyungs were paying much attention to him compared to just now. He decided to use to opportunity to slip away back into the house.

He slowly tiptoed backwards from sungyeol. But before he could move any further, someone grab him from the back of his jacket. He jumped and turn to find the mighty Hoya holding on to him.
"Going somewhere, you little kid?" Hoya raised a brow.
Myungsoo gulped and just smiled at him.
 "Uh, nooo. I'm not going anywhere... Aha...ha...ha..." Myungsoo laughed awkwardly. Hoya just shook his head and grinned at myungsoo' childish action.

Suddenly everyone's attention turned to the door. Myungsoo followed Hoya's gaze. A stunning woman in spaghetti strap and leather jeans walks out. Her walking was a bit unstable due to the high heel she was wearing.

Yes, that pretty lady was you. You watched your steps and still pulling down your shirt.
"Wa~ yep bbue dah!!" sunggyu commented.
"Deabak!" woohyun added.
The rest just stared at you, mesmerized at the way you looked. You chuckled and use your palm to hide your pinky cheeks. Sungjong held you down the stairs and lead you towards the boys.

"Ah, let's go then." sungyeol said.
"Where?" myungsoo and you ask in unity. You look at him and he nodded upwards, giving you the look.

Hoya, still holding onto myungsoo's jacket walks behind you and sungjong. He suddenly push myungsoo towards you and he almost tripped when you quickly turn to hold him.
"What the hell are you doing?" you grumbled.
"Can't you see I fell?" myungsoo stood upright, sweeping the 'dust' off his jacket before turning back at hoya to give him the death glare. When sungjong notice the both of you walk beside each other, he stepped back and walk alongside with Hoya.
"Yah, I think they are okay now." sungjong nudged Hoya. He looks at the both of you and nodded, agreeing with sungjong.

It was a silent walk. The both of you haven't talk to each other yet. You look towards the 6 boys who seems having fun walking behind. You didn't notice a small rock on the ground and almost tripped, when myungsoo grab hold of you by your waist just in time. You quickly stood up straight and glance at him, mumbling a "Thanks..."

He curve his lips and stop for a moment, bent down and took out his shoes.
"Wear this, it's much better." he pass you his sneakers.
"It's okay, I am fine." you rejected. But as soon as you took another step. your ankle bent again giving you the sharp pain.

You silently gasped in pain, not wanting anyone to hear it. But myungsoo look at your expression.
"Pfft, fine my foot." he smirked and threw his sneakers on the ground in front of you. "Just wear it. When we reach what so ever place, you can give me back." he said sternly.

You glance at his foot and at him. His red shocked had little holes that shows his toes.
"Going bare footed?" you ask. He simply nodded and bent down, took out your heels. Your were shocked and didn't know how to react, just put your hand on his shoulders to support yourself. He helped you changed into the sneakers and tied the shoelace for you. A little smile appeared on your face.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Awesome or what?" sungjong told the 5 of them.
The rest exchange looks and gave each other pedo faces.
Woohyun fasten his pace and walk past the both of you.
"I see what you did there." he mumbled while walking past the both of you. The rest followed him and glance at the both of you.
"Aish!" myungsoo yelled, playfully throwing small pebbles at his Hyung's legs.

He's done tying the shoe laces. He look up to you, who was just staring at him.
"What?" he asked and stand up.
"No..Nothing. Thanks." you snapped back into reality. He picked up your heels and walked away.
"Hey, wait up!" you called and catch up with him.
~~~~~~~~~~

All of you stood outside a very dark lighting place. You and myungsoo looks up at the sign.
"Club?" myungsoo said in disappointment.
"Then what? You expected amusement park?" woohyun looks at myungsoo.
"Yea..." he replied.
"Please, with ---------- wearing like this?" hoya commented.
Myungsoo glance at you and then back to his Hyung. "Why not?"

The rest just shook their heads and when into the club.
"I think...I will just stay here." you look around uncomfortably.
"Ha! Me too!" myungsoo raises up his hands to catch attention.
"None of you are." woohyun commanded. "I own this place, so you'll have to listen to Me." he winks at you and grab your wrist to bring you into the club. The rest followed and myungsoo thought that he doesn't need to go. He turned back to walk off but all of a sudden, hoya grabbed him from the back of his jacket again.

"I knew it, you will never listen." Hoya grinned.
"Hyung... Just for once please let me go...Hmm." myungsoo gave him the puppy eyes which was adorably cute. But hoya didn't fall for it. He pulled myungsoo into the dark lighted place.

The music was loud inside and there were different light flashing which weren't really good for the eyes.

‘Damn! Really not my thing…’ myungsoo was annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

You walk behind the infinite guys as you look around awkwardly. Many guys were staring at you, giving you those flirty looks. The air around here was filled with cigarettes smells and you hated those smells the most. Dongwoo who was walking beside you, look at you and noticed that you had the uncomfortable look on your face. He put his arm around your shoulders as you look at him, eyes widen.

"It's okay." he smiled. "We will protect you."
Upon hearing his words, you felt yourself calm down.
Woohyun led all of you to a room and the moment he opens the door, the smell of the jasmine aroma lingered thru your nostrils. The rest went in the room and you followed. The moment you sat down on the comfy leather couch, you never want to get up. Your legs were really tired from walking. You look down and saw the two sneakers that you were wearing. Just then, you notice that you hadn't seen someone ever since you stepped into the club.

"Hey, where's myungsoo?" you nudge Dongwoo who is sitting beside you.
"I haven't seen Hoya too..." Dongwoo looks around.
" Aish, This kid! Don't tell me he escape again?!" Woohyun grumbled, scratching the back of his neck.
"Again?" you frowned.
"You don't know? This kid hated noisy places, especially clubs. We tried bringing him here a few times, but he manages to escape well." woohyun explains.
"Even Hoya?" you tilted your head feeling curious.
Sunggyu shook his head. "He was never like this. He's the king of the dance, he would never miss a chance..."
~~~~~~~~~~

Walking backwards, myungsoo covered his ears with his palms. He knew that hoya, who was still holding on to his back of the jacket and dragging him to somewhere, was talking. But myungsoo couldn't hear a thing. The music was really loud and he hates it. He tried freeing himself but Hoya's grip was much stronger. He finally admitted defeat and let Hoya drag him.

Hoya stop walking all of a sudden. Myungsoo turn back and saw him standing infront of a door. Hoya opens it and dragged myungsoo in, using all his might  to pull myungsoo and push him to sit on the couch. 'TUMP', myungsoo slam him right on the couch. He playfully glared at his Hyung but was ignored.

"Where have you been?" Dongwoo ask Hoya.
"Guiding that lost puppy." hoya points toward myungsoo.
"Pfft, guiding..." myungsoo smirked.
"Yah yah, okay let's have fun tonight okay?" woohyun suggested.

You felt that the atmosphere around is weird and intense. You didn't feel like sitting any longer. But you also didn't want to go out of the room. After what seem like a long time of making decision, you decided to go out and explore. After changing your shoe, you went out. The hallway was dark and there were a lot of drunken man around. You quickly walk away and found yourself near the dance floor, by the bar. 'This place looks quite familiar.’ You thought and look around thinking where you should explore next. You were about to take another step, when suddenly a hand grab your wrist.

You turn to see a man with disgusting smile on his face with eyes partially closed. "Wanna have some fun tonight?" he hissed, giving you the erted eyes. He was obviously drunk. You rolled your eyes at him and wiggle your arm to let loose of his hand, walking off.
"Yah! Where ya going?!" he yelled and staggered wobbly behind. You fasten your pace, hoping that the ert weren't following. Unknowingly walking into an isolated corner which is a dead end, you wanted to get out but only to find the ert staggering towards you.  Every step he took, you walk backwards and leaned against the wall.

He forcefully put his hands on the wall and stared at you with the seductive eyes. But you were disgusted. He quickly moves his head towards your neck and you tried shoving him off but he was too strong for you. Your shriek got louder and louder but he quickly covered your mouth. You close your eyes from the horrible scene and stomp your feet, mumbling "please". Being terrified, tears trickled down your cheeks. Suddenly you felt his grip loosen and pulled away from you. You opened your eyes to see a guy with pinkish blonde ruffled hair beating up the ert.

"DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU AGAIN!" he yelled while pulling the ert's collar. The ert let loose of the guy's grip and staggered away, smirking in a satisfied manner. The ruffled hair guy then turned to you.

"Are...you...Okay?" he shows his worried look. You nodded and look down, not wanting him to see your teary eyes. He titled his head and look at you closer. He couldn't have a proper look at you face but you look familiar to him. You look up, noticing that he was staring at you. You look into his eyes and a flashback hit on you.
Yes, he was the one that yoojin (the one who possessed your body) tried to seduce. You have been here before.
'Oh crap.' you thought. 'Before anything bad happen, please don't recognize me!' you begged in your head.

"Ah! I remember! You were the one..."
"I don't remember meeting you." you cut him off.
"Oh... But you look the same." he frowned
"Maybe someone else look like me?" you assured.
He narrowed his eyes at you and then folded his arms. "Oh well, guess I made a mistake. But I really want to see her again." he cheekily said.
You gulped, pretending you didn't hear the last sentence. But it felt awkward.
"I need to go..." You smiled.
"Yea, sure. See you around." he smiled back. You can't deny, but his smile was absolutely charming and cute. You nodded and walk away.
"Hey!" he cried. You turn back with curiosity. "By the way, I'm Zelo. 17 this year." he cooly smirked.
"I'm ----------." you immediately replied and turn your head and walk out of the isolated place. But suddenly, you realize something. You gave your name to someone you were suppose to avoid.
"Aissshhhhh!" you hissed and mentally slapping your head. You quickly walk to the bar to get a drink.