Pretty woman Petty man

I Can Protect You

 

You saw myungsoo sitting by the bar alone. He was looking at his cup of unknown drink.  'Haiz... everywhere I go, I see him.' you thought and pretended you didn't see him. You sit opposite of him.

"Hi, one cup of plain water please." you asked politely. The bartender chuckled, using his clench fist to block his smile. You look at him feeling awkward. "Yah Pabo. This club doesn’t serve you plain water for free." myungsoo commented.
You look over to him and look back at the bartender. 'Okay, very embarrassing.' your face was turning red.

"Just give her what you gave me." myungsoo told the bartender. "And no thank you?" he asked you. You rolled your eyes at him and mouthed him "thank you".

"Are you still angry?" He narrowed his eyes at you. You just look at him and smirked. "Pttf, guys dislike girls who hold grudges, for your info." he hissed.

"And girls don't like petty guys like..." you turn your eyes to him.
"So you're calling me petty?" he pointed to himself.
"I didn't say that," you put up your hands in a surrender way. "You were the one that admitted it yourself."
"YAH YOU!!" he yelled and stood up from his sit. It looks as though he was going to beat you up. But he stomp towards you and sat on the tall chair next to yours. He showed you the grumpy face and playfully death glared you. Slowly, he leans towards you. You lean back a little and curved you lips downwards.

"Aren't you A little bit too flashy?" he whispered and look down. You followed his gaze and saw that your shirt was a little too low it could show off your cleavage. You quickly look up and slapped him across the face, refraining him from looking any further. "YAH! You ert!" you yelled.

"I was telling you to adjust your shirt ,you idiot!" he yelled back, cupping his cheek. Luckily no one heard the conversation as the music was too loud. Your (still) unknown drink came and you quickly grab the mini glass and took a big gulp. You almost choked. The drink tastes a little bitter but it has the chilly feeling. Your face showed the expression of wanting to puke and myungsoo took notice of it. He quickly pat your back. "Slow down! You don't wanna die!"

"I won’t..." You look at him and lightly shoved his hand away.
Although the drink taste bitter but it was unresistable. You kept drinking and drinking. Myungsoo look at you, resting his head on his fist.
"Can you handle the drink?" he questioned
"Of course....I'm best...at drinking." you replied. But you felt heavy and a little dizzy.
"Really? Then Let's have a drinking competition. See who could drink as many cups as possible."
You nodded and put your thumps up.
"The looser shall..." myungsoo looks at a direction. "dance."
"Thats an easy task. Or are you too chicken to lose?" you replied arrogantly.
"No, I've not finish. The looser shall do a Y dance for the winner. Then we shall see who the chicken is."
You looked at him and thought for awhile. 'If I don't agree, I would become the chicken here.' you mentally voiced. "Alright, challenge accepted." you folded your arms with determination.
~~~~~~~~~

The both of you kept drinking and this is your 7th glass. Myungsoo was still widely awake but as for you, feeling wobbly and a little dizzy. But you still wanted to continue. Your desire for winning was huge. You definitely don't want to do a Y dance, especially not for him.

"Continue?" he held up the 8th glass.
"Of--course!!" you replied.
"You sure? You don't look alright..." he frowned.
"Why? Because you couldn't continue yourself right?" you smirked.
"No, just wonder if you're going to lose." he said sarcastically.
"Yah!" you nudge him but missed the target. "Never underestimate a *hiccup* women..."

"Okay, up to you. Cheers." and with that he gulp the drink down.
You did the same too but started hiccuping. Myungsoo chuckled at your cuteness.

"Okay, we should stop. I don't think you can continue. You're going to puke if it goes on." he took your 9th glass away from you before you can grab it.
"Hell no imma dance *hiccup* that dance for you!" you persevered.
He giggled. "Just treat it as you owe me will do. You can always do it next time." he smiled.
You shook your head and stubbornly wants to continue drinking. You tried taking the glass but he refuses to give you. You finally snatched it and gulp the drink before he could do anything.
Your head feels heavy and it's like spinning round and round. You almost fell off the chair when myungsoo quickly stood up and grabbed you. Now lying in his arms, with your eyes partially closed.