BRR~ how creepy...

I Can Protect You

 

 Myungsoo’s pov

 

I stared at the girl, curious. I folded my arms as I stood beside looking at her laugh by herself. It’s creepy enough that it made me have Goosebumps. Were those rumors true? Could she really see ghost? I was so terrified but curious at the same time. Suddenly she stopped laughing, look up and turn to me.  I was dumbfounded and did not know what to say. “What was I doing here standing in the first place?” I thought.  I stood up straight and unfolded my arms, cleared my throat then walked away like as if nothing has happened. I hurriedly walk to find the 6 of them standing next to the boy’s toilet. “Where have you been?” dongwoo asked as he passed me my books. “I went to look for the dustbin. I thought I told you before we came in?” I replied. “By the way, that ---------- girl… can she really see, you know, that thing?” I asked as I lean closer to dongwoo. He thought for awhile before he gave me a weird look. “You really believe those rumors? Haah don’t tell me you are scared. I knew it.”

I back away and looked at dongwoo. What should I say? I was kind of freaked out and further more I seen it myself. But I’m not sure if it’s true. “HAH… who told you I’m scared? Pissshh. Do I look like I’m a scary cat or something? “  

Dongwoo nodded. I blink a few times trying not to admit the truth and playfully punching him in the arm before walking to my classroom. During the rest of the day in school, I always saw her walking past me. I looked at her sometimes trying to figure out if those rumors were true. It was really creepy, seeing her talk to someone beside her even when there’s nobody there. Chill ran down my spine just at the thought of it. It was obvious that she was trying to avoid me. Every time we had eye contact she would quickly look elsewhere.  It was really bothering me and the fact that the incident had creep me out, I decided to find out more.