Welcome to PARADISE~

I Can Protect You

 

Your Pov

 

After the tour around the house, the lady was preparing to leave. You felt weird as she did not introduce herself. She just took her luggage and walk towards the door.  You were about to ask her for her name when she suddenly let go of her luggage, spun around and walked towards you putting her hands on her cheeks. “Oh my I’m so sorry my dear! I was in a hurry and forgotten to introduce myself! Forgive me for my silliness.” She reached out her hand to have a handshake with you. “By the way, I’m Kim Hyun Ji. Just call me Mrs. Kim will do. How do I address you?” “I’m ----------.” You replied as you smile. “What a lovely name you have. Oh yea, I have a son. About your age if I’m not wrong and don’t worry, he’s a decent type. “She winked.  “Instructions are given in a booklet and I have place that in your new room which is next to my son’s. “  “Ne..Next to your ss..Son?” you stammered. “Yeap. Ha-ha don’t worry. I doubt he would be at home everyday anyways. I have to go. My husband is waiting at the airport.” And with that she left.

You walk up  to find your room in the second storey.  There were two rooms facing each other. One had a lot of sign like ‘boys only’ and ‘KEEP OUT’ sign, while the other had none. So you somehow guessed that was your room. You open the door but quickly close it back. It’s really bright inside. You quickly open and ran towards the windows to close the curtains. “That’s more like it.” you told yourself. You took a better look at your room. It was lovely and the bed was really comfy. You unpacked your stuffs from the suitcase and place some of your belongings on the study table. That’s when you realize that there was a small note. You read:

Hey there, this is Mrs Kim. I will be away for 2 weeks. Hopefully the agent has told you the reason why I needed someone to look after the house. By the way, here are some instructions.

Please clean up the house once every 3 days and try to keep the house tidy. My son has habits of making it a mess when he’s at home. Please bear with my son. He can be a little playful at times. He would often invite his friends over and that would somehow make the house in a mess. Please cook for him every meal. He loves beef but not too much for him. He would ask for more so try to refrain  that. I’m really sorry but you might have to be a baby sitter too. I figured it would be best to control him with someone his age. Please clean up his room; it’s really like a pig sty. But do beware; he doesn’t like people entering his room without his permission. You could do so when he’s out. Lastly, I left a little sum of money for you to buy groceries or other stuffs that you need. Really appreciate it and, Hwaiting!

You laughed as the note was really cute. You open another envelope that contains money. “WOAH!” you thought. It’s like half of your salary and you know you wouldn’t need that much. You kept the money properly. You thought there wasn’t anyone at home so you went to clean up the house. It was really comfy working here, as there wasn’t much sunlight shinning thru though all the windows were glass windows. It might be the trees outside that block the sun from entering the house.  You smiled while cleaning the coffee table, glad that you had accepted this job.