Coming To My End..

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

1 week later...

"Mee-Yon ah! How are the wedding plans?'

"Mee-Yon, did you find your wedding dress yet?"

"How's Jiyong? Is he in health? Are you guys okay?"

"I can't wait to attend your wedding in three weeks! How exciting!"

I pressed the delete messages button on my house phone.. I sighed in frustration and slumped down on the couch.. this whole damn month was nothing to look forward to.. I thought it'd be an exciting adventure but no.. my life decided to switch up on me and take the ones I loved and cared about away from me!

(Flashback)

"We searched all night and found no Jiyong! What kind of city is this!?" I said and threw my bag and phone onto the couch. Jonghyun, Eun-Ae, and Key waddled inside tired out from our late night search.

"We can search tomorrow" Jonghyun said with his eyes half closed, half opened.

"Just.. need.. sleep.." Eun-Ae said slowly walking up the stairs.. Key already passed out on the floor so we just ignored him and walked away..

"I'm sorry Mee-Yon, I'm just so tired.." Jonghyun yawned and placed his hand over his mouth," I'm going to sleep, but don't worry we'll find him tomorrow" He walked up to me and gave me a hug. I closed my eyes suppressing myself from crying.. he pulled away from the hug and smiled then walked away  to the bedroom..

I stayed still for a moment watching Jonghyun walk up the stairs.. I glanced over at Key who was snoring on the floor.. I then began to shed a couple tears and walked over to the couch to let all my cries out..

"Your a pabo Jiyong.. why did you disappear?!" I cried into the palm of my hands.. "Please tell me you didn't die.. please... please show up tomorrow so I won't have to worry.." I cried more into my hands and then dropped to the side and cried into the couch cushion... "If I said I'd like to choose who I'd want to be with now.. W-Will you show up?"

I kept hitting the cushion letting my feelings out.. 

"If I wasn't such and idiot and just begged you to stay with me and Jonghyun then you wouldn't have ran away and be abused by my Omma! If I didn't leave you behind at the restaurant to give you back my wedding ring then you still would've been here by my side! .. If-

I was then interrupted by a voice that spoke behind me..

"If it wasn't for our kiss than this all would have never happened.."

I turned around and saw Jonghyun completely and devastatingly tearing up by the stairs.. I quickly stood up and wiped my eyes with the end of my sleeve..

"If it wasn't for me showing up at your house just to find my childhood friend than you would have still been with your husband," Jonghyun continued to speak..

"Jonghyun.." I said slowly walking towards him..

"If it weren't for me, than you would've been resting happily in Jiyong's arms with maybe your future kids with your Omma and Appa by your sides!"

"Aishh, what's with the yelling?" Eun-Ae said rubbing her eye as she walked down the stairs making Key wake up from the floor..

Everyone remained quiet and still.. Jonghyun kept taking quick breaths trying to suppress himself from tearing again.. Key and Eun-Ae stayed silent just standing there not knowing what to do.. and as for me I was cursing at myself in my mind for the awkward moment.. I couldn't take the quietness anymore and decided to speak..

"Wouldn't you want to be with the person you care about the most right now knowing they've disappeared?" 

That got everyone's attention.. they all slowly looked up at the same time.. Key and Eun-Ae nodded.. Jonghyun kept looking at me with nothing to say..

"I'm just saying.. I miss Jiyong.. and I'd do anything to see him right now," I spoke up once more..

Jonghyun took and step towards me.. he stood so closely to me that I lost my balance but managed to step back and keep my body straight..

"I'll search for him.. again.."Jonghyun whispered into my ear.. the tone in his voice didn't sound so sincere.. more like full of anger or .. jealousy..

Without a single word he quickly took wide steps to the door, opened it, and slammed it closed behind him.. A part of me wanted to run after him and stop him.. but the other part wanted me to rest at home and wait until he brings back Jiyong..

Eun-Ae let go of Key's hand and walked towards me.. I kept contact with the floor not wanting to speak to anyone..

"Mee-Yon.. Jonghyun will come back, no need to worry.. so will Jiyong.. really soon," She softly whispered and took a strand of hair away from my face and placed it behind my ear... I bit my lip and swiftly let myself go in Eun-Ae's arms.. I hugged her with silent tears rolling down my cheeks as she just hugged me tighter and caressed the top of my head.. 

"It's alright, they'll be back" She whispered once more making me relax and think more positive..

(End of flashback)

I looked over at the clock.. it's ticking was the only sound heard in the apartment.. I looked at the big hand, then the little hand ... 

"It's almost four in the morning and Jonghyun still isn't home.." I said to myself..

I got up from the couch and grabbed my coat that was carelessly thrown on the floor.. I headed for the door and closed it behind me, walking down the hallway with complete determination shown on my face..

"Two lost boys in one city.. how exciting can my life be," I scoffed to myself and turned the corner of the sidewalk, walking down the street..

It was freezing outside but I wanted to keep searching for Jonghyun who was searching for Jiyong.. heavy breaths were all I made while I walked down the lonely street..

I looked over to my side with my hands in my jacket pockets trying to keep warm.. fog came out of my mouth whenever I would take in a puff of air.. 

As I looked up from the sidewalk, I saw a familiar figure walking on the other side of the road.. more of a figure like look of Jonghyun..

I stopped walking and turned to face the distant walking figure..

"JONGHYUN!" I yelled.

No reply..

"JONGHYUN! IT'S MEE-YON! DID YOU FIND HIM YET!?" I screamed even louder.

No reply..

I pouted and stomped my right foot onto the ground..

"Pfft, I was being loud this time.." I mumbled to myself.

I looked left and right and noticed no cars driving by.. why would there be traffic at four in the morning anyways? Before I placed my foot onto the street I quickly searched for a nearby crosswalk.. There was none.. Time to "J walk!" 

I started walking casually onto the street keeping contact with the dark figure that looked like Jonghyun.. He was still walking so I had to hurry my steps to reach him in time..

"Yah! Pabo! Reply back to me!" I yelled at him and he still did not reply.. "Aish, he's so sensitive.."

I was halfway across the street when I felt my heart beating faster and faster.. I looked to my side and all I saw was a bright light coming at me with a sound of a continuous honk of a car.. 

I felt my life coming to an end as I felt a certain pain ramming into my side.. flashbacks started to fill my mind of me and Jiyong and Jonghyun and the times I stayed at my own house with Eun-Ae by my side..

"MEE-YON!" Was the final sound I heard before I completely out..