Only for Happiness

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

After that whole incident walking away from the bathroom crying, I decided I had to go talk to someone about this. And someone who needs to know .. I would be talking to Eun-Ae but sadly, she won't pick up. What has that girl been doing? I haven't talked to her in ages .. you know, best friends are supposed to be there for you in your time of need. Well, I am in need so that girl should be picking up her freakin' cell phone! 

After five minutes of ranting on about Eun-Ae in my head I walked upstairs to have a little talk with ... the liar. 

I finally stopped right in front of my parents' bedroom. I had the urge to walk away and just sit quietly in my room but for some reason I opened the door and walked into the dark room .. and .. their sleeping .. 

I am in desperate need of intense one-on-one talks! .. I guess I'll just wake her up .. this is important.

I tried finding the light switch but failed and the ceiling fan. Dang .. how could it get so cold in five seconds? I saw a shadow move as I looked behind me. I think thats the bed? 

I stumbled over there, still walking in the dark, and put my arms right in front of me so that I could feel what objects I'm bound to bump into. Then my hands moved over a really soft fabric. Yes, success, I made it to the bed. 

I saw Omma sleeping. I just kept on poking her cheek until she shuffled in her bed and turned away from me .. ugh ..

"Omma?" I whispered softly until she immediately sat up in her bed and looked straight at me.

"Mee-Yon! What is it? Are you hurt? Why are you here?" She said as if she was surprised that she just heard that she won a million dollars.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you .. I just .. wanted to talk to someone" I said shyly looking down at my feet. I think I was staring at my feet .. it was still pretty dark inside the room so I don't know.

"Omo! What is it?" she said as she patted the space next to her gesturing me to come sit there.

I sat down and stared at her .. not knowing how should I begin.

"I .. need to tell you something important ... I'm not sure how you'll take it because I was pretty stunned myself that .. I found out this news .." I said a little shaky.

"News? .. Go on .." she said.

"Jonghyun's alive .."

----

Mee-Yon seemed pretty upset with what she was going to say .. but now her expression changed from .. worried to furious. 

I looked at her completely blank. I already knew that Jonghyun was alive .. ever since we lived in Korea. As her Omma I need to give her special advice .. something that she'll never forget .. so that she can turn away from that .. Jonghyun .. Why is she wasting her time on that dirt bag? I see nothing special in that boy ... he was pretty wealthy but is he intelligent? caring? understandable? Is he even fit for MY Mee-Yon? .. Jiyong is such a perfect boy .. just the son I've always dreamed about. But how can Mee-Yon be so blinded? Jiyong is smart, handsome, rich, kind, reasonable .. why doesn't she want to be with him? 

.. How shall I explain this? She's starting to figure out that I lied about Jonghyun's death .. I can't tell her the truth now .. I won't give up now ..

"Jonghyun? Jonghyun you said? He's alive!" I said acting surprised.

"Yes Omma. Want to see him?" Mee-Yon said with an angry tone.

"Oh, he's here? We should celebrate! It's remarkable that he survived his coma and now he's ba--"

I stopped my sentence when Mee-Yon ignored me and stood up from the bed and walked away .. What a stubborn child ..

Aigoo .. what am I going to do? This is causing me so much stress! She should know by now that I've always hated that guy! Now he's here in my house? .. this is terrible .. Well there's Jiyong still. He's smart .. I'm sure he'll take care of that Jonghyun and send him off in pain and away from Mee-Yon's heart. I'll just leave it up to him .. It's not like he's going to disappoint me.

I laid back down in bed letting out a deep sigh. I need to think of a better plan that can actually work 100%.

----

Omma provoked me very well. Just her acting that she was "surprised" that Jonghyun was alive made me upset. Why is she sending him off she never even had a chance to sit down and talk to him and accept that he really is a good guy. 

And now I feel bad for yelling at Jonghyun .. Of course I lied. I lied about me hating him I honestly love Jonghyun. Just, he made me realize what pain I will cause to Jiyong .. Jiyong is also a good guy. He has hurt me in the past .. ignoring me and cheating on me .. but he only did that because he was jealous and alone.  Jealous because all I talk about was Jonghyun and alone because  I never talked to him as his love. 

I also thought Jonghyun would be hating me right now .. I threw a freakin' lamp at him and caused him to cry in pain and bleed! But he won't leave? He's making me feel guilt ... It's torturing me ..

As I walked downstairs and headed for the guest bedroom door I saw Jiyong walk out .. Crap, I forgot I left him there alone with Jonghyun .. 

It was awkward silence when we made eye contact .. but then he spoke up.

"You might want to talk to Jonghyun .. though you caused him great pain he's still here. You know why? It's because he loves you." He said coldly and passed right by me.  He walked upstairs and left me alone in the hallway afraid. 

What should I do!? Talk to Jonghyun first? .. but .. Jiyong .. UGH.

I kept looking at the guest room but then I kept looking at the stairs. I guess I will talk to Jonghyun first .. since Jiyong told me to.

I walked inside the room and still saw the same crime scene I've made. I didn't see Jonghyun anywhere .. he must be in the bathroom still. 

I closed the door and headed for the bathroom. The door was open and I saw Jonghyun still in the same position sitting down. He then looked up at me with suffering in his eyes .. I couldn't look at him like that so I walked to him with my eyes keeping contact with the floor.

I sat down next to him still looking at the floor. It was quiet .. but then I saw his legs move and then he stood up.  I then looked up at him and he looked serious. He walked away from me and I saw him going towards the window ..

"Jonghyun?" I whispered.

He stopped and turned around. He looked at me and made a weak smile.

"Good-bye Mee-Yon .." Was the last thing I heard from him as he opened up the bedroom window and jumped outside.

I was frozen still hesitating if I should stand up. I saw him walking outside and he sat down on the sidewalk .. what is he doing?

I couldn't breathe because of the thoughts that ran through my head was too much .. 

I know Jonghyun doesn't want to leave .. Just look at him he's sitting outside my house on the sidewalk not moving .. 

I sighed and stood up from the bathroom floor. I walked outside the room and opened the front door and walked out as well. I walked to Jonghyun when I saw him turn around and look at me. I'm assuming he heard my footsteps. He quickly got up and made a run for it .. Dammit! 

"JONGHYUN STOP RUNNING!" I yelled after him trying to make my running pace faster to catch up to him. 

"MEE-YONG STOP FOLLOWING ME! THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO FOLLOW!" He yelled back.

"YES THERE IS! I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE THING!" 

He then stopped his tracks and turned around facing me. I stopped a few feet away from and panted.

"Then what is it! That you have feelings for me? Because if it is then I know It's a lie for me to stay .. What's the use in talking to you again if your just going to hurt me more and more!" He said hurt.

Soon after that I stopped panting and looked at him. He's right .. I don't mean to hurt people! It's not like I want to do that on purpose. I"ve hurt so many people already .. but I don't know how to fix it .. All I do is apologize. You think words would help? It doesn't do the trick sometimes ..

"Pabo .." I smirked at him. Which earned a confused look from him.

"What now?" He said expecting yet another touching scene to come on just like what happened in the room.

"You think I chased after you because I wanted you back?" I said walking closer to him.

"If that isn't it .. then--"

"Then what?" I interrupted him.

He looked down thinking. I've confused him. But if what he wants is for me to send him off and not cause him pain, then I'll send him off. 

"What are you trying to say Mee-Yon?" He said looking back up at me.

"That I think of you as dirt. I step on you, you try and make it slippery for me. On a windy day I feel fine but then you rise up and blow in my face. I lie on you, you just hurt every inch of my body making me want to get up and leave you. All you want is revenge." I said giving him a cold look.

"If that's what you think then maybe I do want revenge." He said giving me an evil smirk.

"Why? Just because I didn't find you in time to be with you? That I forgot you and found myself another person? That I broke our promise? You think that this is my fault?" 

"Neh" He said with a simple reply.

"Did you not hear me out before when I said my Omma said you were dead?!" 

"There's probably a reason why she said that! It's clear that your Omma will never like me, never accept me, and never treat me as if I were her own son. That position is taken. And I'm sure of it, that she likes Jiyong better than me. I didn't even do anything bad to her .. so she just dislikes me period. I was an idiot for even coming down here to visit you." He said as he walked closer to me as we both looked at each other unsettled.

"Who cares if she doesn't like you. Who cares if my Appa doesn't like you. What matters the most here is what I think of you!" I said as I pushed him away.

"Then what do you think of me?! You haven't answered truthfully yet! I'll keep asking the same damn question until you give me your honest answer!"

"I LOVE YOU! THERE!" I yelled in his face.

"ARE YOU SAYING THE TRUTH!?"

"OF COURSE I AM I NEVER LIE ABOUT MY LOVE!"

Then unexpectedly he pulled me closer to him and passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me by my waist. We kissed for about a minute until he then stopped. I looked up at him and he wasn't looking down at me .. he was looking above my head. I slowly turned my head around and we both saw Jiyong staring at us.

I quickly pulled away from Jonghyun and wiped my mouth. There was an awkward atmosphere surrounding us. 

When I looked up at Jiyong he was smiling at us.

"I'll give you guys two months. I'll accept any decision you two make as long as I see Mee-Yon happy." 

And with that he turned around and walked away .. leaving me and Jonghyun speechless standing on the sidewalk in the middle of the night .. watching Jiyong casually walk by us like nothing happened.

-------------------------------------------------

WHAT!? Is Jiyong letting Mee-Yon go!? AHHH! lol no ..

he just loves her that much to let her go away (; ... for awhile ..

Poor .. Jiyong .. but I pity Jonghyun .. he loves Mee-Yon so much but he knows that he can't be with her

-cries-

well anyways .. THANK U READERS! for .. reading (: haha and subscribing and viewing .. I'm hopefully getting there

But as long as people like my story and their reading it I'm happy (:

Thanks for commenting/subscribing it gives me a lot of support! and makes me wanna update faster lol