I Hate You

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

WHAT THE !? SO .. MEE-YON DOESN'T LOVE ME!?

Damn you Jonghyun .. look what you did to my wife .. you traumatized her .. you Pabo .. 

I couldn't hear them speak after that .. he made it too awkward ...

I slumped down on the ground and sat there thinking .. what to do.

Would they be mad if I barged in there unexpectedly and interrupted their intense drama conversation? .. I don't care I'm going for it ..

I stood up and breathed in and out .. thinking .. 

i turned around and reached for the doorknob when suddenly I felt my mouth being covered and I was getting pulled away from the door ..

"MPHFPH!!!" I tried yelling through my covered mouth. 

"Jiyong! Shhh! It's me Omma!"

She let go of my hand and I turned around confused ... "Omma?" 

"Jiyong! What are you doing out so late!? Why are you going in the guest bedroom!?"

I forgot .. Omma doesn't know that Jonghyun's alive .. Does she?

"I .. left something in there .."

When I was about to walk away from her we heard banging and loud thumps coming from inside the room. My gosh, they better not be doing what I think their doing ..

"What was that?" Omma asked suspiciously. She started walking to the bedroom until I ran in front of her and stopped her.

"Omma .. I will explain .. so here it goes .. Jonghyun's alive!" I acted surprised which almost made her faint.

"Don't lie to me Jiyong! That's nearly impossible!" She said covering her forehead with her hand. 

"No! He came here earlier this night and surprised Mee-Yon with a visit .. she knows now!"

It was quiet and we didn't know what to do .. our plan failed.

"Omma .. what if Mee-Yon leaves me?"

"She won't leave you so don't ever think that! It's my decision for her whether she should stay with you or not! If I made her believe Jonghyun was gone and make her believe it again."

This plan started to intimidate me a little. Because what if this plan fails again? Then Mee-Yon would surely hate me that I did this to her .. 

"You run in there .. and yell at the both of them .. of course Mee-Yon is sensitive so she"ll run after you and talk to you and make you feel better. Now go inside, I have to go back to bed arasso? Make this plan a success!" Omma said and she walked quietly upstairs.

I heard what she said .. but I'm not sure if I should do it ..

I'm still infuriated with what Mee-Yon said earlier about me .. changing her decision if she loved Jonghyun or not .. but .. I wanted to make her happy .. I guess I'll go along with the plan .. but if Mee-Yon chases after me and we start to talk this over .. I'll carefully listen to each word she says.

I breathed in and out again and headed for the door. I turned the doorknob and saw Mee-Yon crying on the floor sitting at the side of the bed. The room was a mess .. what happened?

"Mee-Yon!! I ran up to her and saw her arm cut .. I sat beside her and looked at her wounded arm.

"What happened!? what did you do!?" 

"Jiyong .. please stay with me .." Mee-Yon said still sobbing.

My heart was in pain when I saw her like this .. never in my life had I seen her cry like this before. That bastard Jonghyun .. what did he do to you?

I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder gasping for air .. I her head and looked around the room. 

I saw the lamp that was on the bedside table ..broken. One of the pieces that was laying on the floor beside Mee-Yon had blood on it .. I think Jonghyun threw it at her .. but why?

the tables were crooked .. the curtain was ripped and was hanging sideways about to fall .. the walls were all scraped probably because of the moved furniture .. and then .. I looked at the bathroom .. the light was on and I also heard sobbing in it .. most likely  Jonghyun was in there .. I should go talk to him ..

I stood up and Mee-Yon immediately got up too and hugged me tight.

"Where are you going? .. I don't want to be alone right now .." Mee-Yon said speaking into my shirt. 

"I need to speak to Jonghyun .. I know that he did this to you!"

She looked up at me and her eyes pleaded for me to not go.

"Mee-Yon .. I can't let that maniac stay with us anymore! Look at your arm! Look what he did to you! He hurt you!" I started to get more and more angry when I looked at her arm ... I just wanted to kill him.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me towards the bathroom. Her cries kept getting louder and louder everytime I tugged on her and dragged her to the door. 

"Jiyong! .. Let me handle this! ..." 

"NO! I know you can't do this alone!"

I opened the door and saw Jonghyun staring up at us from the floor. He too was covered in blood .. His forehead was bleeding and lip ..

"What did you guys do!?" I said in disbelief .. What type of fight was this .. 

It was complete silence and no one looked at one another ..

"Mianhe .." Jonghyun said staring at the door with a pain expression in his face.

"MIANHE!? Do you think that I would ever forgive you!? Look what you did to Mee-Yon!! You ..." I exploded.

I looked at Mee-Yon who was still hysterically crying .. she pulled out of my hold and ran away from the bathroom. I looked back at Jonghyun who was now watching her run off ..

"Jonghyun! What did you do to her!?" 

"NOTHING! I didn't mean to do anything!!" Jonghyun snapped back and started crying hysterically too.

"Explain yourself .. THE TRUTH!" I looked down at him and glared. Couldn't believe him.

(Flashback)

"Do you love me?"

It was quiet until Mee-Yon finally spoke.

"Ani .."

My eyes widened and started to water. No? she said .. No?

".. Wae? .."

"Because! You said it yourself! You didn't want to break me and Jiyong apart! After that I started thinking .. and you were right .. I need to stay by Jiyong's side .. we had a chance .. but that was the past .." Mee-Yon slowly walked away until I grabbed her hand.

"Let go of me Jonghyun!! We're friends! That's it! .. Your leaving tomorrow .."

"I WONT LEAVE YOU!" I hugged Mee-Yon from behind and started to tear up again.

"Those years .. I denied many hearts because I was waiting for one specific one! How can you say .. you don't love me? I'm back aren't you happy!? Why cant you accept your true feeling and be with me!? I love you Mee-Yon! Stay by my side .." 

I felt Mee-Yon trembling and I felt water falling on my arm. She turned around and slapped me.

"Why do you have to say that!? Why did you have to wait for me!? That was so long ago look how old we are! we matured and moved on! Just leave!"

She kept hitting my chest and tried pushing me away but I just hugged her even tighter.

"Let's go .. now" I said and pulled on her arm for her to follow me.

"LET ME GO!!" she kept screaming as we headed for the door. 

"IF WE RUN AWAY YOU CAN REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT!!!" 

I kept on tugging on her until I heard her cry in pain. I looked behind and saw her arm bleeding. She bumped into the bed side table and hurt herself .. I saw the broken lamp on the floor next to her and saw a piece of glass resting on her wound. 

"MEE-YON!" 

I let go of her wrist and lifted up her arm and took out the glass.

"OWW!" she screamed in pain .. "DIDN'T I SAY FOR YOU TO LEAVE LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" 

She picked up the big remaining piece of the lamp and chased me around the room holding it. I kept tugging and grabbing things that I saw in front of me to block her path but it didn't work .. she threw it at me and it hit my head. I fell down on the floor in pain.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" I yelled at her patting my head.

"TO PROVE THAT I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She said screaming and fell to the floor sitting beside the bed crying.

I didn't leave the house but I ran into the bathroom and closed the door so that she could calm down and not see me .. I kept crying because I was hurt when Mee-Yon said that she hated me .. earlier I could tell that she was falling for me .. but after I asked that question .. I don't know anymore .. I don't know what I did ...

(End of flashback)

----

I couldn't believe what I heard. So, Mee-Yon was the one who hurt Jonghyun? .. There's too much pain and suffering in this house .. Jonghyun has to go ..