The Truth

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

-----

She actually .. kissed me ..

This is hard to believe because she's with Jiyong .. I don't know if I should be happy about Mee-Yon cheating on Jiyong with me or I should hate myself ..

I snapped back to reality and pulled myself away from Mee-Yon .. It was quiet and no one spoke for awhile. We just looked away from each other .. then she spoke up.

" .. Mianhe .. I don't know why I even did that .. " she said playing with her fingers. " Just .. a second ago when I looked at you --"

"Stop Mee-Yon .. this isn't right. Your engaged and I don't want to be the one who breaks you and Jiyong apart .."

"Your not breaking us apart! I still love Jiyong!"

It was quiet again ..

"You LOVE Jiyong?"

----

I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to go downstairs and take back Mee-Yon. I told you I won't let her get away so easily .. the proof that she's mine is laying on her finger. 

I quietly walked downstairs and saw the bedroom light on. Phew, they're still awake ..

I walked to the door about to open it when I heard yelling.

Their yelling at each other? .. YES! Their fighting! so this way .. he can leave! Without me even trying! 

I pressed my ear on the door listening intently .. 

"You not breaking us apart! I still love Jiyong!"

Gasp, did I hear correctly? .. Mee-Yon actually said she loved me. She loves me!! 

"You LOVE Jiyong?"

Hahaha, jealous Jonghyun? Well, that's right you bastard she loves me and not you! I should stop acting like a child ... 

It started to get a little quiet so I closed me eyes and tried focusing on their conversation ..

----

"Ermm .. well shouldn't I be saying that, since he's my fiance? Do you want me to say something else? Eh!?" 

"I want you to say what?!"

"Something affectionate!? Something you would like to hear instead of me rambling on about Jiyong!?"

"I don't care what you say or what he says!"

"I know there's something deep down that you want to say! It's so obvious!"

"LIKE WHAT THAT I LOVE YOU!?" 

"........"

"Y-You what? .."

.. why did I say that .. 

"I .. I .. what?"

"You love me, Jonghyun?"

"What love do you mean?"

"Don't play stupid .. you LOVE me as in you want to be with me!"

"It doesn't matter anymore! Your with someone!"

"We're not officially together!" 

" .. Wait, what are you trying to say?" I looked at Mee-Yon's face and I heard her sniff. Now I've made her upset  ..

"I .. will .."

"Huh!? What? .."

"Remember before! We both said sarangehae!? We both agreed to be together when we meet again!? I didn't give my heart away yet .."

"You mean .. you didn't give your heart to Jiyong?"

"Ani .."

This .. was a moment where I never knew I had to come across to. I thought .. if I just visited Mee-Yon we'd be together again .. but there's also another guy in this picture. So she's been saving her heart for me? All this time .. she still chose me .. but what about Jiyong? What will happen to him? If me and Mee-Yon both leave .. I'm sure he's going to feel the pain that I have felt all these years.  What should I choose? This is agonizing .. 

"Does Jiyong love you?" 

"I .. don't know ."

"You've been together for how long and you still don't know each others love??"

"It's complicated!"

"How is it complicated?"

"Well, we've been through fights .. this week was actually the week we started to become closer again .. It was also the week I was going to erase all my memories I had with you .. "

"But .. then I came back .. and ruined the love between you two .."

"ANI! NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! .. if your thinking that .. It's not your fault .."

"If we run away together .. how do you think Jiyong will feel?"

" .... run away?"

"To start anew?" Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I ..."

Now I'm confused .. does she .. like me? love me? .. hate me? .. I think I'm taking this too fast . But I just need to know one thing. In order to make my decision. 

"Mee-Yon .. "

I saw her lift her face and look at me .. I stared at her deeply until I finally chose to spoke ..

".. Neh? .."

.....

"Do you love me?"

-----------------------------