Two Unexpected Meetings

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

This person .. my long lost friend !? .. 

"Mee-Yon!" was all I heard because I was still in shock just staring off into space. I felt the person hug me really tight and then pulled away only to look at me.

"You seem speechless! Are you happy to see me?" 

I smiled a big smile and hugged him back.

"KEY OPPA!" I shouted happily almost on the verge of tears crying again.

"Mee-Yon!" He said again.

"Key! It's been so long! You don't know how much I missed you!" 

He chuckled and let go of our hug. He backed away from me looking at me from head to toe. I gave him an odd look but then laughed.

"Yah! Are you checking me out?" I teased

"No! It's just .. your style changed you little girlie girl!" He said with a high-pitched voice trying to sound like a girl. I rolled my eyes and glared at him ..

"Same old fashion diva Key" I smirked.

"But seriously! Shorts, over the shoulder baggy shirt, curled hair!? Where's the tomboy Mee-Yon I knew back in Junior High huh?" He said and gasped.

I patted his back and folded my arms. 

"I'm still here my chink! Just chillin' here with my homie and all and kickin' it back in my pad feeling fresh ya know?" I said trying to mock what Key sounded like back in the day.

He shot me a cold look.

"Pssht! I don't sound like that anymore! I changed!"

I just smiled at him and ignored his whining about him acting different. I looked around the mall and didn't see Jonghyun. Hmm, well as long as he's not spending my shopping money and his credit card then I think I'm fine.

When I turned back around I saw Key staring at me again with a curious expression.

"What? Are you done admiring my beauty?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You sure seem happy now Mee-Yon" He said seeming serious and ignoring my sarcastic question.

I couldn't comprehend to what he was trying to tell me .. happy? Was I sad all the time back in Junior High or something? 

"What do you mean?" 

Key giggled for a bit which earned a cold look from me. What's this boy trying to say, eh?

"Remember when I used to try and go to your house everyday after school? I would always tell you to come play with me but you never did and just ignored me and acted your emo self" Key said.

I softened my face but was still frowning .. I remember what Key was talking about ... the day that changed my life for the good ..

(Flashback)

"MEE-YON!" I heard Key shouting from the front door. I just sighed and continued to rest in my bed listening to my iPod.

"MEEE-YOOOON!" Key shouted even louder. I groaned and walked grumpily to my door.

"YAH! WHAT! LEAVE ME ALONE I'M SLEEPING!" I shouted back and slammed my door annoyed.

I jumped back into bed pressing 'play' on my ipod. I closed my eyes and started thinking about my messed up life. My Omma who was never home because of work, My Appa who was also gone at work but would always remain silent in the house, my retarded school that always seems to look down upon me making me feel like I'm the hated one in the world, my annoying and only friend who would never leave me alone ... not even for one day ..

I started to panic when I heard foot-steps getting louder and louder as it made its way upstairs .. I grabbed my blanket and threw it on top of me hiding myself from that .. Key. I heard the door open and heard Key giggling .. ugh, just let me have one day of peace! 

"Mee-Yon! Let's go play! Your always at home in your room doing nothing! You need fresh air!" He said happily and jumping on my bed.

I ignored him and pretended to sleep.

"Mee-Yon? I know your not sleeping! Get up and we can go to the park and play! My Omma said she even bought us icecream!" 

I faked snored which made Key jump a little ..

"Ah, Mee-Yon? .. Well if your sleeping I hope you won't hear this .... but your snoring sounds like a big angry monster gargling up some bad milk and throwing it after making him whine and--"

"KEY GET OUT AND STOP OFFENDING ME I DON'T SNORE LIKE THAT!!" I snapped at him making me angry that he insulted my snores ..

"Mee-Yon! You said you were sleeping!" Key said frightened.

I stared at him blankly and grabbed my glass of water and threw it at him.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?" He said crying trying to dry off that water while twisting his shirt.

I got up from my bed and pushed him out of my room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE KEY! I DON'T NEED ANY FRIENDS LIKE YOU I'M PERFECTLY FINE ALL BY MYSELF!" I shouted at him and closed my door. 

I heard Key whine from behind the door ..

"But Mee-Yon .. I care about you. I don't want anyone to pick on my friend and tease you!" 

I sighed from hearing that response ..

"Don't worry about me I just want some rest! And if people pick on me I just punch them in the face, it's simple" I said trying to make Key less worried.

"But what if you get hurt?" 

"Key, just go! And don't come back I'll just see you at school!"

I heard him sniff a couple times before I heard him leave my door ..

"Your going to regret this one day Mee-Yon!" 

I heard Key slowly walk away and go downstairs .. I heard the front door slam .. I rushed to my window and saw Key walking with his head hanged low and wiping his face ... I just turned away from the window and jumped back on my bed ... I thought that was the day he would leave me alone but it turns out that Key kept coming back every single day ... I always yelled at him to leave, which he did, but he would end up coming back the next day ... until the following morning ...

"Mee-Yon! Your friend is at the door! Hurry up and go downstairs I'm late for work!" Omma said.

I yawned and made my way downstairs .. I saw Key with a frown on his face and I softly punched his shoulder.

"What are you doing here so early? I said I'll meet you at school, arasso?" I said closing the door but Key stopped it with his foot .. I opened it back up and saw Key looking at me with a serious look ..

"Mee-Yon I'm moving" He said straight out .. not crying .. not yelling devastatingly ... nothing ..

I looked at him shocked  ... My eyes kept looking everywhere around him and my mouth grew wider ... I tried thinking of something to say but I was just too surprised with his sudden words .. that I became frozen in my spot ... staring at him with water in my eyes..

I saw him walk away until I ran up and grabbed his hand .. 

"What do you mean!?" I said shouting at him ..

He didn't respond and continued to walk away again ..

"I tried to make you happy Mee-Yon .. but your just too hard to cheer up ... maybe I'm just a bad bestfriend .."

I hugged Key and started to cry on his shoulder ..

"Ani! Your the greatest friend I've ever had Key! My only one too! I'll cheer up I promise! Just don't leave me alone here!"

He pulled away from the hug and ran away from me ...

"I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE GOING TO REGRET THIS!" Key yelled as he ran away from my house ... I was left there crying hysterically and fell to the floor ... that day I realized Key was right ... and today was the first time that I actually took the time to listen to his words which I will never be able to hear again ...

(End of Flashback)

I started to cry thinking about the day Key left me alone at my house ... friendless ..

I saw Key slightly smile and hug me .. I cried even more when he pulled me into a hug ..

"Don't cry Mee-Yon, if you act sad I'll leave you again"

My eyes widened and I pulled away from our hug .. I quickly wiped my eyes and  flashed him a big smile ..

"You don't have to Key! I'm really happy!" I said.

He just laughed and ruffled the top of my head making it a mess. I fixed it and decided to skip the subject.

"So, did you come here alone? Why are you at the candy shop?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, no I didn't come here alone I'm waiting for my girlfriend"

That's when I paused and looked at him shocked ..

"KEY OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?" I said astonished.

"NEH! Wae? Do you think that I was going to end up all alone? Are you blind or something because can't you see my hotness?" He said.

I just smirked and rolled my eyes ..

"Whatever, but I want to meet her! I need to give her some advice about how to handle your too much attached side and how to handle your mental break downs and such" 

He glared at me ..

"I don't get too attached to things!" He said.

"Where is she! I really really really want to meet her!" I said excitedly.

He started to laugh and pointed at the candy shop ..

"In there! Getting some candy .. it's so adorable how much she goes crazy over candy .. but it bugs me too .." he said looking upset staring at the ground.

"Wae?" I asked ..

"BECAUSE SHE FREAKING WONT EAT VEGETABLES!" He whined. My girlfriend has to LOVE vegetables but she gets so disgusted by them!"

I started to laugh because I forgot about his passion for veggies. He continued to speak again ..

"Like one day for example .. I asked her 'Babe, let's go eat some corn!' she pretended to barf and walked away from me 'Yeah right nerd I won't eat corn! .. Unless your talking about candy corn!' she said pulling out a bag of candy corn from out of no where and shoved it down .. I just stood there speechless as she walked away eating ... unhealthy foods .."

I just stared at him blankly ... wow Key ... what type of person goes up to someone and asks if they'd like to eat some nutritional value! Well, whoever that girlfriend of his is amazing! It made me sad though ... because a lover of candy reminded me a lot of my best friend ... 

I turned away from Key and walked into the candy shop wandering around finding the most craziest person holding pounds and pounds of candy ..

It was so crowded inside! So many little kids running around everywhere so hyper! I accidentally bumped into someone behind me ..

"Oh, Mianhe!" I said to her ... as I turned around and met eye contact with her ... my mouth slowly opened ... meeting with the person that was expected to show up a while back ...

---------------------------------------------

S O R R Y I F T H I S C H A P T E R S U C K S !

I'll update as soon as possible because imma love the next chappies! (; lol