First Night .. ruined

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

 

Today is the day where I start off my new life ! I'm happy that me and Jiyong talked more and now we're close just like how we started in the beginning. What made me even more happier was that he told me earlier today that he ended it with his other love. Ahh, I'm so glad she's gone. It felt like she kept interfering with our relationship. Oh wait, she was.

Jiyong called me earlier and told me to meet him at this one restaurant  at seven. I checked my phone and it read five. Hmm, five? I wonder what I should do to pass the time ..

Another thought ran through my head as I was walking around the city. 

This is the first real date me and Jiyong had in a long time! That sounds pretty sad .. I've lived with him for about a two years and I haven't went out with him alone? 

I shook that thought out of my head and made the time pass by while shopping. I wanted to look good in front of Jiyong so I decided to go buy a nice dress. Finally, shopping around for about an hour, I found the perfect dress! It was a cutesy type that was up to my knees and was strapless. It was an average price so I wasn't too concerned.

I went back to the house to change and realized that the restaurant was pretty far from here. It would take me forty-five minutes to get there and I wanted to be there early. I changed and got ready and ran all the way down to my car. I made it to the restaurant having ten minutes to spare. 

I walked into the place and it was very fancy. The room had a romantic lighting to it and had glowing lights at each table.  They played classical music too. The drapes on the window were big and had a cream color to it with gold decorations around it. I was pretty surprised that Jiyong took me to this place. 

The waiter led me to our table and I sat there waiting for Jiyong. 

10 minutes later...

I fell asleep at the diner not knowing I did because I didn't have enough sleep last night. I supported my head on my hand as I rested my elbow on the table. I probably looked very informal at the time. Probably snoring away ..

Sooner or later Jiyong came to the restaurant. He walked to their table, sat down and he started to frown.

Why the heck is she sleeping? he thought.

He wanted to joke around with her so he carefully put his hand next to her arm, the one she was resting her head on, and smacked it to the side. Her head soon fell flat onto the table and banged it really hard.

"Ow!! What the hel---"

I saw Jiyong smiling brightly at me. 

"Ohh, hehe .. Hi .. Jiyong ..," I said embarrassed while rubbing my forehead.

"You know you look cute when you act so innocent?" He said still smiling at her.

"T-Thank you .." I said looking down hiding my blushing face.

"Haha, so, are you happy that I brought you here?"

I looked up and saw the chandeliers shining around the whole room. The room looked like it was sparkling because of its many diamonds.

"Yes. You know it's our first date ever since the day you proposed to me?" I said giggling.

I saw his face and he looked serious. He looked to the side of him as if he was thinking of something.

"Is something wrong?" I said breaking the silence.

"Oh .. I-I'm sorry .. It's just, I feel bad for not taking you out for so long .."

I looked at him a little shocked that he said that. It's true though, It's been forever since I've gone out on a date with him.

"It's my fault anyways, I made you feel uncomfortable up until now, that's why we haven't gone out," I said as I drank my water.

He looked back at me with his serious expression again.

"Mee-Yon .. you still love me right?"

I set my drink down and stared at him in the eyes. I wasn't sure .. I haven't said 'I love you' in awhile. It kind of hurt my heart when he said those words. Since when did he start caring?

I put my hand on his. "Of course" I said with a smile.

He then chuckled at why he even brought that up. 

We had a fun night. We started to actually talk to each other like a real couple. I was tearing up inside because that night, I knew I had my protector. Jiyong really did care about me. I shouldn't question why I feel so alone at most times because in reality I know I'm not. I'm engaged to that man. I need to care for him more.

We started to walk outside and headed for his car. I saw that my car was parked at the side too. He called his chauffeur to come pick up my car and we continued to walk again. 

And then as I was walking the most unbelievable thing appeared in front of my eyes. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. I was probably hallucinating. I rubbed my eyes and blinked and saw that .. my conclusion was true. 

Was it just me or do I see Jonghyun?

---------------------------------------

O: is all I could say ..

by the way, is the story boring so far? It seems like it .. cuz I'm just describing stuff!

Like, Oh he sat down sad, she stared at him, they were talking, etc ..

It sounds boring hahahahh. But I'm not sure .

P L E A S E  Comment ! I would like some support and know that people are enjoying my story (: