Getting Ready to Leave

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

BEEP BEEP BEE--

I slammed my hand down onto my alarm clock and grumbled underneath the sheets. I need to be on time at the hospital .. but I'm too tired to get up! 

I opened my eyes to darkness. I turned my head to face the window and saw some shade of dark blue outside. I sighed and closed my eyes again trying to force myself to get up. Then I started to think of the dream I had last night .. why am I having so many unusual dreams? 

It was about Jonghyun .. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this dream or not ..

Well anyways, the background was at my house on the sidewalk .. the time me and Jonghyun .. kissed .. and Jiyong walked by and told us about his agreement. It was that whole scene again .. but with a twist ..

"Jonghyun! Get away from my wife!" Jiyong growled pushing him away and dragging me to stand next to him.

"I love her too! It's not like you own her!"

Jiyong grabbed the ring from my hand and shoved it into Jonghyun's face.

"What does this symbolize?" Jiyong said and smirked.

"It's just metal .."Jonghyun said and looked away.

Jiyong's eyes widened and slapped him across the face .. Jonghyun laughed to himself and glared at him .. he then shifted his gaze towards me .. I froze in fear confused with his movements .. he softened his expression whenever he would turn to me, but he would tighten up his face and stiffen as he looks over to Jiyong ..

"Whatever .. I'll always think of it as a piece of metal .. what really shows proof that you own her, is the way you show your love towards her and how you'll always protect her. Do you really love Mee-Yon? .. Because .. If you did .. then why did she end up kissing me?"

Jiyong stayed silent and tightened his fists ..

"And she never ran back to you .." Jonghyun continued.

Jiyong took a step forward and raised his arm up to the air still in a fist.

"YOU SON OF A ---"

"JIYONG!" I shouted and ran in front of him and tugged onto his arm.

Both of them looked shocked but I felt frustrated how these two couldn't find peace between them ..

"Can't you guys respect each other?" I calmly said and sighed.

"Ani" they both said in unison as they crossed their arms and looked in different directions.

"Pfft .. little kids .." I said as I rolled my eyes and criss-crossed on the ground.

"Jonghyun .."

"Hmm?" He said and quickly looked at me with full attention.

"Saranghae" I said and smiled.

His eyes brightened up and a smile was shown on his face. He ran up to me and hugged me and we both stared at Jiyong who seemed once again .. filled with anger.

"WAAAEEEE!?!?!" Jiyong whined feeling like a loser.

"Told you, you lost her!" Jonghyun bragged and stuck a tongue out at him.

Before the two could start a fight I quickly ran up to Jiyong and hugged him. 

"Saranhae Jiyong!" I said and he mocked Jonghyun at what he did to him earlier.

Both stayed silent and looked at me confused again ..

"Wait .. if you said saranghae to the both of us .. are you going to be with both of us at the same time?" Jonghyun asked scratching his head.

I shook my head left and right and smiled.

"I, of course, will only choose one!" I said and held my index finger in front of them.

"Who are you going to choose?" Jiyong said a little impatient.

"I .. will .. choose J--"

AND THAT IS WHEN I WOKE UP TO MY ANNOYING CLOCK! Why did they both have to start with the letter "J"!? If my alarm didn't wake me up so early then I probably would've had a sign to who I should choose! Ugh ..

I sat up and pouted .. my life is hell ..

I stumbled over to the door and flickered on all the lights that lit up in the room. Accidently, I woke up Jonghyun. 

"Oh, did I wake you?' I said dragging my feet on the floor over to my suitcase.

But then I paused .. I looked over at my suitcase which was next to another suitcase? Did I pack two? .. 

"Neh .. you did wake me up .. purposely .."Jonghyun said rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"NOT PURPOSELY!" 

"Shhhh .." Jonghyun said putting a finger up to his lips and then pretending to zip it close.

Ignoring him, I penguin walked over to him still with sleepy eyes ..

"Did I pack two suitcases?" I questioned.

He looked at me blankly then leaned over to the right to see the suitcases by the door behind me. I moved over so that he could see a better view, then he smiled and nodded.

"I packed two!?" I said stunned at my clumsiness. I face-palmed myself and walked back over to the luggage and groaned. Aish, I'm going to be late!

"You didn't pack two. One of them is mine" Jonghyun said and got up from bed and stretched.

"Wae? Where are you going?"

"With you" He smiled and walked over to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and left me dumbfounded .. D-Did I invite him? .. Why am I so confused!?

I bent down and zipped open the suitcase next to mine. 

"Hmm ... let me see if it's mine or his beca--- AHHHHHH!!!!!"

I closed my eyes and covered it with both of my hands. I heard a door slam open and heard Jonghyun stumble out.

"What happened, What's wrong!?" He said worried from the scream.

".. M ... Ma"

"What are you trying to say woman!?" He said resting his hands on my shoulders and shaking me back and forth.

".. Manly garments .." I whispered.

I peeked through my fingers and saw Jonghyun look to the side of him. He started to laugh as he let go of me and walked over to the suitcase.

"Relax it's just boxers" He stated.

"Yeah, boxers with little chibi anime drawings on them!" I said still covering my left eye from seeing his suitcase, but opening my right eye to see my suitcase and pull it away from the area.

"Well, when are we leaving? It's uhh .. (Jonghyun glances over at the clock) ... five eleven." 

"Oh yeah about that .. did I invite you?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. I invited myself." He said brushing out his hair.

"Why are you coming?" 

"No need to sound rude about it, I just want to keep you company" He said and walked back over to the bathroom.

"You really don't have to I'm fine staying alone by myself--"

"By yourself? Never!" Jonghyun shouted from the bathroom which echoed around the room.

"It's not like I'm going to get or anything" I shouted back walking over to the closet to pick something out to wear.

"It's not that, It's because I have to comfort you" the echo stopped as he said that walking out ready to go.

"You don't have to I said I'm fi--"

"I meant I want to comfort you"

Silence filled the room as I turned around to face Jonghyun who was grabbing our luggage. He opened the door and placed them outside beside him and looked back over to me.

"What?" 

I just smiled and turned back towards the closet.

"Nothing" 

I finally picked out an outfit and tossed it on the bed. 

"I'll meet you downstairs, I just have to change really quick" I said and walked over to the door to close it.

"Why can't I wait in the room with you?" He winked.

I just rolled my eyes and shut the door.

"ERT!" I yelled and walked over to the bed. I freaked out when I heard the door squeak open and saw Jonghyun smiling.

"What are you doing!?"

He pointed at the doorknob and looked at me.

"You forgot to lock it" He said.

"Oh .. well I'm glad you check-- WAIT WHY DID YOU TRY AND OPEN THE DOOR!?" I said covering my body even though I was still fully dressed.

His eyes widened and he quickly ran downstairs. I ran up to the door and shut it close, locking it. I turned around and leaned against the door and sighed.

"Pabo" I laughed and continued to get ready again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, It's been awhile (; (if any of u know "bubbiosity" then remember how she said that? haha)

Well anyways, this chapter is .. nothing really. just them getting ready to leave and THE DREAM. lol

I finally updated after what .. another week of not logging onto AFF!? haha

Well I'm sorry ! >.< I really am I just can't keep updating as fast as possible anymore D:

but anyways again ..

Thank you for reading and commenting ! :D I love you all  !