Knocked Out

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

"Mee-Yon, be careful with the driving! This is my car you know!" I said worried as I kept glancing over at her as she drove .. seriously she drives like a maniac ..

"Relax Jonghyun! The faster I drive the faster we'll get to Eun-Ae!"

"Where exactly are we going?" Key said as his head popped up from behind the front seats.

"I have no idea .. some alley or something .." Mee-Yon said so focused in driving.

"Is it far?" Key asked.

"Not that far" Mee-Yon replied.

"How far is it?"

"Maybe a couple miles"

"How many miles?"

"A few?"

"How many is a few?"

"AISH. KEY SHUT IT!" I snapped because the constant questions Key kept asking annoyed me ..

"Oh look we're here!" Mee-Yon suddenly said which turned me and Key's attention to the front of the car.

"Aha! Just kidding" Mee-Yon played around and laughed.

"Mee-Yon! That wasn't funny!" Key said and lightly slapped my head.

"What the hell? Why did you slap my head?" I turned back around and glared at him.

"Oh sorry, you looked like Mee-Yon from behind" Key said.

"AHAH! HE CALLED YOU A GIRL!" Mee-Yon laughed.

"He said I looked like you! So he's actually saying you look like a guy!" 

.... 

"Aha, I thought so. POWNED." I said and laughed at Mee-Yon. 

I heard her mumble something from underneath her breath but I couldn't understand what she was saying .. meanwhile I just kept teasing Key during the ride until we got there .. Mee-Yon later told us that we were there already but we thought she was joking again so me and Key continued to play singing games. We then got out of the car when we heard the drivers door slam and saw Mee-Yon walk alone .. ALONE .. into this dark shadowy forest .. 

"Hey Mee-Yon don't walk so far!" I yelled with made an echo through the forest .. I looked up and saw birds rustling in the trees and some flying away into the dark sunset sky .. it was like a horror scene we were walking through .. is this where that Seunghyun guy lives or what?

"Don't worry Jonghyun there's nothing out here but big trees and a dirt pathway" she giggled. Well, she thinks of this as a stroll through the park .. I think of it as a death trap .. something about this place seems odd ..

"Who cares just come walk closer with me and Key" I shouted again for her to hear.

"You walk faster than! I'm not waiting" She said and walked faster. I rolled my eyes and started to jog over to her. Key followed behind and soon enough we were all walking together side by side just roaming through the forest looking for an alley ... Why would there be an alley in the middle of a forest what the hell!?

"Mee-Yon, is this the place that guy told you to go to?" Key asked who was walking to the left of her, and I was walking on her right.

"Yes, but .. he said to meet us at an alley? .. why would there be an alley in a forest?" She asked curiously.

"That's what I was thinking! This is a trap you guys!" I said and started to panic. I stopped walking and looked around us .. we were farther from the car and we were walking deeper into the never ending pathway .. it was dark and cold and the scratching of the leaves on the dirt was the only thing heard .. and weird enough we had to find an alley in a forest .. this isn't right ..

"AHHH!--" 

"MEE-YO-- AHHH!--"

I quickly turned around and saw that Mee-Yon and Key weren't anywhere to be seen .. 

"MEE-YON!? KEY!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted from the top of my lungs and began to walk faster and faster through the forest.

"MEE-YOOOON! KEEEEY! WHERE'D YOU GUYS GO!?" the worry feeling was coming to me and now I had to worry about saving three people here in this place .. I knew this was a trap!

As I was searching past the long big trees that were in my way I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind .. I turned around thinking that it was Mee-Yon and Key but it was a strange tall guy wearing a dark black coat and casual dark pants, while the other tall guy was wearing a dark leather jacket and dark jeans .. the tallest guy had an evil look in his eyes and the other one had big round eyes which I thought again was unusual ..

"Who are you and why did you come with Mee-Yon?" The tall evil looking one spoke.

"Who are you? And what did you do with Mee-Yon and Key?" I said wanting to hear him answer first ..

"Answer my question first and then I will answer yours" the tallest one spoke again.

I sighed and just kept looking at him with a disgusted glare ..

"My name is Jonghyun and I am a .. a friend of hers, now answer mine" I said 

"Mee-Yon's friend? .. what's .. what's the relationship between you two?" He asked obviously wanting to know. The suspicion in his eyes started to annoy me .. I still wasn't sure what the relationship between us was but I just decided to go with the usual answer ..

"I told you already. We're friends, now who are you exactly?" I said stepping up but then stepping back .. looking up at him made me feel short .. even looking at the other tall guy still made me feel short .. urrg, I hate tall guys ..

He paused for a second but then looked back up to me and smirked. I was confused with what he was trying to do but he just crossed his arms in front of his chest and began to speak.

"My name is Choi Seunghyun ... I am Mee-Yon's long lost lover" 

THE FUUUH!!?!? ..

"Pfft, long lost lover? I don't think so she's been with me for quite a long time and she never mentioned anything about YOU!" I shouted in his face furious.

He rolled his eyes and leaned over so that we were closely face to face. He made feel even shorter .. the nerve of this guy .. I just want to punch him ..

"Listen here, Mee-Yon's friend, I will tell you an approval truth and I'm one-hundred percent not lying" He said.

I didn't want to believe him first but I wanted to hear what he had to say ..

"Okay then, proceed" I said as I leaned back casually waiting for him to talk. 

"Alright, well, back in highschool I used to go to the same school as Mee-Yon and her friend Eun-Ae .. dating many girls, I've had the experience of ual connections, deep long talks, and annoying rambling girls that I thought was a waste of time to even do it with .. I saw Mee-Yon a couple days a week and I thought she was the perfect target .. but as I saw her help out with school activities and volunteer as a tutor for my gang there was something different shown in her .. the only easy way to really get her was through her friend .. so I just played along as a simple role of a cute, sensitive, and strong boyfriend to Eun-Ae only to win Mee-Yon's unique kind of a heart .. I actually did start to fall in love with Eun-Ae through the time of dating but I didn't want to just stay with ONE girl so I took my chance to be with Mee-Yon .. plan didn't seem to go through so well and she slapped me as I kissed her just once on her cheek .. I knew it was a stupid thing to do but I couldn't help myself when I was alone in the hallway just me and her .. as convincing as I was I got her to come with me into an empty classroom and then on we had our 'happy hour' I thought I finally won but she said she had to move and leave me .. we became really really close so now that I've found her .. I can take my time to apologize to Eun-Ae but take back what's rightfully mine .. Mee-Yon" 

I was listening to his long story that seemed to be true .. but .. she just didn't seem like that type .. Mee-Yon would NEVER do it with anyone .. it's not that easy to get her to do those things .. but that Seunghyun guy seemed like the type to seduce .. so maybe she fell for it? 

"Whatever, say what you want to say .. but I will be there to protect Mee-Yon no matter what .. you can't do anything to her while I'm around" 

He just laughed at me and smirked once more ..

"While your around? Your just a simple boy .. not even fit to date Mee-Yon" He chuckled. I tightened my fists as I tried to hold in my anger .. 

"You loved her huh? I can tell you have feelings for her because you want to 'protect' her .. well, if you guys been together for awhile now how come you haven't taken it on to the next step? .. huh? .. she'll never fall for a weakling like you" 

Without thinking I took my first punch and led him straight to the ground. I jumped on top of him and continued punching him in the face until he could stop breathing ...

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT ME AND MEE-YON! SHE DOES LOVE ME AND SHE ONLY DID IT WITH YOU OUT OF PITY!!!" I screamed into his face still punching him until I was fully knocked out when the other tallest guy punched me in the face and left me blackened out lying on the street .. motionless ..

-------------------------------------------------- 

-_________________- anyways .. haha

Thank you for reading! :D Love you guys!