Another Morning

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

"PANCAKES!" I shouted loudly hearing a big thump from upstairs.

I think I know who that is ..

"WHAT THE HELL JONGHYUN I WAS SLEEPING!" Key said almost stumbling down the stairs rubbing his .

"I didn't mean for you to fall down" I said with sarcasm in my voice .. I think Key took me seriously.

"Well I did! And I almost woke up Eun-Ae!" He said pulling out a chair and sitting on it by the kitchen table.

"You really are too attached to her" I said flipping my first ever attempt homemade pancakes. I hope I don't fail .. I'm trying my hardest to make these perfect!

"That's a good thing. It's called true love my friend, which is something I believe you don't have" He smirked making me feel angry.

"I'M SAVING IT FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!" I snapped back at him.

"So, you don't like Mee-Yon anymore?" He said a little surprised with my answer ..

"No I do--well-It's just like-"

"Like how you at getting girls?" Key interrupted.

"I DO NOT ! There's tons of girls on this planet who go gaga over me!"

It got all quiet ..

"So I have this idea" Key randomly said skipping the .. awkwardness earlier ..

"What" I said in a monotone voice.

"I have this friend who thinks of Mee-Yon as a fine y chick" He explained.

"WHOA whoa whoa your not set-"

"Really? Alright I'll be sure to call him" Key said grabbing a pancake off the plate and walking back upstairs.

A little taken aback from his answer I immediately turned off the stove and ran after him. I am not letting Key set up Mee-Yon with a guy she doesn't know! She's supposed to be with me! .. Well .. Jiyong isn't part of this right now so ME!

I ran upstairs and saw Key standing beside the door.

"KEEEEEY!" I screamed at him and tackled him from behind. I wrapped my arm around his neck trying to choke him. He kept gasping for air and tried kicking me in ... inappropriate areas but I blocked him.

Soon enough I heard a voice shout at me from inside the room. I let go of Key and he just automatically fell to the floor unconscious .. 

"KEY! MY POOR BABY!" Eun-Ae said worriedly and ran up to Key resting his head on her lap the top of it.

I looked back inside the room and saw Mee-Yon glaring at me .. she walked up to me and stopped a few inches away. 

"Are you still not over the fact of Key dumping you for Eun-Ae? Aish, get over it already you sissy" She said to me and walked around the sad couple going downstairs ..

I just sighed not because of Key dumping me and all .. I'm not .. yeah and I sighed because I keep annoying Mee-Yon too much. I need to act like a MAN and not let her go .. no matter how many times she talks about Jiyong ..

I too walked around the couple and I felt something hit my ankle .. Oh, oops, I ran into Key's head ..

"YAH! I SET HIM ASIDE FOR ONE SECOND FIXING MY BLOUSE AND YOU GO AHEAD AND KICK HIM!?" 

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I whined. Why do I keep hurting people?!

"Oh my gosh calm down no need to go all baby on me it was an accident" Eun-Ae said.

I just stared at her and blinked a couple times.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"......" 

I walked downstairs and I saw Mee-Yon with a disgusted look on her face. She turned and faced me and changed her expression from throwing up to what the hell did you do this time look.

"What now?" I asked grumpily and walked into the kitchen.

"That's why Key fainted! You gave him these rotten pancakes!" she gawked and threw the pancake in the trash.

Sigh ..

"How long were they sitting on the counter!?"

"..... about two minutes" I mumbled shyly looking down on the floor.

"Y-You made them?"

I nodded.

"Oh My Gosh you " she said grabbing the plate of pancakes and she stuffed the rest in the trash ..

... sigh again .. I knew I failed ..

I saw Mee-Yon grab her cellphone from the table. She started to dial a number.

"Who are you calling?"

"I'm ordering chicken" she replied waiting for someone to pick up.

"WHAT! NO DON'T ORDER I'LL JUST FRY SOME CHICKEN FROM THE FRIDGE" I said rushing to the fridge and taking out the packaged frozen chicken.

"Your going to cook it?" She said.

I nodded again with a smile. I knew I won't fail on this one I'm pro in cooking fried chicken. She just looked at me for awhile and then turned around.

"Aniyonghaseyo! I'd have a tub of chicken please" 

I gave her a mean look from behind and shoved the chicken back into the fridge .. Great, now she thinks that I at cooking.

Once Mee-Yon hung up we turned our attention to the couple making their way downstairs. Eun-Ae was still dragging the fainted Key downstairs. Were my pancakes that bad?

Eun-Ae tossed Key onto the couch and panted from the weight she had to carry. 

"I .. hate .. you" she said breathlessly.

"Eh, you'll get over it" I shrugged.

Mee-Yon walked over to the fridge and pulled something out. She threw it to Eun-Ae. At first she looked confused but then she smiled and started jumping up and down.

"MIXED VEGETABLES!" Eun-Ae said and scurried over to Key.

She sat next to him and forced his mouth open. She threw in the veggies one by one and he started to wake up.

"Mmm, yummy" Key mumbled.

Oh wow Key, I didn't know you were that obsessed with vegetables that it would wake you up no matter what condition you were in.

About thirty minutes later we heard the doorbell ring. Well, I wonder who that could be?

Mee-Yon opened the door and started to scream.

"MEE-YON!" I shouted and ran over to the door. What attacked her!?

I flung the door wide open seeing ... the most least unexpected person that I thought would show up on the most randomest but predictable time ..

"Onew?" I said stunned by the fact that he's here. And guess what he is.

"You a chicken delivery boy?" Mee-Yon said.

"Of course! For once I have a job that I absolutely adore!" Onew said happily.

Oh of course he would adore working at a chicken joint ..

"Where's our food?" I said changing  the sound of my voice being serious. My stomach is grumbling like crazy and I am craving some juicy, crunchy, and soft delicious fried chicken. Mmm .. so good.

"Oh, right here" He said handing over the bag of chicken to Mee-Yon.

"Alright, thanks man see you later" I said pulling the bag of chicken away from Mee-Yon's hands and setting it on the table. I shedded the plastic off the tub and opened the lid. The fresh scent of fried chicken filled the room making me drool a little. 

"Finally! Foo---" I stopped myself from cheering joyously. I looked down and saw .. no chicken.

"YAH ONEW WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE CHICKEN!" I said upset because I really wanted to eat right now.

"Oh .. uhh .. I kind of .. ate it all?" He said innocently.

"YOU--"

"Relax! I knew this was going to happen .. so .. I brought an extra tub of chicken just in case!" He said.

Without saying anything else I grabbed the tub and dropped it down on the table. I tore off the lid only to be greeted by .. five pieces of chicken .. I gave Onew my cold looks and it made him tremble.

"OKAY FINE! I ate that too .. but there's enough for all of us! So I'll just be going and taking the extra two .." He said about to walk into the apartment but I stopped him.

"What do you mean? There's five of us?" I said.

It was silent until Onew smiled widely and patted me on the head.

"Awwwh, did my little Jongie forget how to count?" he said as if talking to a baby.

"YAH. LOOK INSIDE!" I said in a pissed off tone. I opened the door wide enough and I saw Onew's eyes gleam with joyfulness .. strange of him .. I thought he was just amazed by how good looking this apartment was styled but then I realized him staring from across the room .. I followed his gaze and saw Key .. staring at Onew with the same gleam in his eyes ..

"KEY!"

"ONEW!"

They both rejoiced and ran to each other exchanging manly hugs. 

"Wait that's not fair! First Key left me for Eun-Ae now he left me for ONEW!? .. I feel so cheated on .." I grumbled.

"At least he found someone actually decent looking" I heard Mee-Yon say under her breath as she walked passed by me nibbling on a drumstick.

I growled at her and just slumped on the couch staring at the reunion here in MY apartment. If only Minho and Taemin was here .. then it would be a party.

------------------------------------------------

SUPER.SUPER.SUPER.SHORT.UPDATE. I think? yeah .. haha

I started writing this .. 5pm and you know what time I finished? ..

1:38am. TALK ABOUT FAIL & WRITERS BLOCK XDDD

I'm just way too tired to write so I stopped the story at the most ... well not a good ending haha i felt as if this chapter was incomplete but oh well ..

What did you think of the teaser!?! It's gonna show up next (; 

Thank you new readers and subscribers!!! You guys are SO FREAKING AWESUM!!!!