Uh-Oh

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

I heard them. I heard every little thing they said and saw every little thing they had done. I have to take the blame for lying and going along with what her Omma told me. Or .. my Omma too. Who knew that Jonghyun of all people would show up! On the night where Mee-Yon realizes the truth behind her beloved best friend.

What am I going to do? .. I'm engaged to her. Does she have that type of cold heart to leave me behind and run away with him? ... I don't think so ... I won't let her runaway. She's mine and no one not even .. Jonghyun .. could change her mind and leave me. 

It's getting even more heartbreaking sleeping alone in our room. Yes, she's not in bed with me tonight .. she asked me if she could stay with Jonghyun in the guest bedroom to keep him "company". Why did I agree and say she could sleep in the same room with another guy!? Am I going berserk? .. I guess I was thinking too much that I didn't care what she said earlier .. Well, now I do. But I can't barge in there and pull her out of bed and throw her back into our room. She's going to get upset .. Ugh, I guess one night won't hurt. It's not like they're going to ... Aishh .. I need to stop thinking about these things ..

----

I walked out of our bedroom leaving Jiyong alone in the room. I hope he won't get too mad that I'm sleeping with Jonghyun .. not as "Oooh la la" I mean "Zzz ..." ..

I quietly shut the door and walked downstairs to Jonghyun. Hmm, so he's only staying for one night? That'd be pretty mean to just let him stay for one night and dump him on the street the next ..

I entered the room and saw Jonghyun sitting on the bed staring at the ground. He looks serious ..

"Jonghyun?" I asked as I shut the door behind me. I giggled a little bit seeing him jump up with a startled look on his face.

"Gosh! .. You scared me! How long were you here!?" He asked standing up fixing his clothes. 

"I .. just came in right now?"

"Ohh, I see."

I walked to the bed and stood right in front of him. He still looked pretty startled.

"Why do you seem so scared?" I looked at him confused.

"M-Maybe it's because your standing right in front of me .. like ..  really really close .." He stuttered.

"What do you mean? You don't like me being close to you?"

"No .. I-I mean I do just not .. you so .. uhmm .."

Ahh, now I see why he's so uncomfortable. That little ert .. Shall I a bit? .. Yes I shall.

I walked to the door and locked it. I still kept my hand on the doorknob and turned around to see Jonghyuns funny face. I love it when he looks so afraid!

"W-What are you doing?" He said as he stiffened in his place.

"Why do you keep stuttering huh? Afraid I might do something? .." I smirked at him.

I walked closer to him and stood right in front of him again. His eyes followed my hand as I put it on his chest. His eyes widened. I  pushed him on the bed and laid right on top of him. His face was so close to mine. He closed his eyes and looked calm. Pfft, as if I was going to give it to you. 

I leaned in closer. The tip of my nose was on the tip of his. He opened his eyes again. I slowly opened my lips. I could feel his heart racing. 

"Got Chyuuu~" I smiled at him and stood up from the bed.

"What? .." He said as he sat up on the bed and stared at me still pretty shocked.

"Pabo ! As If I was going to do that to you !" 

" .. Uhh, I--"

"Fell for it! Hahha! Do you really want to kiss me Jonghyun?" I said laughing as I walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and looked into the mirror. OMO!! Is that pimple!? It can't be! I rushed to the sink and put acne scrub on. Blehh .. heal fast!

----

In the meanwhile, Jonghyun was still sitting on the bed. He was staring at the bathroom door where Mee-Yon is in.

I wish what I thought was going to happen earlier actually happened. I thought Mee-Yon .. still liked me. I guess she really is in love with Jiyong. They've been together for awhile so I shouldn't interfere. It's my fault for not finding her in time. 

What should I do!? I'm leaving tomorrow and today would probably be the last time I get to see her .. I have to do something .. I can't just watch her get married. Her happiness belongs with me .. her true happiness. Not with that Jiyong. Ugh, I just realized how cute those names are together! Jiyong and Mee-Yon. It rhymes! and with me .. Jonghyun and Mee-Yon .. doesn't sound compatible. 

There's only one thing for me to do . 

I stood up from the bed and tip-toed over to the bathroom. I was facing the door with my hand on the doorknob. I slowly turned it which made a little squeaky sound. My eyes widened and I quickly let go of it. Pabo .. Pabo Pabo Pabo! Now what she probably heard it! Now she's going to think I'm stalking her in the bathroom ...

----

Ahhh, nice and refreshing! My face feels so smooth and ... YAY! That evil pimple is gone .. 

I went to go get the towel to wipe my face when suddenly I heard a small squeak .. What was that was that a mouse? .. Strange. I patted my face dry and reached for the doorknob. Then randomly ..

~BANG!~

Ouch! What the heck! How did the door hit me!? I barely opened it! Did my arm twitch!? Awh man!

I was rubbing my forehead and looked up. I saw Jonghyun again with another surprised expression.

"Ayya! Mianhe! Mianhe! Does it hurt? Mianhe!" Jonghyun said as he pulled my bangs to the side to look at the bump.

"I .. I" I was speechless when I looked into Jonghyun's eyes. I looked at him before but not deeply into his eyes like this. My feelings are coming back .. just like when we were younger. 

"Omo! Your hurt so much that you cant even talk!" Jonghyun said gently rubbing onto the bump.

Without even thinking I leaned closer into Jonghyun's face and kissed him. I don't know why I did that .. but I guess I'm starting to like him again .. but I'm worried to think what Jonghyun might think of this ... I think he only thinks of us as friends ..

----------------------------------------------

short chapter ! D:

sorry I was rushed to do this .. haha (: