He's back ..

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

Now I really felt bad for making Jonghyun ruin his 'surprise' for me .. He seemed so excited to show it but I kept denying .. WHY DID I KEEP DENYING!? The surprise could've made me happier then anything else in my life .. but no .. I said 'let's just go somewhere else' aiishh .. stupid stupid stupid Mee-Yon!

"Mee-Yon, quit hitting yourself" Eun-Ae said still keeping her eyes on the television but slapping her arm at me in different directions.

"I don't care! I'll hit myself a thousand times until Jonghyun comes out of his room!" I said glancing over at his bedroom door hoping for it to open ..

There's a reason why he locked himself inside his room .. well .. one thing because of me .. and another thing .. that jerk ..

(flashback)

"Jonghyuuuun, let's go back to the restaurant! I promise I'll love your surprise! I won't complain about one thing!" I said clutching onto his arm as we kept walking faster and faster down the sidewalk ..

It was late at night and we had trouble finding his car.

"Ani, the surprise will only work if I only had perfect timing, a perfect scenery, no disruptions, and no complaints!" 

"I said I won't complain! Why won't you listen to me when I said I won't complain!?"

"Because I know your going to complain about one tiny thing when I show you the biggest surprise out of them all! I only showed you the first surprise .."He screamed at me and stopped to look back at me .. I stayed quiet as I let go of him and turned around so that I wouldn't look at him .. he could only see my back at this point and I can only see the darkness ahead of me as the street lights faded away down the streets ..

I heard him sigh hearing the bottom of his shoes scratch along the pavement  as he made small paces back and forth ..

"I .. Mianhe .. I just wanted this day to be perfect so I'm letting my anger out on you .." He said as I felt his hands wrap along my waist to turn me around to face him ..

I still didn't look at his face, but Iooked over his shoulder .. I was too scared to keep eye contact with him because I was still frightened from his yelling .. he never yelled at me like that ever since the day of that incident at my house ..

"I forgive you .." I said still looking over his shoulder. He pulled me into a tighter hug which made me close my eyes and absorb the moment .. today I hugged Jiyong and today I hugged Jonghyun ... but both of their hugs seem so equal to me ..

Jonghyun's grip on my waist got tighter which made me open my eyes to try and see if he was okay .. but once I tried pulling away from his hold he just held on tighter .. I heard him growl underneath his breath which was scaring me more .. there's only one thing that can make him that angry .. 

I thought it was Jiyong who came by to ruin the moment ... but I guess it wasn't .. it .. was .. was? ..

"Aniyong Mee-Yon" I heard a deep familiar voice behind me .. I tried to look back but Jonghyun held my head close to his shoulder.. I started to suffocate but ignored it as I heard footsteps getting louder and nearer ..

"Mee-Yon .. I don't know this man but I can already tell he's after you .." Jonghyun whispered in my ear sending me shivers all over my body ..

"Mee-Yon .. it's me .. Choi Seung Hyun .." I heard an evil smirk behind me .. perfect .. just another person to ruin me and Jonghyun's life ..

(End of Flashback)

"By the way, who was that guy you were talking about that ruined you and Jonghyun's date last night?" Eun-Ae brought up turning off the television and grabbing her laptop.

I froze because I wasn't sure if Eun-Ae wanted to hear this .. you see .. Seunghyun .. was .. Eun-Ae's boyfriend .. first boyfriend before she ever met Key I'm guessing ... and well .. the relationship wasn't pretty ..

Her relationship tied in with mine back in highschool .. Seunghyun was known as the school's player .. me and Eun-Ae were the last victims .. he chose Eun-Ae and everyone in the whole school was amazed by how much she changed his badass personality to a sweet and kind one .. but apparently he was just joking and playing with her heart .. and then he ran after me .. and let me tell you .. that was the worst day of my life ..

"Mee-Yon? Who was it?" Eun-Ae asked once more with tension growing in her voice .. I can't tell her .. yet ..

"No one . just an old friend" I said biting my lower lip and gritting my teeth .. the mention of his name just pisses me off ..

"Old friend? Who? Someone from back in the day or something?" She said turning to me for only a second and then going back to whatever she was doing on her laptop ..

I nodded my head and looked over at the clock hung on the wall .. Seunghyun didn't leave .. trust me .. he's here and he still seeks to take back Eun-Ae .. what he whispered to me last night still gives me nightmares ..

"I'll win Eun-Ae back ... don't worry .. she's an easy girl .. that's why I'll get her back once I'm finished with you" 

Seriously .. Jonghyun was on the verge of punching the crap out of him but I held him back because I knew the power Seunghyun had on anyone ..

I heard a door open and saw Key walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes and yawning ..

"Yaaawn~ Goodmorning everyone! Is breakfast ready?" He said walking over to the kitchen but then slumped his shoulders when he saw nothing on the table ..

"Uhh, Key It's only nine o' clock .." I said and walked over to the sleepy head.

"Nine o' clock!? Whoa, I woke up earlier than usual!"

I sighed and patted Key on the back. 

"Key go back to sleep .. I meant it's only nine o' clock at night" I said emphasizing the word night.

His eyes tiredly looked at me and he gruffly sighed and scratched his head .. he was walking back upstairs with heavy footsteps and I just laughed at what I did ..

It was actually the morning already, I just didn't feel like cooking him breakfast right now.

I walked back over to the couch and sat next Eun-Ae. I was worried of her because I didn't want her to get crushed by that Seunghyun again .. I hope Key's strong enough to kill him ..

I saw Key grumpily walk down the stairs and glare at me .. oh now you figure out I was joking with you? 

"Liar! It's the morning! I asked Jonghyun and he just slapped my head! you owe me .." He growled and walked back into the kitchen to fix himself up some breakfast.

I just laughed at him and then stood up. 

"At least I helped you from not being lazy! Look, your making yourself breakfast" I said and pinched his cheeks.

He gave me the usual glare while munching on his cereal. He ignored me and walked back upstairs with a blank face. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him .. pfft, I helped.

Wait .. did he just say he woke up Jonghyun? His door is finally open? ..

I rushed upstairs and ran over to the bedroom door. I tried to twist the doorknob but it wouldn't budge .. I sighed because even if I asked to come in he wouldn't let me .. even with the most simplest excuse ..

I don't want him to feel so stressed about this! It's not like Seunghyun is going to come to our apartment and kidnap and kill me. 

I turned around and fell against the door sliding down and sat motionless .. I really wish Jonghyun wouldn't worry so much ..

I then stayed alert as I heard a scream coming from downstairs ... it was Eun-Ae ..

--------------------------------------------------------------

ready for the drama to begin? (;

sorry to make this chapter SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER short. I was on a rush (:

OMG, TOP IS BAAAACK! Top's real name is Seunghyun just saying for those who didn't know. 

Eeeek, scary .. o.o

Thank you for reading and thank you for your awesum comments! :D