A Surprise?

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

How come when I always wake up in the morning I don't remember how I even got in bed? .. I remember what happened yesterday. Jonghyun told me Appa wanted to stay one more day at the hospital just to make sure he's better, so that's why he couldn't come with us to eat. But, we ended up skipping lunch anyways .. Once I ran out the door I noticed that Jiyong wasn't there anymore .. When we got home Jonghyun told me he was planning a surprise for me right when I wake up ..

Well, I'm awake now. So what's the surprise?

"Psst .. Mee-Yon?" I heard Eun-Ae whisper from the bedroom door.

"What?" I whispered back still laying in bed.

"Pssst .. Meee-Yooon--"

"WHAT!?" I shouted sitting up in bed and glaring at her.

She casually walked over to the bed like nothing even happened. I raised an eyebrow as I saw her sit by me on the bed and smiling.

"Uhmm .. what?" I curiously asked from her unnatural appearance. She's never THIS happy.

"Do you know what today is?" she said with an even bigger grin.

"Is it someone's birthday?" I guessed.

"Haha, great guess but nope. It's a special day today" she said now walking over to the closet and opening it trying to find something.

I pulled my legs from out underneath the blanket and swung them over the edge of the bed. I carefully examined on what she was trying to grab .. she tried walking inside the closet to get something on the other side ... Pabo, just open the other side of the closet door.

She finally was able to reach the certain mystery item and she hid it behind her before facing me.

"I know that I owed you a lot from not visiting you for the month I was here so I'm going to make it up to you" she said and took a step closer to me about to pull out the item she was hiding.

"Alright .. and how are you going to make it up?" I asked and stood up walking over to the door to go downstairs for cereal. Once I opened the door I screamed my freakin' head off! Seriously people, you should knock first!

"ONEW!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I yelled scared because he was just standing outside the door smiling!

"Pfft, I've been here once before so that means I can enter any time I want to, right?" He said walking inside the room greeting Eun-Ae a hello. I just stared at the two who were happily talking and smiling ... what is up with them? ..

"Maybe! If you knock first! And why were you standing outside my room!?"

"Key said Eun-Ae was in here so I was going to walk in. I have to speak with her about J--"

"JUST, something important" Eun-Ae interrupted and innocently laughed.

I kept quiet and gave Eun-Ae a look that always makes her uncomfortable which makes her speak up about what she's hiding about ..

"Eun-Ae .. what are you keeping from me? You know I don't like secrets" I said still giving her the look.

"It's nothing Mee-Yon. I promise it's not anything bad, just go eat!" she said gesturing me to go outside.

"Okay ..." I said giving her once last look. She seemed serious about this because she wasn't gritting her teeth or rubbing her arm or anything like that, that shows she's nervous .. hmm .. well, you beat me today Eun-Ae but I'll get you back for this.

I turned around about to walk until I saw Key walking up the stairs with a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, good-morning Mee-Yon! Here, I've prepared your favorite cereal!" Key said handing me a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Uhh .. Thank you" I said feeling slightly weird that Key brought me food. Usually I'd be the servant in this.

Key walked over to Eun-Ae then stood next to her. All three of them were looking at me and giving me a happy smile. Which I found .. not normal ..

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked squinting my eyes with suspicion in them. I grabbed the spoon and started eating my cereal before it got soggy.

"Nothing, why ever may you be asking such a silly question?" Key said trying to use proper grammer. Again, weird.

Sigh .. "Nevermind, maybe you guys are always this weird I just haven't noticed" I said and started to walk downstairs.

I walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked around and heard nothing but silence .. I felt a little lonely .. It's like I was awoken in an unnatural world. Everyone's acting really different today .. It's also weird how Jonghyun's not here to wake me up first .. because he always does ..

I was almost done finishing my cereal until I heard the doorbell ring. Finally, someone with manners! Why is Onew even here anyways? Doesn't he work as a 24/7 hour delivery boy?

I opened the door and saw an old .. well not old .. maybe late 40's guy dressed in a suit with a sweet grin on his face.

"Aniyong, are you Park Mee-Yon ah?" He said and bowed.

"Aniyong haseyo! Neh, may I ask who you are?" I said.

"I'm your chauffeur for the day, are you ready?"

... whaaat? I didn't call for a chauffeur! I am NOT paying for an expensive drive to somewhere which I didn't even ask for! .. Is there another Park Mee-Yon? ..

"Mianhe, but I think you have the wrong person" I said and bowed.

The guy was quiet for a long time as he was reading a paper he pulled from out of his jacket.

"This is the apartment address and room number right?" He said and handed me the paper.

I took it and read the address .. what? It is .. why is it? I seriously didn't order for this guy!

"Neh it is, but I didn't call for a chauffeur" I said and handed him back the paper.

"But the young man told me to pick you up here" He said.

... young man .. Jonghyun? .. Did Jonghyun do this? .. Why? Nothing special is happening today .. today is no ones birthday. Why did he call for a chauffeur? I demand to know where were going first! Things like this scare me because it feels like I'm getting kidnapped.

"Do you know the name of the young man who told you to come here?"

"I do, but he told me to not tell you for it is a surprise!" He said and smiled again.

Aigoo .. typical Jonghyun. So secretive ..

"Arasso, I will get ready first and then I'll meet you in front of the building" I said. I was about to close the door but he stopped me.

"Wait, he also said to dress very nicely" He said. He bowed once more and then started to walk down the hallway ..

Where are we going!?

I ruffled my hair being frustrated ... He really will be getting a whooping once I see him!

I closed the door and turned around. I saw Key, Eun-Ae, and Onew all standing in a horizontal line in front of me smiling. I jumped from seeing them because they were really close to me! ... Freakin' robots ..

"Did you guys know about this?" I said and crossed my arms.

They all turned back to their normal selves as they stopped smiling and looked serious. They all ignored me and started to walk away doing their own thing .. why won't they tell me what's going on!?

I rolled my eyes and began walking upstairs. I grumpily pushed the door open and walked over to my closet. This is starting to bug me because no one will answer any of my questions!

I was about to take out a fancy top but noticed something reflect off the closet door .. ooh, something shiny! 

I turned around and noticed the sparkling was coming from the bed. It was a beautiful dress! amazingly beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous and I'm not worthy to even wear it!

I was stunned by how beautiful it was that I didn't see the note attached to it .. it read: 

Like I said I owed you one 

Love, Eun-Ae (;

I seriously love that girl! I can't believe she bought this for me! .. Wait .. I know what she's trying to do .. since she owed me one she got me something. But now that she got me something way.too.far.out.of.my.budget. I now have to owe her something back .. how sly of her .. but I have to admit .. that was a good plan. Now I have to get her back twice for this!

I grabbed the dress and put it on me .. I looked so beautiful! I'm not trying to be conceded but this dress can make any girl look so pretty!

I walked into the bathroom to curl my hair and apply light make-up on. Once I finished I walked back out and jumped once again. Key, Eun-Ae, and Onew were all standing before me smiling at me .. this is making me scared more than ever!

"Will you guys stop doing that!" I growled which made them snap back to reality again.

"Eun-Ae you look so beautiful!" Onew said putting both of his palms together, holding it up to his mouth.

"y!" Eun-Ae said with a girl type of accent.

"I choose well" Key said as he folded his arms together being proud of himself.

I should've known Key chose this ..

"Hurry up! You'll be later for your d--"

"DRIVE! That chauffeur guy is still waiting downstairs you know" Eun-Ae abruptly cut off Onew and pushed me downstairs to the door.

"See you soon Mee-Yon! now go!" Eun-Ae said as she hugged me then pushed me out of the apartment closing the door on me .. some friend ..

I fixed my hair and dress and started to walk down the hallway. I saw the middle aged guy waiting for me outside of this HUGE limo. Oh my gosh, this is just too much.

"You look lovely miss park" He said as he opened the door for me.

Miss Park? Hmm, I like the sound of that. It makes me feel more sophisticated.

I bowed to him and then slipped into the car. Inside the limo was crazy! 

Once he shut the door the only thing seen was a flat screen tv in front of me. The leather seats, or couch, that wrap along the side of the car were light blue.  The floor had a fashionable purple print on it. The ceiling lights were a tint of blue. The windows had lacy white curtains on it. And there was a button that had a music symbol on it next to the bar. 

I pressed the music button and surround sound speakers were pounding all around me! It was playing an upbeat Bigbang song! This ride is to die for! I just wish I wasn't the only one to experience it. I find it pretty weird to be partying in a limousine alone dancing by yourself with no one around you ..

I heard a ringing to the side of me .. a telephone!? Are you kidding me this is bomb! This whole car ride is making me feel pretty high already!

I pressed the speaker button and I could here the drivers voice surrounding me. Right, surround sound speakers baby!

"Are you okay misses park?" he said.

"Perfectly fine" I said with manners.

"Just making sure, we will be at your destination in about an hour" He said.

Darn it .. an hour? I want to stay in this limousine forever! Can't this be the surprise to look forward to! I just want to end the day relaxing in here watching on the big plasma tv!

"Arasso, Kamsahamnida!" I said. I hung up the phone and the loud banging of the upbeat music started to play again.

I need to get the number of this limousine so that me and Eun-Ae can party all night long in here next time!

I smiled to myself as I just remembered something.

"If this was all your idea Jonghyun, then saranghae"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEEEE! I WANT THAT LIMO! :D haha

Thank you all for reading! (:

More to come (;