Realized ..

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

I saw Mee-Yon run off after she whispered in my ear ..

"I'll miss and love you forever, Jiyong ..."

Something about her saying that bothered me .. It seemed as if she was lying because it just seemed it was too fast for her to say that.

I felt a little heartbroken .. All I want is for my wife to stay by my side but I screwed up and let her run off with her old friend that I'd never expect to come back ..

I was still standing in the parking lot .. and there was a sunset glow everywhere around me .. I could'nt move at all so I remained frozen for awhile staring at the restaurant and the cafe and the parking space she went to ..

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. I have never been so frustrated in my life.I tightened my fist still holding onto her wedding ring .. returning it back to me means that she doesn't love me anymore .. I want to give up already and forget about her but my mind just won't erase the image of her ..

"Why are you making this so hard for me Mee-Yon" I said to myself then looking up to the dark orange and yellow sky .. 

She hasn't even realized that our wedding ceremony begins next month ..

----

Once we arrived at the apartment I stormed out of the car and into my room locking myself inside .. everyone kept knocking on the door asking if I was okay but I just ignored them and cried even more ... at least I still have people who will care for me when I need them ..

I cuddled myself beside the bed and looked around the room. My gaze turned toward the nightstand which had my box of memories on it .. I smiled to myself because I thought of the funny memories I had in there with my friends.

I reached my hands to it and grabbed it from the stand .. I put it on top of my lap and opened the lip. I almost teared just seeing all these old memories from my childhood .. there were pictures of me and Jonghyun playing on the playground by our home, me and Eun-Ae celebrating my birthday at my house and cake was smothered all over my face and clothes, me and Eun-Ae celebrating her birthday and icecream and syrup was covered all over her face, hair, and clothes. I giggled to myself, I always get my revenge on people.

Every photo I looked at always made me laugh and smile. I placed them beside me once I finished admiring the photos. I was about to put everything back inside again but stopped as I saw something white deep at the bottom of the box .. I also saw photos. One photo was sticking out and it was mean maybe only a year ago? .. standing by .. 

I lifted the white paper and saw a stack of photos held together by a rubberband. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes because they were photos of me and Jiyong .. photos where me and him were picking out clothing for our wedding, pictures from our first date, normal ones we took whenever we would go out ...

I undid the rubberband and set it to the side. I looked through the photos one by one .. what am I doing to myself? I keep telling myself to move on because I love Jonghyun ... but seeing how much fun I had with Jiyong made me miss him more ..

I only told him I loved him really quick at the parking lot that day was because I was rushed to go. Even though I didn't mean it when I said it to him .. I think I actually do love him ..

I was almost done looking at the photos when I saw an envelope at the bottom of the stack ..

I slowly lifted the top and it read:

Welcome to Mee-Yon and Kwon Jiyong's wedding

You are invited to this special event held at the Byeonsan Beach Resort

Hope you can attend!

Kamsahamnida!

I looked at the date .. it was in two months from now! 

My eyes widened because my wedding was in two months! .. Why did you do this Jiyong!? Was this your whole plan! You want me to feel even more pressured and decide within the two months whether or not if I should go to the wedding!? .. Is that why he kept asking me who I would choose .. because our wedding ..

I quickly threw everything in the box and shoved it under the bed. I stood up to unlock the door. I went outside and saw everyone just eating popcorn on the couch watching a movie.

I slammed the door behind me which got everyone to look up at me from the bedroom. 

"Mee-Yon are you okay now?" Jonghyun asked as he stood up walking towards the stairs.

"STOP WITH THE ACTING!" I yelled and everyone jumped up startled.

I stomped downstairs and walked towatds Eun-Ae. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn from her and put it on the coffee table. I pulled her arm to get up and she looked frightened.

"Yah Mee-Yon what's wrong with you!" she yelled.

"Do you recieve my wedding invitation!?" 

".. Neh- wait .. isn't that in two mo--"

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?" I shouted helplessly and dropped down onto the couch resting my head on my lap.

"Wait .. wedding?" Jonghyun said which made me worried .. I don't remember telling him about my wedding ..

"You guys should talk about that later .. right now we have to help Mee-Yon" Key offered and sat beside me.

"You really should decide within at least a month .. it takes forever to set up a wedding!" Eun-Ae sighed.

"I know just don't bring it up it's making me angrier just thinking about Jiyong's plan!"

How devilish of him .. but it also was a smart plan that makes sense .. two months .. and all those warnings he threatened to Jonghyun .. and asking me if I loved him .. it all makes sense now.

"Well .. what are you going to do?" Jonghyun said breaking the silence.

"That's why I don't know .. it's a really hard decision I have to make .."

"Don't think about it too much .. how about this month we have the time of our lives just hanging out and the beginning of next month that's when you should decide" Eun-Ae stated.

".. That's actually a really good plan Eun-Ae" I shot up and looked at her happy.

"Pssh, I always make good plans" she said confidently.

"Yeah but they always fail at the e--"

"SHUT UP KEY!" Eun-Ae said and punched him in the arm.

We all laughed at them and I looked at Jonghyun who was sadly staring at the ground ..

"Well I'm tired so I think we're going to head off to bed" Key said walking to the stairs and Eun-Ae follwing him behind.

"G-dragonnight!" Eun-Ae shouted from upstairs.

".. G-Dra--- OH! Okay goodnight!" I said.

After I heard the door close I stiffened in my spot .. It was very awkward silence between me and Jonghyun .. Great .. it seems obvious right now that I might pick Jiyong but he should know that I sitll haven't decided. Aish .. I'm confusing myself ..

I glanced over at him and saw him looking at the ground still disappointed .. I stood up and walked to him and gave him a hug. I looked up at his face and he just looked surprised.

"Why are you hugging me?" He questioned.

"What? You don't want me to hug you?"

"I do .. but .. aren't you--"

"Jonghyun! I haven't decided yet you know" I said and snuggled into his chest.

It was quiet for awhile as we stood there hugging each other .. this is the warmth that I love .. 

"So .. aren't you technically cheating on Jiyong?" 

My eyes opened and I pulled away from our hug and turned around. 

"ANI! He offered to give me up so I'm not technically cheating on him!" I said back, Now that I think about it .. I really am cheating on him .. this is weird ..

"Oh okay just wondering" he said and walked upstairs.

"Where are you going?" 

"To sleep! I'm exhausted .." he yawned and headed back upstairs. "Goodnight! Come up whenever" he said and closed the door.

I stood there a little .. confused. It's like he has moodswings or something. He was upset to worried to happy .. hmm ..

I walked upstairs until I heard the phone ring .. I ran downstairs and picked up my cellphone from the table. 

"Yoboseyo?" I said a little tired.

"Mee-Yon. This is your Omma." 

My eyes got bigger and I dropped my phone to the ground .. just right when I thought things were getting better ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun Dun ... haha 

short update cuuuuz I didn't know what to write about but I felt like updating lol

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

Thank you for reading/commenting (: <3