I'm Sorry

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

----

WHAT.THE..DID.I.JUST.SEE

Is that Jiyong with another girl!? Who the hell is that, that gonna die! Also that player! I can't believe Jiyong would do this to Mee-Yon! I thought he changed! .. Ugh, this makes me so mad I have to slap someone .. I'd take it out on Key but he's at the restaurant and it's too far of a walk from where were still standing ..

It's a horrible feeling I'm experiencing right now ..

When I saw Mee-Yon drop down on her knees to the floor staring at the son of a  ... you know what .. I don't care if Mee-Yon stops me from going, I'm going to beat the crap out of those two!

I pulled my cellphone out of my bag to call Jonghyun and Key so that they can take Mee-Yon back to the restaurant while I ... take care of some business ...

I heard someone on the other line speak .. or mumble? I can hear Key snorting and chewing his food ... It's weird of me to not think of that as a turn off but I think that's really cute. 

"Jonghyun!" I half yelled half whispered. I didn't want Mee-Yon to hear me asking them to come get her or else she'll question why only her and not me.

"Whaaat! Where are you guys we're seriously eating everything!" He said munching on his food.

"SAVE SOME SELFISH BRAT!" 

"Whoa, no need to yell"

"IM SO PISSED SO JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

It got all quiet. I just laughed to myself thinking how easily I can scare such boys. 

"Are you okay Eun-Ae?" I heard Mee-Yon say still sobbing. Poor girl ..

"Neh, this is just my normal voice. I can be loud sometimes" I said covering for myself. She just nodded and I turned back around to speak into the phone.

"That bastard Jiyong is here with another girl! So both of you get your a---"

"WHAT THE WHERE!?" Jonghyun yelled as he stood next to me with Key behind him. My god that was fast.

I pointed over to where we saw them sitting. It was by this one cafe and they were sitting in the back, literally the back it was far deep in a corner, under an umbrella shading table just sipping their coffee away. That disgusts me ..

"I'm going to beat the hell out of them!" Jonghyun said.

"Me too! Key take Mee-Yon back to the restaurant and don't say that me and Jonghyun are going to kill them!" I said grabbing onto Key's arm giving him an immensely terrifying death glare.

"A-Arasso .." Key said shaking.

Key took Mee-Yon back to the restaurant as we waved good-bye to them. Me and Jonghyun both turned around and walked straight over to Jiyong and the . Eventually, they saw us .. Jiyong's eyes widened whilst the girl was staring at Jonghyun dreamingly .. pfft, a sign pointing out that she's a . Aish I didn't know I could sounds so .. evil. 

"JIYONG!" Me and Jonghyun both screamed in unison making the whole cafe jump and focus their attention on us.

"J-Jonghyun .." He stuttered.

"Jonghyun? That's a y name you have there" The said. 

"Shut up I have no need to speak to you" Jonghyun said turning his back on her. Whoa .. cruel much but I love it.

"This .. I swear .. this is not what it looks like!" Jiyong said with pleading eyes. I will never fall for that act of his he hurt my best friend ... and HIS WIFE!

"Yeah right .. and just to say .. Mee-Yon saw you. She ran off crying all because of you! Might as well leave her alone if your going to hurt her this much!" I yelled at him.

I pulled out a knife from my bag. Don't ask me why I have a knife just bear with me ... I only use it for important purposes ..

"DON'T KILL ME I SWEAR IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Jiyong gasped and crossed his arms in front of his face.

"Eun-Ae .. I think your taking this a little too far .." Jonghyun said with big widened eyes. I just smirked at the both of them.

I walked near Jiyong and stopped right in front of him ... he peeked through his arms and saw me staring at him.

I turned my view over to the table and saw that texting away. So if your boyfriend is in a near death experience you'll ignore him and text? Honestly Jiyong how can you fall for this girl Mee-Yon is a thousand times better.

I looked down and pointed my knife. I rammed it straight .... into Jiyong's juicy steak.

I cut it up and plopped it in my mouth. 

"mmm this tastes soooo goood" I said chewing on the delicious steak.

Everyone just looked at me as if I was crazy or something .. I told you I use it for important purposes only .. and I'm starving so this is important! If you see food take the chance and eat it!

"Thank god I thought you were going to murder me" Jiyong sighed with relief.

I just rolled my eyes .. as if I would stab someone in public. That's stupid I would take them to an unknown area first.

"Jiyong, what are you going to do now? Mee-Yon already saw you so how are you going to explain all of this to her?" Jonghyun said skipping the subject.

"I'll just talk to her .. she has to understand the truth. Even if I tell you, you won't believe me but if I try and talk to Mee-Yon she'll understand somehow" he said getting up from his chair and walking past us.

"Yah. Where are you going?" I asked.

"The restaurant. That's where she is right?" He said still walking away.

I looked at Jonghyun and he looked at me.

"Did you tell him that she's there?" I asked him.

"Ani. Did you?" He asked me.

"Ani ..."

It was quiet for awhile ..

"What a stalker" I said breaking the silence.

----

I just ruined everything didn't I? .. I blew it ..

Stupid girl .. why did she have to show up on this day and bring me here specifically where Mee-Yon is!? This was a set up wasn't it? .. I should have know all along .. 

I rushed over to the restaurant .. How did I find out she was over there? Jonghyun's friend ... She's seriously loud when she talks so I couldn't help but to overhear her conversation.

Every step that I took, I kept on dying inside .. my steps following the rhythm of my heartbeat ... faster and faster as I neared the restaurant .. 

Mee-Yon ... I know that what you saw earlier probably broke your heart .. but it's not what your thinking .. you should know by now that I really care and love you .. you shouldn't deserve to feel this way .. I hope you believe me ..

I walked into the restaurant. All I could hear was the loud conversations that I heard in every direction and the loud upbeat music playing .. I walked all around the place until I saw Mee-Yon .. sitting with another guy? .. 

No .. It's not what your thinking Jiyong it's her friend or something. She won't do that to me or Jonghyun ..

I slowly made my way to the table and whenever I would get closer to her the room just got quiet and I can only see her sobbing face and hear her soft whimpers .. and then I saw her notice me ..  she quickly wiped her tears off with the sleeve of her jacket .. I really want to comfort her right now  .. god stop crying Mee-Yon your killing me ..

She got up and started to walk where I was standing and stopped right in front of me .. I reached out for her hand but she just quickly pulled away .. I looked at her and saw her suffering eyes .. she then softly whispered .

"Just right when I thought I was falling in love with you all over again .." She said and walked right past me ..

Now I really feel like shattering into pieces .. all over again? .. why did I keep my feelings inside ..

I turned around and ran after her. I pushed and shoved through all the people that were in my way as I looked over all their heads and saw her run out the door.

I finally reached the door and pushed it open. I looked left and right of me until I saw her running across the parking lot. I ran fast enough and grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her closer to me. 

"LET ME GO JIYONG!" she kept yelling at me trying to pull away. 

My heart went crazy after seeing her sob hysterically in front of me. I breathed in from stopping myself from tearing .. I've made a huge mistake .. 

Why am I suddenly acting this way? I've never felt the shock of a broken heart. Not even with my ex. 

"Why should I?" I replied with a smirk. I just want to see how jealous she can be. I'm not being mean It's just cheering me up a bit to see her cute pouty faces. I don't want to concentrate on her tears right now ..

"So that I can runaway from you! How could you do this just look at me!" She cried but shouted. The problem is, is that I CAN'T look at you Mee-Yon! 

"Stop .. crying .." I said biting the inside of my cheeks and looked away from her. Nevermind, even if she does those pouty faces I still have a feeling of guilt and regret .. 

"I have the right to cry I saw you with her!" she said with a little force of anger coming out ..

"It's not what you think, you know I still love you!" 

"Prove it then! How could you love me when I saw you with your ex! You lied that day! You said that you only dated her just to get over the fact of me thinking about Jonghyun and that you needed a reason to smile too! She actually ... she actually meant something to you didn't she?" 

I looked back at her and saw her breathing heavily in and out .. It looked as if she was going to have a heart attack ..

"I do not love her! She came back to me I didn't go back to her! I'd never go back to her!"

"Then why were you with her!?"

"Well .. she actually did admit that she missed me .. she wouldn't let me leave without a reason why I moved on .." I said quietly.

She scoffed at me and folded her arms. I saw her hands turn into fists ..

"I knew it .. if you really loved me then you would've told her your reason why you moved on" Mee-Yon said and turned her back on me to walk away. 

"I did tell her my reason" I said which made her stop walking.

"Then tell me already!" she said biting her lip and looking at me straight in the eye.

"I told her that I found someone who can actually make me feel like a new person."

Mee-Yon was about to speak up but I interrupted continuing my reason ..

"The girl I was talking about taught me a new feeling that I hadn't been able to feel in a long time. This girl can make me smile with all the simple things she does, she made me miss her every second of each day when she was gone, she made me feel jealousy for the first time because I saw her in love with another guy, she made me want to hug and hold her whenever I'd have the chance to see her .. at least only for a minute .., she made my heart beat faster once I saw her eyes glare at me which made me want to kill myself because I knew I did something wrong, she made my eyes only focus on her and her own natural beauty unlike all the other girls that walk by, she made me fall in love with her all over again because she told me she felt the same .. and that girl is standing right in front of me .."

I noticed her still looking at me .. not only tearing and her eyes filling with water with every breath she took .. but I also noticed her finger struggling to pull off something from her hand ..

It was her ring ... the wedding ring I proposed to her with ..

"Mee-Yon?" I whispered a little confused with what she was trying to do ..

She grabbed my hand and opened it. She placed the ring on top of my palm and and closed it ..

" M ... Mian .." she said trying to force out a word but couldn't say it.

I gripped onto her ring and hugged her tightly. I snuggled my head on her shoulder not wanting to let her go because I knew what she was going to do next ..

"Please don't leave me .." I softly said in her ear.

"J-Jiyong .. I can't .. can't do this .."

"Can't do what? Be with me?" I said.

"It's not that .."

"Why couldn't I be your first?" I softly mumbled and I felt her tremble a little ..

".. Mian--"

"Stop saying that .. why can't we just stay like this? Just like before .."

"I .. I have to go now .."

I pulled away from our hug and I looked at her straight in her eyes .. she just looked frozen and speechless ... has she really let her feelings go already? .. 

"Do you understand the situation between me and my ex? It was a set up" I said just making sure she doesn't misunderstand.

"Neh .. I understand ... so .. I have to go now" She said gripping onto my hand and slowly pulling it away ... I grabbed both of her hands and pulled them towards me with anger.

"Why are you leaving me all of a sudden? For good this time? I thought you understood already that it was a set up!" I shouted at her. I was still upset with her reply .. I thought she'd stay.

"I get it, I know .. It's just ... I thought you told me to leave you for two months .. and only think about Jonghyun .. and make my final decision ... w-what if I don't choose you?" 

"Are you implying that you won't choose me!?"

"Ani! .. It's .."

"I only said that because I was hoping you would choose me!" I gulped .. what have I done now? ..

We stayed silent for awhile .. I can't believe she said that .. so coldly and straightforward ..

"I still need time to think .." she said about to walk away until I tightened my hold on her once more until I really let her go ..

"Mee-Yon .." I said staring at the ground .. am I losing her?

She turned slightly around and looked at me from the corner of her eye ..

"What is it?" 

My eyes kept wandering everywhere because I wasn't sure if I should ask her this ..

"Do you love me?" 

-----

Why does that question keep coming back to me!? First Jonghyun and now Jiyong .. I didn't reply to Jonghyun .. should I reply now?

"Do you love me?"

I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Would it matter with what answer I choose?" 

"I must know the truth before I can really let you go" he said which made me panic inside ..

I turned to face him and saw the anxiousness shown all over his face .. I .. can't answer it now .. what do I say? ..

I closed my eyes and felt a tear come out of my left eye before I said my answer ..

"Jiyong .. I--"

"MEE-YON!" I heard Key yell at me. Aish, Key you ruined the moment ... "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!" He said not noticing Jiyong. I saw him run inside the car and saw everyone packed inside .. this is giving me more pressure ..

"Mee-Yon .. tell me the answer first before you leave" 

"HURRY UP MEE-YON!"

My heart kept pounding to the two voices I hear wanting to hear an answer right now .. I had no choice but to tell him what I really felt .. even though I feel pressured right now I can't let Jiyong leave without the truth ... and the truth is ..

I stepped forward and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck. I took a whiff of his scent before I left ..

"I'll miss and love you forever, Jiyong ..."

I pulled away and quickly wiped the drips of water falling from my cheeks. I ran fast enough to the car and jumped inside and let all my cries out in the back seat ..

"Mee-Yon are you okay?" Eun-Ae questioned as she rubbed my head.

I just ignored her comment and glanced out the window .. I saw Jiyong still standing there with the same hurtful expression that I couldn't seem to want to see at the moment.

I slouched farther down in my seat away from his view and sat uncomfortably .. I rested my head on the cup holders and closed my eyes once I saw Jonghyun peek at me from up front ..

I sighed and started thinking to myself ..

I still haven't decided who I should choose once the two months are over ...