Happy Reunion

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

"oh crap .." was what she said when I looked at her utterly stunned ..

"Eun-Ae!?" I yelled at her almost growling ..

"Mee-Yon! Long time no see! Hah .. hah ...." she said nervously .. 

My eyes started to burn and my heart started to pump faster because I wanted to tackle this girl! For one month she was here the entire time and never visited!?

"Eun-Ae I'm gonna kill you, you jerk!" I yelled and was about to grab a hold of her until she ran away out the door still holding bags of candy in her hands ..

"Hey miss you didn't pay for those!" The cash lady yelled at her.

"Mianhe! I'll mail you money later!" Eun-Ae screamed helplessly back.

"Come back here Eun-Ae! You deserve to be punched at least once today!" I said picking up my pace running faster to her.

"Mee-Yon! Don't you miss me!? Don't you want to talk over a cup of candy? I'll give you a bag!" She yelled still running around the mall area.

People were giving us looks which made me laugh a little .. Oh, how much I miss this.

"ANI! SO STOP RUNNING NOW!" I said until I accidentally ran into something hard and I fell down .. 

"Aish .. Eun-Ae better pay for this ..." I mumbled ..

"Mee-Yon?" I heard a voice from above say to me.

I looked up and saw Jonghyun staring at me weirdly reaching out his hand for me to grab on to .. He pulled me up and I started to dust off the dirt from my legs and fix my shirt ..

"Are you okay?" He asked as he fixed my hair which was sticking up from the top ..

"Oh yeah .. GUESS WHAT JONGHYUN!" I said excitedly jumping up and down.

"What? Gotta pee?" he said laughing.

"ANI! I SAW EUN-AE!"

"WHAT!? SHE'S HERE!?" He said stunned.

"Yeah! I was chasing her because I was upset that she was here this whole time and didn't visit us! But I lost track of her because YOU had to get in the way ..." I said giving him a your dead to me look.

"WELL FIND HER!" He commanded. 

"Ugh, she's long gone .. but It's fine we just need to find Key .."

Jonghyun looked at me confused ..

"Key? Why do we have to find K-- ... wait a second .." He said stopping his sentence and started to think .. then his face turned into the most upset face that I've seen in a long time!

"IS SHE DATING KEY!?" He said shouting so loud that it echoed throughout the whole entire mall. Jonghyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer ..

"Where did you see Key?" He said in so much anger that it started to scare me ..

"C-Candy shop .." I stuttered ..

Jonghyun let go of me and I could finally feel my blood circulating again ... phew .. oh wait .. Jonghyun left to go find Key ...Crap! Oh no I have to warn Key! Jonghyun takes serious deadly punches ...

I ran after Jonghyun and grabbed his hand .. 

"Jonghyun please don't kill Key! I just found him today I need more bonding time with him!" I pleaded kneeling on the floor.

"He's dating Eun-Ae! And you know how much of a player Key is! I don't want both our best friends to get hurt!" He said.

He pulled his hand away from my hold and walked faster nearing the candy shop close to the corner .. I had to keep an eye on them both .. ugh, but its such a far walk! .. OH! IDEA!

I ran up to Jonghyun from behind and pounced on his back .. he was alarmed by the sudden action and held on to me so that I wouldn't fall. 

"Piggy-Back ride Jongie .. I'm so tired .." I said faintly talking acting as if I was tired so that I wouldn't have to walk all the way ..

"Ugh .. fine .. but do you agree with me that I should break the two up?" He said ..

"Of course, of course, I one-hundred percent agree with you" I lied.

Trust me Jonghyun, once you see them together your going to collapse from the cuteness!

----

Ahhh, I'm so tired from all that running! I think I left Mee-Yon behind .. Hmm, I didn't know that I was that fast of a runner I thought she was right behind me ..

I jogged back down to the Candy shop seeing Key there with a pissed off look on his face ..

I hugged him from behind and giggled. "Aniyong Key! Miss me?" 

Key turned around to face me. His eyes widened and looked at me worried. 

"OMO!! Your hair is so messed up! You look so tired! Is my honey okay?" Key said comforting me.

"I thought I was your Honey!" Jonghyun interrupted us ..

"Oh .." I heard Mee-Yon mumble on Jonghyun's back ..

"Jonghyun!?" Key said surprised.

"YAH! PLAYER! WHY ARE YOU DATING EUN-AE!? YOU KNOW YOU CHEAT ON MANY GIRLS!" Jonghyun shouted at him 

I turned towards Key and glared at him ... Key looked scared and started to speak.

"I would never cheat on my first love" Key said as a comeback and hugged Eun-Ae.

"Liar! You said that to every girl you dated!" Jonghyun said back.

I pushed Key away from me and slapped him. "How could you!?" I said and ran away. Key held me back with another hug but I just pushed him away ... what a player .. I'm glad Jonghyun screamed that in front of his face so that I would know the truth ..

----

Poor Eun-Ae! I have to comfort her! 

I jumped off Jonghyun's back and started to run to where Eun-Ae ran off to.

What a pleasant family reunion .. just lovely .. 

I turned around only to see Jonghyun step closer to Key and Key just stepping backwards. Haha, funny. Key should die. I didn't know that he was such a player .. He better not cheat on Eun-Ae .. I believe this is her first boyfriend? .. No wait .. except that guy from school .. SeungHyun ... he was a nightmare .. too much stalking in one day I feel bad for the guy ... I'm glad Eun-Ae moved away from him .. or else more drama would've been conflicted here .. 

I heard crying near me .. I looked around and heard sobbing coming from a photo booth .. Awwh, she's crying in a photo booth? That'd be pretty funny if the machine took pictures of her crying haha .. no that's mean It's not a good time to be making fun of a friend at this point .. maybe later.

I knocked on the photo booth ..

"Eun-Ae? Are you okay? It's me Mee-Yon ... Can I come in?" I said to her.

"Is Key with you?" she said sobbing as she said her boyfriends name ..

"Ani ... he's with Jonghyun" I had to prevent myself from laughing saying that he's with Jonghyun .. There better not be blood stains on their clothes when me and Eun-Ae go back over to them ..

"Arasso .. come in .." 

I moved the curtain to the side and walked in .. I slid it back so that people wouldn't see us in the booth giving Eun-Ae weird looks..

And of course ... what do I see Eun-Ae doing on her time of despair?

"Want some candy?" Eun-Ae said holding the bag of sweet treats in front of her.

"It's fine .. I want you to ea---"

"Alright" she said cutting off my sentence and shoving gummy bears in one by one ..

"WHY WOULD KEY DO THIS!?" She cried still having gummy bears laying around in .

"Remember! Key changed! and I'm pretty sure Key will stick by you. Plus, he didn't say anything about letting you go so don't think to hard about this" I advised her.

She glanced at me with her face covered in sugar ... Same old Eun-Ae .. but crazier ..

"I know .. I shouldn't think about that right now .. Mianhe Mee-Yon for making you so worried" she said calming herself down ..

"I understand .. It's like me and Jong--" I cut myself off thinking that .. Eun-Ae doesn't know what happened with my life the past month .. and what happened between me and Jonghyun ..

She dropped her bag of candy and stared at me making me feel very uncomfortable ..

"YOU AND JONGHYUN ARE DATING!? AND WHEN DID YOU GUYS FIND EACH OTHER!? WHY DO YOU HAVE A WEDDING RING ON!? DID HE PROPOSE!? OMO YOUR MUCH TOO YOUNG!!!" she said throwing a bunch of question at me ..

I took and deep breath because I knew Eun-Ae had to know EVERYTHING that was going on with my life .. this is why she should've picked up her cellphone so that I could explain it on the way but no, she decides to not pick it up! Because ... most likely a certain someone was stopping her from picking up her calls .. That boyfriend .. 

After a whole hour passed by I was still telling Eun-Ae what was going on throughout all these years ... from my drama, to love relationships, and epic fails. I finally finished within the two hours of talking. I looked back at Eun-Ae who was silent staring at the piece of gummy bear in her hands ... This obsession reminded me so much of Onew and his love for chicken ... I wonder where he is now? It would be perfect for him to be coming at this moment! 

"And you still survived?" Eun-Ae said amazed.

I just laughed at her and nodded. 

"So anyways ... were in a photo booth .." Eun-Ae said.

"Neh ... PICTURE TIME!" 

I inserted five dollars and we took a whole bunch of photos and it brought us back the memories .. we smiled at the funny faces we made and decided to check up on Jonghyun and Key .. I totally forgot about them ..

We headed back to the Candy Store because that was the last place we saw them. Me and Eun-Ae stopped walking when we saw Jonghyun and Key giving each other some bromance .. NO, not what your thinking! .. but they were both peacefully sitting at a table just chatting like little girls do ... cute.

We walked over there and sat down with them.

"So I see there is no fighting going on between you two?" I said reaching for Eun-Ae's bag of candy but she looked at me and slowly pulled it away ... Sigh, her and Onew also would be the perfect couple .. but that's not what were talking about right now ..

"Almost, but we started to reminisce and all that and started talking" Key said.

"How sensitive of you!" Eun-Ae said cuddling next to Key .. bleh ... I can't believe that Eun-Ae is also a too-much-attached person ... 

Jonghyun was glancing over at me ... I looked at him and he quickly looked away .. well that was unusual .. I wonder what the two were talking about while we were gone ..

I noticed something .. something bad was going to happen again ... oh no .. 

"Your still eating candy!?" Key shouted at Eun-Ae.

Eun-Ae gave him a death glare ..

"NEH! I WAS EATING IT IN MY TIME OF DEPRESSION!" she shouted back and stood up from the table.

"Mianhe .. Mianhe sit back down" Key said caressing her back which made Eun-Ae blush .. what a fight ..

Jonghyun and I felt a little uncomfortable and we stood up from the table getting ready to leave .. almost ... I still haven't done my shopping spree yet ..

I looked back over the our table where Key and Eun-Ae were sitting and I noticed Key wink at Jonghyun ... whoa a little too much bromance happened while we were gone .. I glanced over at Jonghyun and I saw him nod .. what does this guy signal mean!? This is pretty creepy ..

I elbowed Jonghyun on his arm getting his attention ..

"Jonghyun, what was that all about?" I asked.

Jonghyun looked at me dumbfounded and then gasped .. he looked to the side after and then spoke.

"Y-You saw that?" He said ..

"The whole bromance signal? Yeah .." I said.

"BROMANCE! We ain't homoual okay!" 

"Then why did you say 'I thought I was your honey' to key and almost cried like a baby!" I laughed.

He just glared at me and stayed quiet .. Hmm, this was such a random day ... but within this day something happened between the two .. I'm pretty anxious to know what they were talking about but it doesn't seem like Jonghyun would ever tell me .. I looked back once more and Eun-Ae and key still being lovey dovey ..

"Jonghyun! We should invite them to live with us! It would be fun!" I suggested.

Jonghyun smiled and replied back happily. 

"Already done" 

----------------------------------

beginning to a  .... happy story? iunno .. lol

I felt as if this chapter didn't make that much sense but I wanted to have Eun-Ae and Key in it :D

Hope you enjoyed ? haha

Comment/Subscribing = <333333 :DDDDDDD