Not Good News From An Awoken Recovery

Just A Distant Memory [REWRITING] -under construction 7/12/13

Have you see Bigbang's Secret Garden (drama) Parody!?!? OMG I DIED LAUGHING AT GD!!!! So... uhmm.. I don't know what to say so I'm just going to put a smiley face. (:

(Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPlsyiiGNZw

(Part 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iNpoVNj3PU

Secret Garden FTW! Bigbang Coffee Prince Parody, BOF Parody; Which one do you like more? (Btw, do they love kissing or something? Does bigbang love ? ... awkward...)

CONTINUE READING, I'M SO SORRY WITH MY RAMBLING! lol >>

____________________________________________________________________________

---

I paced back and forth in the hallway as I waited for Mee-Yon to get out of the surgery room..

"Jonghyun, is she still in there?" Jiyong asked.

Yes, I found Jiyong and let me tell you, once I found him... I actually had pity for the guy.. it made me heartbroken seeing him homeless.. but enough detail later..

I nodded my head and ruffled my hair in frustration... Key and Eun-Ae already fell asleep in the waiting room.. Me and Jiyong stayed awake for about twenty-eight hours now ever since four a.m. .. I didn't care about the waiting time I just needed to know soon if Mee-Yon was okay...

I heard a thump sound behind me.. I turned around and saw Jiyong slumped down in the hospital bench with a stressed out look on his face.. I was about to ask him what was wrong but he already beat me to the answer..

"This is all my fault.." Jiyong said and closed his eyes..

I sighed and didn't say a thing... I just kept listening to what he chose to say..

"I should have not given Mee-Yon Youngbae's number," He sighed and stared up at the ceiling.. and I couldn't believe what I just heard..

"Y-You what?" I said a little surprised from his... "confession?"

He looked up at me with a blank face. 

"I said I should have not given her my friends number! If she didn't call then she would have never died.."

"DIED!? SHE DIED!?" I said panicing running up to him shaking both of his shoulders for an answer.

"NO NO no no, she didn't die I'm just assuming.. because of all of that blood covering about half of her body," He said and pushed me off his body.. I sighed in relief but looked at Jiyong a little curious..

"Why are you acting like this isn't such a big deal?" I asked.

He just shrugged and looked the other way..

"I don't know, I guess I'm pretty confident about her, thinking that Mee-Yon isn't hurt at all and she'll come out perfectly fine and healed" He casually replied.

"But didn't you just say you assumed that she could die because her body was half covered with blood? And now your saying your confident in thinking that she's fine?" I said utterly confused. He just nodded and looked the other way again as if we just finished talking about a normal conversation..

".. Okay?" I said to myself and continued to walk the other way.. 

Soon enough the double doors opened up from the surgery room and out came a doctor. I quickly ran up to him to find out the news while Jiyong ran up to him too.

"How is she?" I asked shaking a bit.

"She's fine. The surgery went really well. It was a miraculous recovering, I should say," He said with a smile. Jiyong and I happily sighed and bowed to him.

"Thank you for taking care of her," Jiyong said as he got up from his bow.

He smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder,"So, are you her boyfriend?"

That's when the atmosphere got extremely awkward..

"M-Mwo?" I said a little shocked.

"Boyfriend. Is he and Mee-Yon in a relationship?" He asked once more looking at me expecting an answer, but then looked back at the frozen Jiyong waiting for any type of response.

I looked at Jiyong surprised as he looked at me looking as if he was uncomfortable..

"Well.." he said finally breaking the awkwardness," It's complicated." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Ahh, are you two in a relationship? Is that why?" He said jumping to his own conclusions.

"ANI ANI ANI!! NEVER!!" Jiyong nearly screamed at the doctor making me jump.

"YAH! WE'RE HER FRIENDS! WE'RE NOT... gay.. ," My voice cracked upon saying that last part but at least I cleared up the situation. The doctor nodded and chuckled.

"Oh, mianhe, didn't mean to offend you two," He said and walked away. Before he turned the corner he reminded to tell us her room number they placed her back in. We awkwardly thanked him and rushed over to Mee-Yon's room.

"Wait," Jiyong said stopping me from walking," Shouldn't we warn your friends that Mee-Yon's okay?" He said looking behind him.

"Nah, I'll just tell them later" I said and continued to keep walking.

---

We finally reached Mee-Yon's room. I grabbed a hold of the doorknob and slowly turned it and quietly pushed the door inward.. we both tip-toed inside and I shut the door behind me with my foot.. I looked up and saw Mee-Yon lying in the hospital bed with a white cast on her arm and her head.. 

"Aishh, I didn't know she was that much injured," I said looking at her poor broken body.. 

Jonghyun walked over to her bed.. she was still sleeping so we didn't want to wake her yet.. I noticed him grab the sharpie pen from the clipboard hanging on the edge of the bed.. I looked at him in confusion until I realized what he was planning to do.

"Your not going to write on her are you?" I asked about to grab the pen from him but he quickly pulled it away, hugging it close to him.

"No, I'm not going to write on her!" He said as he took off the cap of the pen,"But I'll write on her cast." 

"Jonghyun!" I said walking towards to him but stopped once I saw him already writing..

He started writing something on her arm.. he blocked it with his body but I knew what he was writing since he was sounding out the word..

"Sa-rang-hae" He sounded out then moved away from her arm revealing for me to see.

"Saranghae?" I asked.

"Yeah, saranghae, you know, I love you," Jonghyun said and rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I know what saranghae means! But.. why did you write it on her cast?" 

"It's obvious, it's because I love her," He replied.

I stood there with nothing to say.. definately outstanded that this guy is still trying to get Mee-Yon even though, in law, she's already binded with me.. but it could be possible that she could end our relationship in a divorce if she chooses Jonghyun.. no, I won't let that happen.. Mee-Yon will always remain by my side and I'll make her want to choose me. Jonghyun can find another girl to grab, he's just too late to try and get mine..

"Yah. Jiyong," I heard Jonghyun say. I looked up and nodded at him.

"What?" I said walking to the other side of the bed to get a closer look of Mee-Yon's pale face.

"You think Mee-Yon will wake up?" He asked softly.. I raised an eyebrow and nodded again.

"Positive," I said.

"You think she'll remember us?" He asked again, another random question.

"Positive," I said again.

"You think she'll choose once she wakes up-"

"Yah! No more questions! What's with the randomness all of a sudden?" I said and looked at him up and down. 

"It's not randomness, It's curiousity" He stated.

"Who's taking her home?" I asked changing the subject.

"Ah see, now your bringing in your randomness," He teased then chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him but I was serious.

"No, seriously, who's taking her home?" I asked in a cold-like tone.

"Well, I thought you didn't have a home anymore," He said making me feel the slightest bit of anger.

"I do! Youngbae's house" I simply answered.

"Well, that's technically not your house, that's his house," He said.

Before I could reply to his comeback, I heard the door squeak open. Both me and Jonghyun took a step towards the door to see who entered and it was just his friends. 

"Is she okay now!? Is she healed!?" Eun-Ae said and quickly ran up to Mee-Yon's bed, placing her hand on Mee-Yon's forehead to check the heat and then moving her bangs away from her face.

"Yeah, pretty sure, the doctor said it was a miraculous recovery," Jonghyun said .

"Oh thank God," His friend Key breathlessy said and smiled," Well, is she going to wake up?"

"I don't know, maybe later because she just got out of the surgery room," I said closely examining her eyelids to see if they'll flutter open, but her whole body stayed so still.. I could barely hear any breathing either..

"It's incredible just to think how long we waited in this hospital," Eun-Ae said.

"I know, I'm starving," Key said and looked down at his stomach and pouted like a child.

"I think there's a vending machine in the hallway," Jonghyun said pointing into space.

"Alright! Food!" Key said grabbing Eun-Ae's hand about to run off but came to a halt when we all heard shuffling coming from the bed..

Everyone turned their attention to the bed again and noticed Mee-Yon slightly moving.. we all walked up swiftly to the bed to see if she'll wake up.. I saw her eyes peacefully flutter open, followed my a slight yawn and a smile afterwards..

"Mee-Yon! Your alive!" Eun-Ae said gripping onto both Mee-Yon's arms, hugging her tightly.

"Eun-Ae..." Mee-Yon quietly said with a sore sounding throat. "I made it.." 

I almost teared hearing those words coming out of my wife's mouth.. wife.. 'I made it' seemed as if she went through a harsh death, struggling for survival and then finally coming to peace at the end.. 

"I'm glad your fine now Mee-Yon," Key said and hugged Mee-Yon tightly too once Eun-Ae stood straight back up again. She lightly patted him on the back and he let go, stepping backwards.

Me and Jonghyun stepped closer to Mee-Yon and gazed upon her.. her fragile body finally awoken and now we can hopefully go back to our regular lives and our regular days of spending time with each other.. but this time I'll be back!

"Jiyong.." she whispered," I thought you were dead.."

I chuckled to her assumption and grabbed her hand. 

"Maybe I am dead. Maybe we're all dead right now," I joked which made her giggle. 

"But really.. when you disappeared.. where did you go?.. and.. how did you come back?" She asked.

"I'll explain the story later, right now you should just thank Jonghyun," I said and looked up and him who was still gazing upon her..

She stayed quiet for a bit and furrowed her eyebrows.. We all gasped in shock once we heard the two frightening words that surprised us.. most especially the poor guy standing next to her shedding tears..

"Who's Jonghyun?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeey, I updated faster than usual! lol

About this chapter.. you know those previews I wrote a couple chapters ago? Explaining about Mee-Yon's "Amnesia?" Well I decided to change it up a bit.. she won't be in a disasterous fight with Jonghyun and then lose her memory. I'm rushing on this fic so I just cut it straight to the part where she forgets everything. Stupid me for writing previews that I won't end up actually writing about lol! I'll delete those :P (Went from Ch. 40 back to Ch. 38 lol I deleted that 'new story' chapter thing too) BUT, I 100% will write about the bigbang chapters. V.I.P party, the kiss, uhmm.. yeah those will be included. 

Thank you for subscribing! I can't believe I'm still actually getting subscribed XD How weird! lol 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SILENT READERS!? Not to be rude but.. I appreciate you reading my fic but please take at least 1 second to comment ): It'd make me happy to see you put effort into commenting how well this story is going or something. Just so I know I have readers out there secretly being ninja (x 

Anyways, sorry about this looooooooooooong authors note. I'll go now.. haha

THANK YOU FOR READING. EXPECT MORE UPDATES TO COME! (:

(By the way, did you watch the SG PARODY? .. Wasn't it.. wow skinship? lol XD)