Jaded Diva Chapter 9

Jaded Diva

Chapter 9

Heechul's POV

I might just be a wedding or event planner but I am a damn good one. Majority of my clients are famous celebrities, successful businessmen, multi-billionaires and even some politicians. Hence, I have to dress to impress.

 

But I like to keep things simple. Long sleeve-shirt with pants or jeans and my hair combed back neatly. Corporate colours were usually chosen to portray my professionalism though I hated those dead and dull colours. However, with time I could not imagine myself in bright colours anymore.

 

I stood in front of the mirror for the longest time and could not believe the creature staring back at me.

 

My designer white long-sleeve shirt was replaced by a hot pink knitted pullover with some cute red strawberry designs on it. My black sleek pants were replaced by a pair of white skinny jeans that was a little too short for me as it ends slightly above my ankle. My bangs hung loosely by the side of my face as I tried but failed to tuck them neatly behind my ears.

 

Who is that in the mirror? A girl?

 

I watched myself in the mirror once more.

 

30 minutes ago…

 

“So it was YOU WHO LEFT MY BEAUTIFUL THOSE UGLY BRUISES!” I pointed my accusing fingers at that Hankyung guy.

 

Everyone gasped and the café fell silent.

 

“Hyung! Everyone’s looking… Come on to my office, I have some spare clothes. Let’s get you changed!” Sungmin half plead and drag the raging me up to the second floor of the café.

 

Upon reaching his office, Sungmin walked to his table and pulled out a huge box from underneath and emptied that content out on his sofa bed.

 

I awed at the clothes.

 

“Sungmin! What are all these weird clothes?” I shrieked as I picked up an extremely y mini black dress, a pair of bunny ears, fishnet stockings and a whole load of other different types of costumes and clothings.

 

“Oh! K-Kyu loves it when I dress a bit differently at times. You know to spice things up during…” his voice trailed. He started blush uncontrollably at the thought of his lover and their whatever activities.

 

What the ?

 

I cannot look at my innocent and cute Sungmin with the same feelings anymore.

 

I shook my head and dismissed the image of Sungmin in that y mini black dress and bunny ears and stared back in the mirror checking my appearance one last time before gathering my courage to step back into the café.

 

The once noisy café became extremely silent the moment I walked in. Everyone had their eyes on me and that made me feeling extremely uneasy.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk had their eyes wide open in surprise.

Sungmin choked on his water and was coughing hysterically before composing himself and beamed at me brightly.

And that Hankyung guy was practically… drooling? And was he… checking me out?

 

I frowned and pouted a little as I cautiously looked at my reflection in the glass.

 

Do I look weird in the clothes? I thought I look kind of pretty…

 

Then I saw him staring at me through the the reflection in the glass and our eyes locked. All of the sudden I felt really shy and I could feel my face warming up.

 

Damn! I wish I could just vanish into the thin air now!

 

Just then…

 

“OMO! HOW CUTE! Hyung, no it should be NOONA~~~~ you looks just like a yummy strawberry!” Sungmin suddenly squealed in excitement and skipped towards me breaking the spell out of everyone as they went back to whatever they were initially doing and the café soon filled with noise.

 

I rolled my eyes and let Sungmin drag me unwillingly to the group.

 

“Omo! What happened to my hyung? Where is my hyung! You don’t look like my hyung! Did some aliens do weird things to you?” Donghae had both of his hands on my shoulders and kept turning me round and round, looking high and low for “his hyung”.

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae stop being a drama queen! If not I am going to keep you lock up in the studio piled with work and have you hyukkie-deprived forever!” I smacked his head and threatened mercilessly.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he gasped in horror. And his instinct automatically made him turned and hugged his hyukkie whom will be dying of suffocation if he doesn’t release him in the next 30 seconds.

 

I smirked at the silly-looking couple and I felt someone tugged on my sleeves.

 

I turned and found that Hankyung guy looking at me… hungrily? His smile was… lusty?

 

What is wrong with him?

 

Still feeling angry and frustrated with him, I crossed my arms defiantly across my chest and snap. “What?”

 

He smiled but did not speak. All of the sudden in a swift move, he pulled me into his embrace and crashed his lips on to mine. His action caught me off guard and I was too shocked to do anything but stand there like an idiot as he does wonders to me with his lips and tongue.

 

Oh. My. God.

 

My world was spinning and spinning and spinning…

 

★★★★★

 

An update for all my lovely subscribers! <3

Hanchul first kiss! :p

And I am running superb late for a birthday party! Happy weekends everyone!

Commentsssssss and support my Love or to be loved, that's the question. okay?

Thank you!!! I'll update soon so motivate me~~~ :p

p.s. I got a new idea and I really want to try writing it, the main will Yunho from dbsk but I got no idea which female to pair him with.. Any idea? Suggestions?