Jaded Diva Chapter 11

Jaded Diva

Chapter 11

It was a busy afternoon at Minnie Min’s Strawberry Paradise!

 

Waves and waves of customers kept flooding in. Couples on date, students from school and even some families. Chatters and laughter filled the cozy little cute café.

 

“Excuse me! I need a refill of water!”

“Coming!”

 

“Bill please!”

“Okay! One minute!”

 

“Over here! We are ready to order!”

“Yes sir, what would you like?”

 

“Excuse me blondie~ I want extra chocolate sauce.”

“In a minute!”

 

Eunhyuk was running around the café like a crazy monkey. His face was flustered and hair in a big mess as he frantically trying to respond to all the customers’ demand.

 

Aish! These customers! Can’t they just wait? And where is that stupid Hankyung?

 

“Excuse me~ Hey! Over here!”

 

Damn!

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and put on a fake smile. “Yes~ Coming coming!”

 

Meanwhile in the warm and stuffy kitchen, Sungmin was moving his hands swiftly kneading the dough with a very irritating and persistent Hankyung by his side blabbering non-stop.

 

“Come on Min! Just 3 hours earlier! Please?” Hankyung pleaded.

 

“Why?” Sungmin questioned and his hands never stop kneading.

 

“I-I-I… I just want to a-apologize to h-him officially and s-sincerely… Hmm… Yes! That’s why!” Hankyung said confidently to Sungmin but it sounded more like to convince himself. He face kind of blushed and a silly smile crept onto his face as he daze dreamily.

 

Sungmin chuckled and couldn’t help but . “Seriously? You could always just send him an apology text message or just call. I have given you his number, no? So why do you insists that I close my café early so you can have a private dinner with him at the café? Just admit you like him already!”

 

Hankyung inhaled sharply at his boss’s words. He held his cute blushing face low and kept his eyes on the dough Sungmin was kneading and played with his fingers anxiously.

 

“I-I-I… T-That’s n-n-ot…”

 

“Come on you kissed him the first time you met him!” Sungmin laugh evilly and Hankyung bend his head even lower, blushed even harder.

 

Omo! How cute!

 

Hankyung was too loss for words and too shy to respond to Sungmin’s continuous evil tease.

 

It must be Kyu’s influence! If not how can such a cute and innocent bunny have such vicious tongue!

 

Hankyung cursed mentally when he heard Sungmin spoke again.

 

Oh no… No more teasing please!

 

“Anyway, I am willing to help you~” Sungmin said as he cut the dough into smaller pieces.

 

Hankyung snapped his head up and look at Sungmin with his eyes widen in surprise and a wide smile plastered to his face. “R-Really?!”

 

“Of course! I am a nice boss~” Sungmin smile sweetly and self-praise.

 

Plus I want him to be happy once again… It’s been too long…

 

“Thank you! You are the best boss in the world!” Hankyung throw his arms around his cute boss and gave the petite man a big bear hug.

 

“Yah! That’s enough! Though I don’t mind being hug by such a handsome man like you but Kyu will kill you with his bare hands and my cute will suffer if he see us like that.” Sungmin struggled in his hug and giggled.

 

“Oh you’re right, sorry I forgot how possessive and jealous Kyuhyun can be…” Hankyung quickly release Sungmin and said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. “I was just too happy.”

 

Then Sungmin suddenly frowned and asked, “but… How do you get him to agree to the dinner? You know… He’s a bit difficult at time…” his voice questioned.

 

“Oh, I have my ways…” Hankyung smirk evilly.

 

Just then, someone smacked hard on Hankyung’s head and his stupid smirk fell from his face immediately replaced by pain.

 

“Ouch! What’s that for?” Hankyung snapped, palming the back of his head that was stinging with pain and he turned and saw a furious Eunhyuk.

 

“Y-YOU! I WAS DYING OUT THERE WITH THE CRAZY CROWD AND HERE YOU ARE SKIVING!” Eunhyuk shrieked like a and point his accusing fingers at Hankyung.

 

“I am sorry! I will go out now! But geez! Do you have to be so loud?” Hankyung covered his ears protectively.

 

Eunhyuk snorted and watch Hankyung put on his apron and walk out into the battleground.

 

“Min, I need more chocolate chip muffins. It’s running low.” Eunhyuk said and gulped down a glass of water before turning towards the exit of the kitchen.

 

“Hyuk!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“We will be closing the café at 3pm today.”

 

“What? Why?” Eunhyuk narrow his eyes and tilt his head in question.

 

“Oh~ some one reserve the whole cafe for his special dinner date~”

 

★★★★★

 

Updates updates updates~ ^^

By the way, is the story progression too slow?

But I want to be as practical as possible~ Hmm... Share your thoughts with me?

Thank you! :D

p.s. next chapter should be up tomorrow~ *hopefully >.<