Jaded Diva Chapter 20

Jaded Diva

hey! It's a double update, be sure you read chapter 19 first ^^

*----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------**----------*

Chapter 20

Donghae's POV

 

Yesterday.

 

Shortly after Heechul hyung stormed off the office, I received a call from Sungmin. That was weird because he rarely calls me. Usually he deals directly with Heechul hyung on the catering. Unless it was with regards to my…

 

Omo!

 

On the third ring I answered the phone warily.

 

“Hello? Yes. Umm. Aish! O-Okay… Hmmm... WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? YES! OF COURSE I WILL BE THERE! THANK YOU!!!” I screamed into the phone with excitement. A silly grin plastered on my face as I start my chant.

 

“Date with my Hyukkie tonight! Date with my hot hot Hyukkie tonight! Date with my y y Hyukkie tonight! Woohoooooo!”

 

I was too overwhelmed by the sudden good news delivered by Sungmin. I punched my fist up in victory while jumping around the office with happiness overload.

 

Apparently, Sungming had managed to convince Hyukkie to go on a date with me tonight. So here I am, at this fancy restaurant sitting across the most gorgeous creature on Earth with a huge grin plastered to my face as I watched Hyukkie sipped the last of that awfully sinful strawberry milkshake with those y red plump lips of his.

 

Awww… I want to kiss those y lips and taste him… so badly. I wonder if he taste like strawberries. Yummm.

 

I was drooling over my thoughts of Hyukkie when I heard my precious called me from across with… an angry face?

 

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! Why are you spacing out? Do you know how many times I called you?” A fuming Hyukkie narrowed his eyes on me and snarled. “So where are we going now?”

 

His question caught me. I have no idea where to bring him since it was like such a last minute surprise date.

 

Damn! Where should I bring Hyukkie on our first date? Movie? Shopping? Karaoke? Park? Beach? AISH!!! PABO!!!

 

Then an idea struck me.

 

“Hyukkie you love dancing, don’t you?” I smiled charmingly at Hyukkie and asked.

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head cutely. “Why?”

 

I smirked. “Have my Hyukkie ever been to a club?”

 

He shook his head and furrows his brow, eyeing me curiously.

 

Bingo!

 

“Is it a fun place?” he asked innocently.

 

“Oh yes! Totally fun place to be! Especially if you love to dance! And I happened to know of an awesome club nearby that plays really great music! The dance floor is really spacious so you can dance all night long and they serve a really delicious strawberry drink!” I added the strawberry drink part in attempt to draw his interest and it worked.

 

“Really? Yay! Then what are you waiting for? I want to go there now! I want to taste that strawberry drink!” I watched his eyes sparkle with excitement as he cheered in his seat about going to an awesome place for delicious strawberry drinks.

 

I chuckled at his child-like behaviour and the next few minutes flashed by like lighting.

 

Hyukkie asked for the bill. I paid. Being the hyper kid, Hyukkie dragged me out of the restaurant into a cab that was so conveniently station by the side of the road and off we goes to Club Mirotic.

 

The DJ was spinning and the awesome music blasted throughout the club. The club was extremely crowded filled with girls in ty dresses and horn dogs. I held on to Hyukkie’s hands tightly afraid that I might lose him as we manoeuvre our way towards the empty seats by the bar.

 

Once I seated him down, Hyukkie let his eyes roam around freely around the club absorbing the sight in front of him. His eyes were wide as goldfish and his jaws hung low, clearly feeling amazed with the club.

 

I can’t blame him since it was his first time, he should be awe!

 

I chuckled at his cuteness before turning towards him and smile.

 

“Hyukkie! Should I just get you the strawberry drink that I mentioned earlier?” I shouted into his ears since the music was really loud.

 

“Yes please!” he shouted back and nodded his head in excitement, giving me his cute gummy smile.

 

“Stay here and wait! Don’t wander off!” I gave his hands a light squeeze before waltzing towards the bartender, charming a few girls on the way.

 

Within minutes I was back by Hyukkie’s side with a tray of drinks. “Hyukkie! Your drink!” I nudged him lightly and passed him a pink drink, which he gladly accepted.

 

“Omo! Donghae! This drink is so tasty! It’s strawberry! What is the name of this drink?”

 

“Strawberry Margarita! Do you want some more of that?” I smiled at him and asked before taking my shots.

 

“YES!” his face was tinted a slight pink already from a glass of that margarita but who gets drunk on margaritas right? Oh well, surprisingly my innocent little Hyukkie does.

 

So after five glasses of those sweet strawberry margaritas, my Hyukkie was drunk and extremely high in the most terribly cute and teasing way. His body was swaying and his was slurring. I had to hug his body close to prevent him from wandering off and bumping into random people.

 

However, I myself was in no better state considering the number of shots I took. Was it 15 or 20? I couldn’t remember but I swear my mind was not at its best judgement.

 

Slurping his fifth glass of margarita, Hyukkie suddenly turned towards me. His face so close to mine, my heart skipped a beat. His face was flushed; his eyes were slightly unfocused in a y way and his plucky kissable lips almost touching mine. I almost lost control there and then.

 

I was in a trance when his beautiful voice brought me back to Earth. “Hae~~~ Let’s dance! I want to show you my moves~~~” Hyukkie giggled and jumped up in excitement before pulling me to the middle of the dance floor.

 

Once we hit the dance floor, Hyukkie started to move his body oh-so-ily with the flow of the music. He was unconsciously grinding his on my crotch since our body was pressed together due to the crowd. I let out a soft moan and held on to his tiny waist stopping his sinful motion when he suddenly turned around and gazed right into my eyes. He frowned before he flung his arms over my neck, pulling me in closing the distance between us.

 

“Hae~~~ you don’t like the way I dance? Hmmm?” he pouted and whined cutely. His voice lingered with a hint of sadness.

 

I shook my head violently. “No? So that means you like my dance?” he asked cutely and his face lit up with delight.

 

I nodded and he giggled. “Then let go! I want to dance for you more! Hae~~~ I haven’t even show you my hip s!”

 

He tried to push my hands off and started moving his hips again; driving me insane with the fiction he unconsciously created.

 

“Ahhh…” I bit down on my lower lips trying to hold my moan and I could feel my fishy getting excited.

 

Without further delay, I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the club.

 

“Hae! Let go! I want to dance dance dance DANCE!” Hyukkie stomped his feet as I dragged him towards a waiting taxi.

 

“No Huykkie. Let’s go. I’ll send you back home, it’s late already.” I said without looking back and tighten my grip on his wrist.

 

“Uh… N-No… NO! Don’t want to!” he whined and struggled. I was getting impatient. Here I am high on booze and very ually frustrated. The love of my life was right beside me, teasing me the whole night yet I can’t have him. Plus he was being extremely difficult.

 

I let out a loud sigh and continued advancing towards the taxi when Hyukkie jerked me back suddenly and...

 

“mphhmm-”

 

The most amazing thing happened.

 

Hyukkie crashed his soft plump lips on mine. His hands found their way to the back of my head, pushing our face together deepening the kiss as his tongue slipped into my mouth exploring my sweet cavern.

 

"Mmmmm..." I moan as he and nibble my tongue.

 

My head was spinning… from the booze and the intoxicated kiss.

 

★★★★★

Surprise! Double updates! So make sure you read chapter 19 first ok? heehee

Tell me, what you think about this chapter? This is like my longest chapter thus far!

Hmmm. Next chapter will be the last eunhae/haehyuk moment before I get back to hanchul~

Stay tuneeeeee ♥

Yes, another new poster for this special side story ^^ like it? heehee

Oh! Welcome new subscribers! and keep the comments coming ya? Love you all~ ♥♥♥

Show some love to Heechul's birthday oneshot? Click below! *opps :P

When the clock strike 12, welcome to the big 30 pretty boy. [M] [Complete]