Jaded Diva Chapter 1

Jaded Diva

Chapter 1

Heechul's POV

“It’s got to be dark, mysterious and y… And…” the woman dressed in a deep red dress with horribly thick make-up kept ranting on and on as I wrote down her requests, faking a smile and nodding politely as if in agreement.

 

Black roses.

Forest.

Smoky.

 

“…vampires… Oh! You know, just like Twilight!” exclaimed the woman before breaking into a fit of giggles.

 

Aish! What kind of weird theme for a wedding?!

 

Dark, mysterious and y. Vampires? Seriously?! Too much Twilight lady!

 

Damn. This is a wedding not freaking Halloween!

 

I looked up with a slight frown when the man dressed in expensive suit suddenly spoke. “Yah. It’s just a stupid ceremony. Just do according to my baby’s requests. Money isn’t a problem as long as my baby is happy.” I nodded totally angered by his ignorance and arrogance.

 

How disrespectful! And money can’t buy true happiness! I cursed in my mind.

 

Just when I shift my focus back to making notes, the woman kissed her lover full on his lips as his hands roam down to her , caressing and squeezing it lustfully.

 

“Ahem…” I faked a cough upon seeing the disturbing scene in front of me.

 

“So, I will prepare the first draft of the proposal and have it sent to your office in 3 days. Then we will arrange for another meeting to discuss the details.” I spat.

 

With that I stood up and walk out of the restaurant.

 

The Wedding Planning business is getting tougher because of all these weird people!

 

Marriage is a life time commitment.

 

Weddings are supposed to be the special and meaningful day of the union of two lovers, a simple celebration of true and everlasting love. A sacred ceremony to be witnessed by family members and closed friends. The bride in traditional white gown and the groom in handsome tuxedo looking all pure and angelic when they look into each others eyes with love and say… I do!

 

Call me native.

Call me simple-minded

Call me dreamy but that is what I believe in.

 

I guess my faith in finding true love still kind of exists even after that… Umm, never mind.

 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 

Hey! This is my first time trying to write, and I am trying to be as practical as possible for this story. Therefore, the story might go on a slightly slower pace.
Hope my story make sense.

Thank you! (: