Jaded Diva Chapter 22

Jaded Diva

Chapter 22

 

Minnie Min’s Strawberry Paradise! was flooded with people. With Eunhyuk dragged away by Donghae, and Sungmin buried himself in his kitchen baking cakes after cakes and cookies after cookies, the café was seriously short-handed. Countless pair of hands was waving frantically in midair trying to grab the attention of the lone fighter of this crazy battle.

                     

Hankyung was running around the café like a mad man, handling out menu, taking orders, serving the food and drinks, cashiering and answering stupid questions from those stupid teenage girls trying to flirt with him.

 

“Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?”
“Oppa! How old are you?
“Oppa! Where are you from? Your accent is a little different but cute!”
“Oppa! Do you like chocolate cakes?”
“Oppa! Can I take a photo with you?"

 

Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Stop calling him oppa you es at such a young age! How dare they flirt with him!

 

A pair of eerie eye was sending dagger stares at those ignorant girls. Cursing and murdering them in his mind and an evil smile crept across his face when he successfully murdered his imaginary victims.

 

Hankyung responded everyone with a small smile but ignored all questions asked.

 

Sweat glistered on his forehead; his shirt was soaking wet and that thin piece of cloth cling onto his skin and outlines his well-defined body. It was kind of translucent. Thank god for the apron that covered his front body, hiding his chest and abs from the view of those erted customers who were watching him with lusty eyes.

 

Heechul was seated at his usual table with a glass of Vanilla Milkshake. Today he felt like having something sweet. He hid his face behind a magazine, peeking from the top. His eyes set on his one and only Hankyung, watching his every move.

 

“This is the Strawberry Chocolate Milkshake you ordered, enjoy!” Hankyung flashed his wide smile at the customer, showing his set of beautifully shiny white teeth.

 

Awww. He got a very handsome face and his smile is so… charming. Even his teeth look so clean and beautiful~

 

Heechul sipped his milkshake and unconsciously running his tongue across his teeth and then his lips as he watched the latter with a silly smile plastered on his face.

 

“It will be a total of 10,000 won, thank you.” Hankyung bowed politely at the customers as they paid and make their way out of the café.

 

Oh my god! His voice is so deep, husky and manly. I could get turn on just by his y voice… So. ing. y.

 

With his elbow propped against the table, Heechul cupped his burning cheeks with his hands and started fangirling over his Hankyung.

 

“How about trying our signature Strawberry Shortcake topped with fresh strawberry cream and a dash of chocolate sauce?” Hankyung suggested cutely. The tip of his pen leaned against his chin as he tilted his head cutely to his side and his eyes sparkle with enthusiasm.

 

Omo! How can he be charming and y and so cute and innocent looking all at the same time? Awwwww.

 

Heechul blushed hard at his own thoughts, giggling softly to himself. He blushed even harder when Hankyung caught him staring at him and the latter gave him a wide smile and a playful wink before heading towards the next customer.

 

Did… did… did he just w-w-wink at me? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

 

Heechul felt himself heating up and his heart thumping loudly against his ribcage. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, hiding his face further into the magazine for a few seconds before peeking up again.

 

Omo! Heechul! Calm down! It’s just a wink!

 

“Strawberry Mango Cheesecake for the beautiful lady!” Hankyung threw a seductive wink at the table of high-school girls causing the girls to squeal and giggle and their tiny pretty faces tinted red like strawberries.

 

. How he dare flirt with those… those… those… kids in front of me! Stupid Hankyung!

 

Heechul puffed his cheeks in annoyance and sent another series of dagger stares at the group of high-school girls as his mind and heart went on a roller-coaster ride. At times he would frown, at times he would giggled, at times he would blushed and at one time he almost drooled at the sight of that handsome creature waltzing around the busy café.

 

Heechul was still busy fangirling over Hankyung when he heard a small voice and his blood boiled…

 

“O-O-Oppa. Can… Can… Can I have your n-n-number?” A cute-looking girl stood shyly in front of Hankyung, with her eyes cast down and her fingers playing at the hem of her extremely short skirt.

 

.

 

Hankyung smiled warmly at his newfound admirer and the cute girl turned a little redder.

 

Flirt!

 

“Umm… I am sorry but I don’t think it is appropriate.” Hankyung replied politely and Heechul smirked in triumph.

 

Yes Hannie! Tell her to off!

 

The cute girl snapped her head up and met Hankyung’s gaze. Her hands reached out and touch Hankyung’s arms. Then she started caressing Hankyung’s muscular arms as she pleads.

 

“Why oppa… I just want to be friends with you. Don’t you want to be friends with a cute and pretty girl like me?” The girl slides her hand down Hankyung’s arms and held his large hands.

 

Keep. Your. Hands. Off. My. Hankyung. You. !

 

Heechul gritted his teeth. He was fuming but continued watching them from his table.

 

Hankyung shook his head and smiled lightly. He tried to pull his hands away but the girl tightened her grip and pulled Hankyung towards her, crashing their body together.

 

That’s it !

 

Heechul stormed towards the couple and pushed the girl away harshly before standing in front of Hankyung as if protecting the latter. The girl stumbled a few steps back and was shocked at the sudden attack. Hankyung too was a little taken aback with Heechul’s action.

 

“Yah! Keep your hands off him!” Heechul shrieked at the girl. A deep frown form on his flawless face, which was now red with anger, his cheeks puffed out cutely, and his arms crossed defiantly across his chest.

 

Is my baby is jealous? Awww. How cute!

 

Hankyung was trying his best to hold back his laughter as he watched Heechul and the girl arguing over him.

 

“What? Who are you to ask me to keep my hands of him? Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend! Are you his boyfriend or something?” The girl spat back and smirked when she saw Heechul flinched. “If you are not, off! And I bet you are just another fanboy of his, gay boy!”

 

Heechul’s expression darkened. He fisted clenched tight.

 

Oh no. This gone too far… My baby is really angry now… Damn it! I need to do something!

 

Heechul was boiling with anger and ready to explode when Hankyung suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his embrace, hugging him tight.

 

“Yes. He is my boyfriend so leave us alone. Thank you.” Hankyung announced proudly, causing Heechul to melt into his embrace and looking up at him shyly.

 

“W-What?! Are you serious?! Y-Y-You are g-gay?” The girl asked in disbelieved.

 

Aish! This girl is unbelievable! Why so persistent and irritating!

 

“Yes so off already.” Hankyung deadpanned, hugging Heechul closer to his body and planted a light kiss on Heechul’s forehead causing the latter to blush cutely.

 

The girl was too shocked to move and her friends have to pull her out of the café, feeling embarrassed.

 

After the girl left, Hankyung intertwined their fingers together, dragging Heechul with him and made his way towards Sungmin’s office on the second level leaving his customers behind unattended.

 

Passing by the kitchen, Hankyung shouted to the baking monster inside. “Sungmin, I need to speak with Heechul for a while. Let me borrow your office and the café needs someone outside now! If not everyone is going to gobble all your delicious cake without paying!”

 

Without waiting for any reply, he pulled Heechul up to the second level and shoved the latter into Sungmin’s office and then…

 

Click

 

He locked the door.

 

★★★★★

Hanchul for you lovely readers! (or rather Heechul's fangirling moments over Hankyung~ heehee)

Hope you all will enjoy this chapter~ ^^

How about a little of both eunhae and hanchul for the next chapter? :p

There will be kyumin soon in near future and... if everything goes as planned... New characters will be introduced! :D

Commentssssssssssssssssss ya heehee

p.s. by the way, did you realise that I tend to update during midweek and weekends? I just realised that myself. hmmm. Okay I am being really random here. blah.

 

@Aki_Hikari Heechul for you! heehee :p How did you like this Heechul in this chapter? ^^

@AfriSone Thank you for reading! ^^ stay tune for more? heehee

@Darkswit24 Yes! Like finally right?! haha. I had a hard time thinking of a side story for eunhae and I guess this worked out ok? :p

@hyaku_rei heehee ^^

@jangkhunyounghunny eunhae is finally offical! should I let hanchul be offical soon too? :p